trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Not fun.

Oh you're right! My dad had that for YEARS. It's just terrible. My sister in law has Chrones and had a REALLY bad time with that for years, but since having surgery several years ago she's been doing really well.

So ALV has IBS then?

How do these reporters know this stuff? Are they buddies with the defense??

No...its just speculation and common sense based on how most trials flow. I gave a similar timeframe 2 weeks ago.

However with THIS trial its more difficult. My revised timeframe (as of yesterday--im gonna stick with that one for now), is Juan cross Monday/Tuesday. Juror questions/redirect Wednesday, tie up loose ends with ALV Thursday. Rebuttal starts April 8th....:great:

I bet we don't see deliberations until after May Day.

:cow:

I have been in the background since the CA trial and finally came to the conclusion that I will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) I will try my best to "add" to the community here!

:seeya: Hello!
:welcome4:

I have been in the background since the CA trial and finally came to the conclusion that I will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) I will try my best to "add" to the community here!

:welcome5:

If the 'illness' is a stall tactic, I would think it would be to keep JM away from her until after her LA gig on Saturday. There may be some doubters at the moment, but imagine how many there will be after cross question #1 - everyone who is planning on going will possibly want a refund. No one likes to play to an empty room. JMO

She may be trying not to have her "gig" cancelled
moo

My friend here waits patiently until tomorrow to see if ALV will throw him under the bus again.

Moving-picture-frog-in-the-grass-animated-gif.gif

OK, where are Jodi's friends? Why haven't they come forward to say how spooky she was or about the crazy things she'd done to make them call her mama.

I think the "friends" equal the exes we've already heard from or the elusive MM. On an extended clip they showed of Sandy on HLN today, I am about 95% sure she said "he" called in the middle of the night etc. I think the friend was a former boyfriend, I don't think Jodi had any friends, just marks and victims.

I find it so strange a woman of her age has had zero female friends show up except for ones she was pretty much forced to align with in jail. The parent tapes are pretty riveting I must admit.

:welcome: to WS. :fireworks: Glad you surrendered. LOL

JC says she was visibly sweating during the 5 minute break. Not a good sign from a woman who had been sitting not exerting herself and is past menopause.
I thought maybe her pants had spontaneously combusted but perhaps she really is ill.

So what happens if the DT key witness dies of heart failure tonight??

JC called it a "glow". Could have been hot flashes; they don't necessarily stop after menopause.

ALV has made me realize that my 5 year-old daughter is abusive to me. One minute she's telling me she loves me, the next minute she screams at me, telling me that MY behavior and actions make her into the person she is (ie - not allowing her to have more than 1 Barbie Dream House makes her sad) and then she lays the guilt on nice and thick. I'm just about ready to swing the door open and run for my life, but then she always reels me back in with an apology and another I Love You. I know she's crazy, but I love her. I think I'm going to stick this one out... you know... cuz I love her too.

As long as everyone stays away from sharp objects, we'll all be fine.

:seeya: Hello Y'All !

I am so disgusted by today's "shenanigans" ... so the only thing I can do right now is :silenced:

I am going catch up on today's comments and check back later on ...

:moo:

Well time to get into the rush hour traffic and head to WalMart.

keep the good posts coming!!!

Welcome!!

:Welcome1:

Glad you are here and look forward to your views on this case.

To the rest of our hundreds lurkers, old and new... come join in, come on, you know you want to. How many times have you wanted to say something and couldn't cuz you haven't signed up yet? It's easy to do and soooo worth it. I am an expert witness in this cuz I lurked for a while but finally joined in. Feels great to be able to post and get my opinion among everyone elses, we all have something unique to contribute.

:welcome:

You do realize that this is a breeding ground for frustration and disappointment. On the other hand, the coffee's cheap and there were free Twinkies until recently, when it was discovered that they made an excellent weapon of abuse in the wrong hands.

Well time to get into the rush hour traffic and head to WalMart.

keep the good posts coming!!!

:what:
Watch out for the criminals, you know they seem to stop there before committing their crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches