Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has the bio dads dna they have caylees dna and all that has to be done is remove the mitochondrial dna and you have the fathers. Now whether they have matched it to anyone is another story.

Are you saying that Caylee's DNA minus Casey's DNA equals the father's DNA? I don't believe it works that way.

There is a rule of law that says people who have had no involvement with a deceased person must be eliminated as suspects? Could you please post a link to that law?

I will look but I'm no law expert, so I guess I was right about common sense... lol! Sorry I have never heard that. Could you link that? I would love to read up more on it.

Are you saying that Caylee's DNA minus Casey's DNA equals the father's DNA? I don't believe it works that way.
That is what I understood from Kobi or some "expert". We have half of our mothers dna and half of out fathers. When you remove the mothers (mitochondrial) dna you will have the fathers. I will look for more info on that but that is what I understood. I could very easily be mistaken that happens alot!:bang:...lol!

Mmmm....I went to this site and it says both of my parents could not have had blue eyes if I have green eyes. Whaddya' know? I'm an anomaly!:rolleyes: I'll ask my sister. Maybe one of them had one blue and one green...and I never noticed :)

My Eyes are Blue and Spouse is Hazel - yet we have a boy with the beautiful Blue eyes (like doll eyes) and one boy that has Brown eyes and a Grandson that has 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye .. I didn't see that mentioned but this is the color of his eyes .. the Dr said that he was permanently marked for life .. so go figure !!
But I noticed GA dark Brown Eyes and KC's Blue Eyes .. what color are CA's .. ??

I totally agree and have said so many times. No part of this investigation points to anyone but Casey being involved or to the father having any part in Caylee's life or death. It's not necessary to know his name in order to determine that only Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee.

Yes. I think it boils down to: Who had Caylee? and Who had the car?

KC had motive, means and opportunity, and has refused to cooperate "from day one." She was, until her family found out, the only person who was trying to hide Caylee's absence.

There is now, and has always been only ONE suspect to whom the evidence points.

There has never been any evidence that "a family member is Caylee's father." Even if there WAS, there is still no evidence of anyone else's involvement in the crime.

No man has acted as Caylee's father at any point in her life, except JG, and he's been cleared.

There is no wild plot, no kidnapping, and no "dirty family secret" that would prove to be a motive.

When you hear horses hooves, you don't look for zebras, you look for horses. LE has got the horse in jail. Sociopathic mothers kill kids all the time.

JB will not try to say there is evidence pointing to anyone else, or that Santa Claus fathered KC's child, and there's a nefarious plot. JB will try to attack the evidence. Period.

Thus, there is no need to investigate and clear anyone else.

MOO

..............snip...............

There is no wild plot, no kidnapping, and no "dirty family secret" that would prove to be a motive.

When you hear horses hooves, you don't look for zebras, you look for horses. LE has got the horse in jail. Sociopathic mothers kill kids all the time.

..............snip..................

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wish I'd written the words above, I've certainly thought them enough times.

What I'm confused about is why she didn't finish high school - as I recall, she was to have graduated in May/June 2004, but didn't even get pregnant until November 2004, giving birth to Caylee in August 2005. Was she really only half a credit short and why didn't she take care of that during the summer of 2004?

Like I said in my original post, I was 1 credit shy of graduating after I had my son. Myabe she got bored with school, maybe she wanted to hang out with older freinds who weren't in school any longer, maybe school just got in the way of her party life. No amount of cajoling from my parents was going to get me to try to finish school, 1 credit short. I did go back and finish during summer school, but it is not the same as walking the graduating line with your class. Maybe for KC, it just didn't matter on her getting her diploma. She knew that GA and Ca would always take care of her and caylee. MOO

With respect to all the WS'ers various opinions, I have a few points to make.

respectfully snipped "would lead to 4 years of lying and secrets??..." from LetsThink

1. I do not believe there was any kind of incest going on. KC had access to enough able bodied males, and IMO, LA is not hiding anything by not providing his DNA. Since the car was formerly his, his DNA (hair, skin) would likely be all over the car anyway. I stand by my former statements, that KC could go on the Maury Povich show with 20 different men, trying to prove one of them is Caylees daddy. I honestly think she didn't have a clue who the daddy was, and was too scared to admit to CA that she had slept with so many men that she didn't know the daddy. KC, imo, is not the victim, but the victimizer.... as shown by the wake of victims left in her past.

<respectfully snipped>
QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. To say it nicely, I have a poor opinion of the A's. However, no one has posted any evidence that there has been incest. In my opinion (again), this idea has been banded around with no apparent basis except LP saying that is why he would not give DNA or lie detector. I work with victims of incest frequently in the drug/alcohol counseling field and to me it almost does a disservice to those who have suffered this grave misjustice. If someone has some sort of concrete proof, I am very willing to hear it, but I beg of you to please be careful.

Karen, I'm wondering if you actually read my post where I said that I did NOT belive that there was any kind of incest going on. Am I missing something??

I don't think Caylee has been kidnapped. I don't think Lee Anthony is Caylee's father.

I can understanding not saying who Caylee's biological father is ... to give him some privacy, or if he really is deceased, as Casey has said, to give his family some privacy. With that in mind, I don't understand Dr. Baden and Leonard Padilla making the statements they've made. Why not add to To respect this young man's privacy (or the privacy of his family), this information is not being made public.

I don't know. Maybe there is some connection between the biological father and what happened to Caylee. Maybe LE has reasons for not revealing it ...

Since when did KC care about any giving anyone privacy or respect?

respectfully snipped "would lead to 4 years of lying and secrets??..." from LetsThink

1. I do not believe there was any kind of incest going on. KC had access to enough able bodied males, and IMO, LA is not hiding anything by not providing his DNA. Since the car was formerly his, his DNA (hair, skin) would likely be all over the car anyway. I stand by my former statements, that KC could go on the Maury Povich show with 20 different men, trying to prove one of them is Caylees daddy. I honestly think she didn't have a clue who the daddy was, and was too scared to admit to CA that she had slept with so many men that she didn't know the daddy. KC, imo, is not the victim, but the victimizer.... as shown by the wake of victims left in her past.

<respectfully snipped>
QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. To say it nicely, I have a poor opinion of the A's. However, no one has posted any evidence that there has been incest. In my opinion (again), this idea has been banded around with no apparent basis except LP saying that is why he would not give DNA or lie detector. I work with victims of incest frequently in the drug/alcohol counseling field and to me it almost does a disservice to those who have suffered this grave misjustice. If someone has some sort of concrete proof, I am very willing to hear it, but I beg of you to please be careful.

Karen, I'm wondering if you actually read my post where I said that I did NOT belive that there was any kind of incest going on. Am I missing something??

Sorry Charmed. I thanked you for posting this because I completely agree with your opinion about the incest. Sorry that was not clear! I am just imploring those who do not feel the way you and I do to be careful. Apologize for the confusion!

I believe Noway was referring to LE giving the father and his family privacy and respect, not Casey.

Phew. I actually thought for a minute KC grew a conscience! Silly me! It must be time for bed... I am hallucinating!:)

I have not searched all the pages here, so please forgive me. I am no where near being an expert, but someone might know more about this. Since Caylee has/had hazel colored eyes and Casey has blue, the father would have brown or hazel eyes? Eye color genetics has alot to do with determining eye color from the mother and the father to what the child would have. Doesn't LA have blue eyes? A blue eyed mother and a blue eyed father could only produce a blue eyed child. Blue being very dominant? Just thinking here. Thoughts?

Just getting back to eye colour for a second, Casey has brown eyes, not blue.

<<Casey has brown eyes, not blue. >>

??? Casey has blue eyes ...

<respectfully snipped>
QUOTE]

I don't believe there was incest going on either, but why on earth would LP say something like that? He must have his reasons, but I think in this case he is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998