2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't Baez prepared for this????
Casey now has a good case for appeal.

SA asking 'Have your investigators been paid'... lots of shifting in position from JB on that one and hesitation..

I hope this showing, or lack thereof, causes the indigency deal to go off the table. I have never seen such hemming and hawing...

State asking JB to guess how much they have been paid, JB puts up hands, doesn't know.
Asking if investigators were used and if they have been paid, JB says very little.
Asking if LKB is being paid, JB not clear on this.

WTH would you come to a hearing requesting that your client be declared INDIGENT and NOT BRING THE OBVIOUS DOCUMENTS????? Unless, you have something to hide...

Well if this defense team is fiscally irresponsible and should not be granted taxpayers money.

I'm really sick of this "Aw shucks...I have that document but I don't have it with me."

JS looks pizzed - too many "I don't recalls" I think.
Again - weren't they supposed to bring this info to the hearing?
They are not prepared - I guess the didn't think they'd be questioned . . .

In the age of computers everything could of been on a disk for all these answers..........f

I don't know. Maybe. We don't have that. We could get that. Judge, just trust me. They are not here today. I haven't seen or read that. Blah, Blah, Blah...

I'm going to become a atty. No, I was unaware of that. I never said that. That's not fair to my client.

....They never have to answer anything.

...jmo...

JB is Not a very good liar, re; facial expressions, eye rolling, change of voice volume.

you just made me think of Madea's Family Reunion where she said lawyers are suppose to be good liars lie awyer lie awyer

I think it's safe to say Jose is as bad at finances as he is at lawyering. he doesn't have a freakin' clue...or does he???

CM seems to think he was going to sweep the floor with JS and the SA- he is coming to the realization that is not going to happen :innocent: getting mildly irritated with the preciseness of the SA's questions..

MC asking how much state is spending to prosecute, Judge says not relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard