17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be reported to Twitter. I'm not a member and I don't know how it works but I have read that they do take down accounts advocating violence.

What twitter account is still there?

I grew up listening to Trick Daddy, Outkast, and Goodie Mob. Outkast and Goodie Mob are not that bad, but Trick Daddy is a , but he "Loves the Kids" and I turned out okay? I still listen to all his songs.

Would you believe my favorite music as a teen was EAZY-E???

:floorlaugh:

And I'm a Southern Baptist repub.

You can't get much more opposite than that.

I love music. It fills the soul.

I'm certainly not judging TM by his music choices.

Would you believe my favorite music as a teen was EAZY-E???

And I'm a Southern Baptist repub.

You can't get much more opposite than that.

I love music. It fills the soul.

I'm certainly not judging TM by his music choices.

He was with NWA, right?

The lack of blood on Zimmerman has been questioned. I'm wondering how hard it was raining. IIRC, he had a "leather" jacket on so perhaps some (or most) of it could have washed off in the rain, same with any splatter that hit GZ's flesh.

Also, IIRC, if TM's heart stopped almost instantly, there wouldn't have been that much blood splatter. Is that correct?

Just typing out loud. JMO, OMO, and :moo:

The bottom picture, his name is even on his chest. It's C-Murder. He was a rapper back in the 90's and his brother's are Master P and Silk the Shocker. He is the uncle to Lil Romeo who was on Dancing With the Stars last season (I think it was last season). He's in jail for murder. They were called the No Limit Soldiers and had a lot of hit songs back in the 90's. "Bout it Bout it" is the one I remember the most.

I don't know his real name? The only rappers I pay any attention to is Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Trick Daddy.

thanks - Glad it was not TM.

Look for yourself the link was posted. I'm not gonna get all bent because a young person liked a controversial rapper............that's a battle between parents and kids and mine are grown. :floorlaugh:

No worries.

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin’s Email Account, Leaks Messages Online

A white supremacist hacker says he's broken into Martin's email and social networking accounts, and leaked his private Facebook messages. We've been able to confirm that at least one email account that belonged to Martin was cracked.
http://gawker.com/5897485/white-sup...n-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-sup...n-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.

I lost my mother over 25 years ago to an unsolved homicide. If I had to deal with what picture we may have used, what the internet may or may not have said about her in addition to her murder, I would have gone insane. It was bad enough haviing a news crew out in front of the house at all hours reporting. To read how both of these people are being picked apart is horrifying. And our decision to not give the media a picture of her at that time was obviously the right one.

My gut tells me we know now the police have Martins phone and they would be able to get his passwords to his social accounts off of it.

This is no hacking job, this is one of the many reasons the justice department is going into the Sanford PD. IMO

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.

Excellent post!

I have over 3,000 songs downloaded and they go way back! I believe I even have music from the 1920's-1930's (remastered of course) so I wasn't even born yet. So yes, I understand that he could have liked his music.

I've even downloaded music in different languages if I like the sound. Juliette Greco is French and I love her voice even though I have NO IDEA what she is saying.

My 3-1/2 year old grandson loves Joan Jett. He was screamin' "I love rock-n-roll" into his toy microphone so I showed him the 30-year old video online and he was absolutely enthralled.

If the EMT's had cleaned him up there would not have been any blood left to see. And bruises do not show up that quickly either.

I am NOT saying there was or wasnt a fight or a scuffle, just saying that the video does not prove anything, imo.
My son was in a very bad car accident which totaled his truck on the fwy, going 70 mph. A drunk driver spun out in front of him and my son ran into their van which was sitting sideways. Hid airbag saved his life.

When I got to the scene, he was sitting in the ambulance. He looked totally normal, like no injuries at all. He went to the hospital and they checked him out and there was nothing internal, even though he was in a bad accident. His walking was normal.

But the next morning he was sore and stiff and bruised. Whereas the night before he looked totally uninjured.

EMT's do NOT clean you up, they clean only the areas necessary for them to do primary first aid before transport. Unless they also washed his clothes for him, then I find it difficult to believe George Zimmermans story at all, since he recounts having his head repeatedly smashed into the concrete and a broken nose.

What I find even more troubling than that is the lack of blood on the front of his gray t-shirt, which if the gunshot was close contact and made while TM was on top of him beating him, should and would be there. I am not an expert but I have combed through some sites about close contact gunshot wounds and (yes Wise Owl some of them are very graphic) I am also convinced that what I see in that video does not at all support that story, not one smidgen. What it does show is that the gunshot could have been from a distance away according to the experts and the sites that I have looked at so that is IMO JMHO and stuff

We don't know who instigated anything. People are assuming GZ started this whole thing. Blaming him for everything all because he had a gun and because of his history with the police etc.

and it's really not fair to him, his parents etc. since ALL the facts have yet to come out.

I think the information we have of his history and the 911 call describing TM as a suspect with a possibility of a dangerous one (hand in waistband suggesting he had a weapon). Then there is GZ claiming he was seriously injured with a broken nose and a gash on his head that should have had stitches and we're not seeing anything major less than an hour later at the police station. Plus his knowledge of law enforcement, rules governing a neighborhood watch program against his actions of disregarding LE essentially telling him LE is on the way we do not need you to follow, wait for LE in your car by the mailboxes.......It appears GZ rushed to judgment regardless of the end result. He made the 911 call, he gave very negative slanted information to LE to make TM look as if he was about to commit a crime. He convicted TM without any evidence just by the way TM looked. Judge, jury and executioner. This is the position GZ put himself in.

TM is dead and there is a reason for it. TM can't tell us why. The story GZ told is making less and less sense day-by-day. The only way to find out what really happened is through GZ and not by slamming him but by testing what he says compared to what we know.

TM is dead because someone looked at him and saw a criminal which is indicative of some of our posts. We have to remember that GZ was speculating without any knowledge whatsoever of TM. GZ made the biggest mistake of his life....he did not listen. He has not been listening for a long time leading him down the path he is on today.

LE said it themselves......following any of our personel on their own time is stalking and illegal. There you have it. GZ's intentions may have been to be a good citizen but there is such a thing as overkill and apparently GZ reached that plateau and TM was in the way. jmo

That's quite a jump there Doc. Wouldn't that be very easy to track?

I agree. If it happened the way GZ says it happened, I don't understand why he didn't just climb back into his truck when Trayvon allegedly came after him. He outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs.

This is the murky time that nobody seems to know about. but the cops say they do have witnesses.
Unfortunately these cops have a string of things going on that are questionable at best.
We are all sure that something happened but nobody know 1005 what that something is.
I see an overzealous neighborhood watchman. I do not think he did not size him up right. I do think
That he went beyond the call of duty. I would call his pursuit relentless.
Maybe even agitating.
The fact that he outweighs TM is mute point - we can also say TM was a head taller than GZ was and TM was an athlete. So to me 100 pounds can also mean dead weight that is cumbersome.

EMT's do NOT clean you up, they clean only the areas necessary for them to do primary first aid before transport. Unless they also washed his clothes for him, then I find it difficult to believe George Zimmermans story at all, since he recounts having his head repeatedly smashed into the concrete and a broken nose.

What I find even more troubling than that is the lack of blood on the front of his gray t-shirt, which if the gunshot was close contact and made while TM was on top of him beating him, should and would be there. I am not an expert but I have combed through some sites about close contact gunshot wounds and (yes Wise Owl some of them are very graphic) I am also convinced that what I see in that video does not at all support that story, not one smidgen. What it does show is that the gunshot could have been from a distance away according to the experts and the sites that I have looked at so that is IMO JMHO and stuff

If GZ had a gash that required stitches and refused to go to the hospital wouldn't the EMT have at least put on those little "butterfly????" bandages. Not sure what they are called but they hold a cut closed until you can get stitches. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe