Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
128686578466139533.jpg

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/16/128686578466139533.jpg

OK FINE.

Sheeesh. You are worse than MY MOM. I could never get booze past her either.

I know! I know. I am going to do the laundry now.

I think as long as our drinks are still "virginian's" we can still have them. jmo

I've searched, but have not yet seen any candidly snapped photos or "I was there"-type cell phone pics or footage of the event being posted anywhere.

IMBW, but if there are no other pics or video out there in Internetland or Facebookland, then could that mean it was an 'exclusive,' i.e. candid photos and videos by attendees may not have been allowed? It seems so staged! (JMO)

Funny about the GettyImages copyrighted photos of the event which are watermarked and offered for sale at the Getty website, along with GettyImages pics of other events which have been held at Books & Books in Coral Gables in the past:

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=Image&sfkc=Coral+Gables

The professional celebrity photographer (VJ) who documented the JB event has photographed at least one other book signing at Books&Books.

A Google image search for the name of that photographer brings up scads of published U.S. celebrity and event photographs in the Miami area and elsewhere. He/she has taken pics at red-carpet events for Univision and Telemundo as well. His/her pics are used by spanish-language news and gossip sites in addition to U.S. english-language sources, as well as others internationally.

VJ appears to generally sell pics to (or is contracted to take pics for?) Getty and other photo licensing entities owned by Getty.

Wonder what this is all about?

YUP - they read here alright. Clicked this A.M. and you-know-who + hired peeps posing for pics with "The Book of Lies" :floorlaugh:

SERIOUSLY - check out the chick in the blue "hot body" dress

Oh...my bad...thought she was there for you-know-who's book signing!! LOL - need more coffee.

YUP - they read here alright. Clicked this A.M. and you-know-who + hired peeps posing for pics with "The Book of Lies" :floorlaugh:

Oh...my bad...thought she was there for you-know-who's book signing!! LOL - need more coffee.

Isnt the girl in the blue dress posing with her own book? He does have a few guys posing with him further down the page. Wonder if these are some of the "5 starers" at amazon.

I've searched, but have not yet seen any candidly snapped photos or "I was there"-type cell phone pics or footage of the event being posted anywhere.

IMBW, but if there are no other pics or video out there in Internetland or Facebookland, then could that mean it was an 'exclusive,' i.e. candid photos and videos by attendees may not have been allowed? It seems so staged! (JMO)

Funny about the GettyImages copyrighted photos of the event which are watermarked and offered for sale at the Getty website, along with GettyImages pics of other events which have been held at Books & Books in Coral Gables in the past:

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=Image&sfkc=Coral+Gables

The professional celebrity photographer (VJ) who documented the JB event has photographed at least one other book signing at Books&Books.

A Google image search for the name of that photographer brings up scads of published U.S. celebrity and event photographs in the Miami area and elsewhere. He/she has taken pics at red-carpet events for Univision and Telemundo as well. His/her pics are used by spanish-language news and gossip sites in addition to U.S. english-language sources, as well as others internationally.

VJ appears to generally sell pics to (or is contracted to take pics for?) Getty and other photo licensing entities owned by Getty.

Wonder what this is all about?

Maybe it's just his professional portfolio and he's planning on a modelling career?..:waitasec:
A friend of mine has a portfolio like that - she paid the photographer and uses it to get jobs or companies pay to use her images in their digital ads...:waitasec:

HOw about "before" and "after" ads....works for me...

Isnt the girl in the blue dress posing with her own book? He does have a few guys posing with him further down the page. Wonder if these are some of the "5 starers" at amazon.

She is on a show called basketball wives, I dont even want to admit how I know that....

that gave me a :floorlaugh: Kind of iornic that his pics are next to a "hot body in a blue dress" pics. KARMA. This dude must be a professional...looks like his lens was able to shed about 25 lbs off of ole Jose with "shadowing".

OCA was NEVER that hot in the blue dress. And now she's 500lbs in cheeto heaven. Love it.

Great article by Hal B in the current news thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8220304&postcount=596"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8220304&postcount=596[/ame]

Good Morning Peeps - here's my "get real" sales report for Baez Presumed Guilty this morning.

Business is booming for Mr. Baez in August - he has sold 6 books to date. :deadhorse:

And those stats have raised his sales rank to: #2334

Should we be in awe and admit he's a winner?

In a word...."NO" ...:floorlaugh: Read your numbers and weep Jose! :lol:

Good Morning Peeps - here's my "get real" sales report for Baez Presumed Guilty this morning.

Business is booming for Mr. Baez in August - he has sold 6 books to date. :deadhorse:

And those stats have raised his sales rank to: #2334

Should we be in awe and admit he's a winner?

In a word...."NO" ...:floorlaugh: Read your numbers and weep Jose! :lol:

My guess is JB had to buy that book he signed "To Caylee". lol

Maybe it's just his professional portfolio and he's planning on a modelling career?..:waitasec:
A friend of mine has a portfolio like that - she paid the photographer and uses it to get jobs or companies pay to use her images in their digital ads...:waitasec:

HOw about "before" and "after" ads....works for me...

I was on hold so I looked to page two of those photos and noted that the Senator who did a book signing had many photos of long lines on the sidewalk waiting to meet him. ust something I noticed.

I'm thinking that the ratings of the book are being affected by other new books coming out. Maybe they don't sell well for a couple of days. Baez gets a temporary boost. Then, they start selling like hotcakes and he's further down the list.

bbm Pretty steep price - $375! Does that mean Orlando Sentinel had to pay that much for Hal B. to use that little pic of JB for his TV Guy Blog post about the book-signing? Wowza.

Perhaps all this is coming from the new "publicist" JB is said to have mentioned in a FB post? (I have not seen the post, just read about it.) Publicity firm of Somebody-and-Wright?

The caption under the picture on Hal's story about the signing says 'Jose Baez in court in September. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel'.

I was on hold so I looked to page two of those photos and noted that the Senator who did a book signing had many photos of long lines on the sidewalk waiting to meet him. ust something I noticed.

Also did you notice that JB is alone in most of the photos. The ones with him checking his phone, several sitting on the bench all alone... So sad...No one will let him sign a book..

:lol:

Also did you notice that JB is alone in most of the photos. The ones with him checking his phone, several sitting on the bench all alone... So sad...No one will let him sign a book..

:lol:

wah wah
:crazy:

Sorry to ask here - anyone have a working link or pdf they can email me for GA's SA depo, August 2009 I believe, all the working links are gone....

She is on a show called basketball wives, I dont even want to admit how I know that....

We all have our little guilty pleasures...mine's the TV show Storage Wars; I have a crush on Barry Weiss.
:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member