TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she's not covering it tonight!! I thought she was!! Maybe she has Hailey's picture up there because she is covering it tomorrow?

I wish I could hit the thanks button over and over! May God guide them. :heartluv:

They didn't find anything. But I feel like there are going to be new developments in the case soon. I just feel it.

Be still and know that I am God.

Nancy's on, but talking about everything else, didn't they say Billie was invited back for Thursday?

Dang...I had to be away today and have had Hailey on my heart. I hoped we would know a little more this evening.

I have been reading and catching up and I need some clarification, please.

Yesterday, it became known that boyfriend either was fired, or quit his job.

Some of the post I am reading this evening lean to him getting fired. Has that been verified?

If it hasn't isn't that rumor? I know it doesn't make a huge difference, but it does seem to skew my own perception of him, a bit.

Prayers for Hailey

Doesn't look like Hailey is on NG tonight. It's about a Trooper getting killed and a 10 yr old shooting his mom.

Nancy's on, but talking about everything else, didn't they say Billie was invited back for Thursday?

OK that explains why Hailey's picture is on the website and facebook today! thank you for this info and I apologize to everyone on WS who saw my posts that she was going to be on! I've been babysitting since 3PM so I haven't been keeping up with the thread that much tonight!

it sure makes you feel useless being so far away and not being able to help. 9 days, words can't express the sadness that is setting in.
God bless you little Hailey.

Mamajack, God Bless your husband and the others that are searching. My heart goes out to the entire community. It hurts so much to think that our young children can not walk in their own neighborhoods or play in their yards. There are just too many of these cases.

I do not think Shawn would have pretended to have a job like some guys do.

I think even if totally innocent, he probably didn't tell her Monday night because they had the house to themselves. Most men wouldn't want to use that time to break bad news.

Then I think with Hailey missing it seemed less important or he intentionally avoided telling her until it became necessary.

Seems to me though that the type of man that would do that would be in a breadwinner role for his family.

A single 25 year old guy dating a woman with a job living in her own house with teenage children doesn't strike me as the type of personality to worry about fooling his girlfriend about losing a job.

Oh I don't think Shawn would have done that. I was just addressing when Silky said "Not sure how they hide the finances..."

Just a general idea about that post, about the guys who DO pretend to have a job when they don't.

OMG she's not covering it tonight!! I thought she was!! Maybe she has Hailey's picture up there because she is covering it tomorrow?

I thought you said last night that they would be back on Thursday night - this is Wednesday - it has been a longgggg day.

I wonder if new developments caused either the mom to back out or for LE to suggest she not do it. Of course, there's always the possibility that NG changed the line-up for the night as well. But today sure seems to have been a busy day for LE...

ETA: Nevermind - I just saw Elepher's post:

I thought you said last night that they would be back on Thursday night - this is Wednesday - it has been a longgggg day.

I have a question and hopefully, I don't make a complete fool of myself here - LOL

I've been trying to read every post since the very first one regarding this sweet little girl. I read that the mom works long shifts and starts in the morning. So, when is the last verified time she saw/talked with Hailey before she disappeared and has it been verified by LE that someone saw her talking on the phone in the yard on Monday? I've seen it in print but cannot remember if it was verified. Please forgive me, I'm trying to figure out who is verified by LE as having seen and/or spoken with Hailey the day she disappeared. I hope that made sense?

I posted earlier about the address SA gave when he was arrested in Taylor County for public intoxication last August. The address I gave looked like a street address but it wasn't, it was just the road he lived on. Some county roads in the area have 4 digit numerical assignments so they look like specific addresses. But it is a very small road. Anyway, no reason to even post that because [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=dunn+tx&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Dunn,+Snyder,+Scurry,+Texas&gl=us&ll=32.567069,-100.885391&spn=0.011971,0.022724&t=h&z=16"]the "town", Dunn[/ame], where he lived in August is a tiny spot on the map north of Colorado City. IF, and that's a big if, LE think the bf may be responsible they might want to search the Dunn area because it's between CC and where I believe Billie works in Snyder, remember SA picked her up that evening.

Does anyone know if the reward money to bring it up to $25K has been paid?

I ask because I'd read that the reward was increased from $10K, but LE (or maybe the city mgr) didn't have the $$ yet.

Just wondering because I've held off promoting the latest poster until I found out.

TIA!

I asked yesterday and didn't see an answer - but, I did notice this in the article published today, by the person who stated they didn't have the money yet...leading me to believe it wasn't "in hand".

Local citizens have donated $10,000 in reward money for Dunn’s safe return and a group of mothers have distributed flyers over a large area from Midland to San Angelo, and even as far east as Fort Worth.

“I appreciate the support, the leasds and the donated reward money of $10,000 that citizens have provided to assist in bringing Hailey home safe,” Bivins said. “If anyone has any information on Hailey’s whereabouts, they are to contact the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294.”

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

my post from yesterday...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5967967&postcount=30"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3[/ame]

Mamajack, God Bless your husband and the others that are searching. My heart goes out to the entire community. It hurts so much to think that our young children can not walk in their own neighborhoods or play in their yards. There are just too many of these cases.

Thank you so much. It does hurt that our kids have to worry about things like that. I went out there a little bit and took my boys and they were looking with us. My babies shouldn't have to do that. One of my favorite songs is "There will be a day" By Jeremy Camp. The only thing that gives me hope is knowing there will be a day with no more pain and no more fear. God bless you ALL for all of your prayers.

Still reporting that she's wearing tennis shoes.....

Thank you Amster:

I am not the only one that found the shoe situation odd. I don't think it is odd to wear flip flops in the cold. My son wore shorts and flip flops even when it was snowing outside. What I found odd is the way she said it, and included that she wasn't wearing boots either. Earlier someone noted something about a hoodie as well. This is just stinking to high heaven and gets me to thinking of the H cummings case and the reported clothes being found at home.

The City Manager here has said he used to with the FBI..wondering if he could call in some reinforcements?

Dang...I had to be away today and have had Hailey on my heart. I hoped we would know a little more this evening.

I have been reading and catching up and I need some clarification, please.

Yesterday, it became known that boyfriend either was fired, or quit his job.

Some of the post I am reading this evening lean to him getting fired. Has that been verified?

If it hasn't isn't that rumor? I know it doesn't make a huge difference, but it does seem to skew my own perception of him, a bit.

Prayers for Hailey

BBM - No and I believe it's speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305