Heath Ledger has been found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had pneumonia before and it is very easy to see how someone could die from it. First of all you are so sick you are waaaay out of it just from being sick. Then the docs give you drugs that make you more out of it. It would be easy to accidentally OD especially if you had Xanax around, you could take it by mistake.

RIP Heath

I have had pneumonia before and it is very easy to see how someone could die from it. First of all you are so sick you are waaaay out of it just from being sick. Then the docs give you drugs that make you more out of it. It would be easy to accidentally OD especially if you had Xanax around, you could take it by mistake.

RIP Heath

And pneumonia can be very painful due to how much pressure it causes in the lungs... the pain radiates upwards through the shoulders... and all you can think about is making the pain stop. Poor guy... he probably just wanted some relief and didn't realize he had taken too much medication. :(

I watched Fox News just a bit ago and they think we should hear comething of the cause today. How sad, I went to bed thinking of this and woke up thinking about it.

I am so sad!I was watching my local news at 5 last night when they told about Heath.All I could do was stare at the tv with my mouth hanging open going "Omg" evey now and then.
When I changed the channel to CNN and saw all of the paps and cameras and lights I just started crying and then to see that gurney...at first I thought it was empty then I started crying even more when I realized it wasn't.My first thought was to his baby girl.

The world lost a very talented actor.I was glad he was getting older because I just knew that we were going to see some great things from him.Look at what he has given us so far.

There is a movie called "Candy" that has been playing on one of the movie channels on cable.I caught part of it a few months a go.I couldn't watch it all then because he played the part so well and I just could not stand the thought of him being like that.

Heres a link about the movie..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424880/

RIP Heath.You will be missed and you are loved.

And once again there is a 2 year old baby that will grow up without her Daddy. "Another one bites the Dust"....that is so wrong!
Judge not lest ye be judged.

[SIZE=]The actor's personal strife was accompanied by professional anxiety.
Ledger said in an interview in November that "Dark Knight" and last year's "I'm Not There," took a heavy toll. He said he "stressed out a little too much" during the Dylan film, and had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker, whom he called a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_on_en_mo/obit_ledger;_ylt=Aq.Uvd4W0TsQLqdFEDkbeXSs0NUE

Hopefully those roles didn't cause him to rely on narcotics once again, since he said the Ambien didn't work. I am guessing those two roles led him down some path that led to his death. If not from drugs than just to a deterioration of his overall health. Your body can't just not sleep. It has to rejuvinate itself.

Come on people. A young man has died. Regardless of whether it was an accident, suicide or something else. we're not going to get anywhere bickering nor will it bring a daddy back to a two year old baby. Let's keep our heads and our wits and just comment on the facts of this case and see how it plays out.

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of Heath. This is so tragic. His family and baby girl are in my thoughts and prayers.

Such a tragic loss. :(

Well, that was fast. Except for having to wait on the tox screen results. Now we should at least get to know if he really had pneumonia.
I thought that his having pneumonia made sense. I immediately thought of Daniel, ANS' son, and his death. I figure pneumonia (and trouble breathing) coupled with sleeping pills could definitely be a lethal combination. Makes sense to me. So, I am definitely leaning towards a tragic accident. :(

I thought that his having pneumonia made sense. I immediately thought of Daniel, ANS' son, and his death. I figure pneumonia (and trouble breathing) coupled with sleeping pills could definitely be a lethal combination. Makes sense to me. So, I am definitely leaning towards a tragic accident. :(

Me too.

Me three.

I think his body was just worn down from his harsh schedule and the pneumonia (if that's true). This combined with the pills found sounds like it was just truly a tragic accident.

RIP Heath.

He WAS the character....an unusually good actor.

He was. It was like watching someone really live through that pain. When he's with Jack's parents. I had a lump in my throat. His voice in that movie was amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans