2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, hurry off Casey...you have somewhere important to be, your jail cell.

Judge agreed to give 15 days to file a motion, damn. Looks like we won't find out what the secret info is and I think there will be a motion to seal it, so this will be held back a while.

The secret info WAS exposed today through truTV! It wasn't addressed at this hearing, that is why is very little discussion here.

Yes, but the contents weren't revealed , were they?

Did you see that? As Casey walked out Cindy leaned in to say something to Casey and she walked off as if to ignore her mother.

KC's probably mad because mommy and daddy are taking cruises and not paying her attorneys.

This case is always 2 steps forward and one step back. I wish they would get the ball rolling already.

Yes, but the contents weren't revealed , were they?

oh...not that I know of. I was just floored that KC was stupid enough to be corresponding with a federal inmate.

She was having a "jolly good time" through out the whole hearing. It makes me soo angry!!

moo

I'm not understanding something..

If Inmate Anthony received $275,000 (per TruTV..I thought I heard only 205,000) there's some money unaccounted for..at least $100,000 unaccounted for...where is it?

I agree with the concerns of "future" monies coming in..I don't trust them at all!

We've learned there are letters but we haven't seen the letters. We're going to have to wait at least 15 days to see those.

I think I heard JB mention that he wanted 150 days to "investigate" after he files his motion...like he didn't want letter info disclosed until he said it was OK.

now will CA/GA do a DRAMA event...............
like another fake suicide attempt???

Some surprises will be coming!!!!
I'm sure of it!

Why didn't JB at least get a slap on the wrist for coming to this hearing so unprepared? He KNEW he was going to have to account for funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle