Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

I saw the interview with the two guys who did the search behind Fusion. They were searching on their own and had nothing to do with an organized search.

I could have sworn that the guy said "ham bone", not hand bone. That's why I didn't think much of the story. :waitasec: I must need a hearing aid!

I saw the interview with the two guys who did the search behind Fusion. They were searching on their own and had nothing to do with an organized search.

I could have sworn that the guy said "ham bone", not hand bone. That's why I didn't think much of the story. :waitasec: I must need a hearing aid!

That's 2 votes for ham bone! LOL

Whew! I'm glad it's not just me. I still don't think much of it though. If the police thought it was anything, they would have the area roped off.

Whew! I'm glad it's not just me. I still don't think much of it though. If the police thought it was anything, they would have the area roped off.

Probably, unless they didn't want any media attention? Just kinda weird myfoxorlando isn't showing anything about it anymore.......Show it show it! :)

Fox and Friends just ran a teaser before commercial break. " The search for Caylee Anthony has been called off, but not for the reasons you might think" or something like that.

Fox and Friends just ran a teaser before commercial break. " The search for Caylee Anthony has been called off, but not for the reasons you might think" or something like that.

I seen that earlier just talks about stopping the search because of the weather.

Darn Fox.....they need to put their money where their mouth is and stop with these "rumors" ie "teasers"

That's 2 votes for ham bone! LOL

but why would the news even cover it, if it was a ham bone??? i don't think that's exactly newsworthy. Not saying you didn't hear it, anything's possible in this case.

but why would the news even cover it, if it was a ham bone??? i don't think that's exactly newsworthy. Not saying you didn't hear it, anything's possible in this case.

I thought the point they were making was that people are searching on their own, not just TES and they used these two guys as an example.

I thought the point they were making was that people are searching on their own, not just TES and they used these two guys as an example.

It was daylight outside when they were interviewed which means they searched yesterday so that wouldn't have anything to do with it........besides they mentioned a grave filled with water. I just wish they'd show it again so we'd know for sure. Media didn't discredit it so who knows?

It's about to come on!!! The two guys and the fence doing their own searches!!

Yeah get ready. This will clarify everything up hopefully :)

I don't think they would release it on the news just yet because of the possibility that people, lookie lou's and public wanting to show their respect with memorial items would show up and it would be a mess. Not to mention the fact that if mobs showed up evidence could be compromised. They also have to consider the safety of the family...not that anyone would want to hurt them:waitasec: and also considering the fact that Casey could cause self inflected:bang: harm to herself. JMO

Well that little snippet about the search was a let down. Nothing about any bones.

It sounded like he said " a small bone, police thought it was a ham bone"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back