Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

You might have a "few" on base that will think it is all Maria's fault. But I think the majority are feeling that CL has disgraced the "Marines", which includes them also, and are very glad that CL has been arrested and are hoping for a quick trial so this will just go away and they can get back to making the "Marines" the best it can be. (or something like that is their motto........I keep hearing how the song goes, but not the exact words).

Steadfast, you got it right.

JJ, isn't Cesar's arrest great news?!! Interesting info about the Myspace. I've been pondering what method Xtina and Cesar used to communicate.

I hope so and I've always thought she knew everything.

Read this ~

"Authorities also seized the wife's diary.
"It's clear she's still deeply in love with him and she is vacillating between loving him and being angry at him for not being faithful to her," the official said. "It's not necessarily illegal for a wife to talk to her husband, but if she had tried to help him in any way, there would have been a problem." "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

So that's it? She's angry because he was unfaithful? It doesn't matter that he murdered Maria and her unborn child and buried/burned them in their back yard? Sounds to me like the murder had her full approval. :eek:

that quote made me wonder too ......

I wonder what the number of registered voters is in Onslow County as this is what is used to make up a jury pool. Are there more "Marines" as registered voters as opposed to the remaining population of registered voters?

Is there any place to find this information out at?

SieSie, the pic retouching was so cheesy and unprofessional, IMO. However, it does look like the captured Cesar pic. I am always amazed at the talents of Ws'ers. And they do it on nothing more than a cranky computer and store bought or freeware software. Ws'ers also have very sharp eyes as evidenced in info they can pic out from surveillance tapes and photos long before LE or the media has.

This is wonderful news, thank you for posting all the info everyone.

May the justice process finally be started and Maria get the justice she deserves.

Angry enough to do something about it?????

Like getting rid of the reminders (Maria and baby) that were constantly reminding her that CL was unfaithful?

Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL

You might have a "few" on base that will think it is all Maria's fault. But I think the majority are feeling that CL has disgraced the "Marines", which includes them also, and are very glad that CL has been arrested and are hoping for a quick trial so this will just go away and they can get back to making the "Marines" the best it can be. (or something like that is their motto........I keep hearing how the song goes, but not the exact words).

I thought that was the Army motto, LD? Silly me, I was in the army and I can't even remember it, LOL! Oh, but anyway, I am SOOOO happy about this! :clap:

SieSie:

Wait til you see the "captured" pic. You'll be blown away at the likeness to the retouched photo of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found this pic:
nqe5ah.jpg

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

SieSie, the pic retouching was so cheesy and unprofessional, IMO. However, it does look like the captured Cesar pic. I am always amazed at the talents of Ws'ers. And they do it on nothing more than a cranky computer and store bought or freeware software. Ws'ers also have very sharp eyes as evidenced in info they can pic out from surveillance tapes and photos long before LE or the media has.
Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?

Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL

Lol, that's what cracks me up about it.

I just found this pic:
nqe5ah.jpg

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?

I really thought he looked alot like the photo that was shown on AMW! As someone on here said a few posts ago, I too, thought he looked like a terrorist when I saw the AMW photo. And he does too! Scary.

They just showed that pic on Headline news. It does look like him except the hair and the beard are trimmed differently, but its very close.

I'm so glad this thread is jumping again and for such a good reason. I'm gonna have to get to work. But I have the TV on and I'll have to check in again after the presser. Good to see you all again!

YES! One more weak man down waaay too many to go. :woohoo:

O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border? :eek:

We really need to secure our borders!

Sorry...but just had to point that out

I'm sooo glad that he was finally caught so that now maybe we can have some truth and justice about what really happened to Maria.

Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this , but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. :D )
Captured_CesarLaurean.jpg

Love it.

O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border? :eek:

There was a commercial a few years back from a father of a 911 victim. The point of the commercial was that the U.S. can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a tourist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back