FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.

:Welcome1: to WS. I'm glad to see you and all the other new members here.

I am not sure exactly why LE would name DS2 but I am sure that their investigation has turned up something that gave them a reason. I think also that this will keep him from leaving the area until it's resolved one way or the other. Here in Florida we have the Sunshine Laws that keep us up to date on court cases but those laws won't help us on ongoing investigations. In this case LE is holding everything very close to the vest. However, I truly think they have much more than we know about and it's pointing at DS2. Having friends in LE (not this case), I know they are still open to other scenarios and won't stop investigating all possibilities... I also know we (nor the media) aren't going to know much of anything until they make an arrest. It's maddening sometimes!

I am praying that something happens soon and that her poor family can get some closure. Not knowing must be horrible for them. It's heartbreaking.

OK, slightly better image of Nela--or as ColdPizza likes to refer to it--Lela Avenue.

ScreenHunter_03Dec131735.jpg

Nela Ave actually runs into Orange Ave. Make a left, go to next intersection, and boom, you're at SandLake ...

Could they have convinced her to go to DSSR's for some reason? Of course that does not explain the tossed phone...unless it was tossed after the fact. :waitasec:

So the Lee Vista/Goldenrod was wrong....wonder why the left it since they updated the cell phone bit? Maybe there's a chance it's right?

Thinking about it now I wonder if that was the last ping location. It's only blocks from where the phone was found.

Okay, just for clarification sake. The actual sighting of Michelle herself was incorrectly dated at first. So it is no longer valid. But the cell pings are correct, correct?

Thinking about it now I wonder if that was the last ping location. It's only blocks from where the phone was found.

Possibly, but the way it's worded puts MP there, not just her phone....:waitasec:

Okay, just for clarification sake. The actual sighting of Michelle herself was incorrectly dated at first. So it is no longer valid. But the cell pings are correct, correct?

IDK, because they left that in and said: "...Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

As in AFTER the 4:15 sighting/info from DS. I put it that way because it does not say where it's from.......

I am so confused...is LE saying Michelle was seen at 4:15PM? Or that her vehicle was? Or that her phone was someplace at that time?

IMO, pings info and cell phone info is exactly that. Merely proof of where the phone was.

I've seen the media use MP and the Hummer sightings interchangibly. So IDK?

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue

IDK. To me it sounds like they kept the 4:15 sighting and she was later at Sandlake/Orange...........that's the way I read it anyway. This is from Central Florida Crimeline, not really "media".

I will say this, I don't think she was killed at the condo. I firmly believe LE is all over that. I think she was knocked out or drugged and transported alive to wherever all are searching.I think Michelle met her demise (and I hate to type that) at the spot she was put.

LE would have had dogs at the condo, would have had dogs in her Hummer, would have had dogs in the white van, would have had dogs in DS truck and his family vehicles and homes.

IMO again, she was alive until she was disposed of.

Hello Everyone!

Went to Subway today closer to downtown Orlando. When I came out the door there was a flyer posted on the wall. All about Michelle, blah, blah, blah then when I got to the time last seen it said...Michelle was last seen Nov. 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm. (paraphasing) I thought WTH, I don't know who created the flyer and I'm sure we've seen one, but I thought this was odd.

Then on my way into town, I saw this

ScreenShot2011-12-13at55417PM.png

Missing Person Michelle Parker Yahoo My Name Please Help

There is one on the other side coming back and it says Missing Person Michelle Parker Facebook me

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue

IDK. To me it sounds like they kept the 4:15 sighting and she was later at Sandlake/Orange...........that's the way I read it anyway. This is from Central Florida Crimeline, not really "media".

Well to me the "cell phone" is the only thing that could be verified from finding the cellphone (unless there is a picture, an audio file, some verification that Michelle was connected to the cell at 4:15) I am not sure how this wording is accurate.

Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.

LE works with psychologists and I'm guessing they were told that if they named DS as a suspect it might initiate some sort of psychological reaction from him. JMO

ok so I noticed a "suspicious incident @ that address @ 14:36 on 12/13 on this site

http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/activecalls/index.shtml

not saying this is related . . . . . just that there might be hope.

That page doesn't have the incident listed.

MOO.. Is it possible that whoever is reporting this specific info about Michelle last seen at 4:15@Lee Vista/Goldenrod and from info derived from her phone it shows her in the area of Orange/Sand lake(?).. Could it be that the person reporting that specific info is basing it on taking Dale Jr at his word.. Meaning their basing it on Dale's "word" that he saw he leave the area of Goldenrod/Lee Vista at 4:15pm and then based on her having left that the phone shows that she was then in the area of Orange/Sand??

That probably doesn't make sense how I just explained that:crazy:..lol.. Am just saying that if the person reporting this info say, they were taking Dale at his word that he saw her leave at 4:15.. Well then that would make it "possible" that she was then tracked to the area of Orange Rd..

I personally don't know why a reporter would choose to report this information that way in basing it as if Dale's sighting is fact.. But it certainly appears to possibly be what the reason behind that wording is.. Idk?? *shrug*

Well to me the "cell phone" is the only thing that could be verified from finding the cellphone (unless there is a picture, an audio file, some verification that Michelle was connected to the cell at 4:15) I am not sure how this wording is accurate.

I'm hoping they have one of the above...........or it may be LE trying to word it that way to scare someone, IDK.........at least we have a location we didn't have before.

Anyway, here's the whole post on Central Florida Crimeline:

Orlando: Missing Young Mother
Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

It is confusing to me because IF they had reason to believe that she drove away from Dales house at 4:15 and was seen going about her business, then why would he remain the main suspect?

Early in the beginning there was a girl who posted she saw the hummer at Sandlake. She remembered it because of the Glow decal and the girl was coming home from the gym. She posted it on the family FB page. It was around 5:30 I believe. It's on the map.

That page doesn't have the incident listed.

That page is refreshed every 10 minutes and keeps approx. 6 hours of calls. I copied the page at the moment in time and saved it but it show "Suspicious incident 4700 block of Walden Circle" earlier today.

It is probably unrelated but it had popped up just as the comments about where the Hummer was found came on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak