50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, I had the same thought! LOL

We need to find out if this guy has tattoos. Maybe he'll find us since he's searching the internet for himself!

This guy needs to go on national TV and get his story out there. There was a similar case with a guy who showed up in Denver with no memory. He ended up going on Good Morning America, and a friend watching the show recognized him. Turned out to be Jeffrey Alan Ingram from Seattle. I have a blog about Jeffrey and a few other amnesia victims - added BK to it too, in the hopes that someone will recognize him:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=148979586&blogID=311164872

But I really think BK should go on national TV the way Jeffrey did.

BTW someone wrote me on MySpace in response to my bulletin...she also thinks he looks like Gerald McRaney. LOL! :D
I happen to think he is...I don't know...more of a golfer than Gerald M! We could only take him for a test run to see...well...we do have Southern Hills Golf course for that one and all. hehehe

I was thinking I need a penpal. Anyone have his addy?! LOL

Oh, Did I laugh? I was being serious. : )

I found this while scouring about today:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LOUIS BENJAMAN KYLE
GROVE - Louis Kyle, age 92, died at his home after a sudden illness. The son of Daniel M. and Katherine (Gurland) Kyle, he was born on January 9, 1909 in Festus, Mo. Louis was a member of the Moose Lodge in Grove. He worked as a machinist for McDonald Douglas and Boeing for 25 years, retiring at age 65 in 1984.
Survivors are: two children, Daniel Murry Kyle and Ila Lou Robbins; a brother, Ed Kyle Sr., and two grandsons, David and Daniel Kyle.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. on Friday, August 24, in the Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home. The interment will be in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Sand Springs. The services are under the directions of the Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home in Grove.
[/FONT]

I wonder if he could be Daniel? Although, if Louis Kyle was 92 in 2001, that would have made him 98 in 2007 - how old would his kids likely be? Maybe older than our guy, huh?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Maty.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mark Arthur Maty[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Birth Date: 03/20/1951
5'10" tall 150 lbs.
Blue Eyes, Blond Hair
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mark Maty disappeared on April 18, 1994 from his home in Pacific, Missouri and has not been seen or heard from since.[/FONT]

Not sure about the nose here, but this picture is at least 13 years old, and a lot can change.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]​

I found this while scouring about today:

I wonder if he could be Daniel? Although, if Louis Kyle was 92 in 2001, that would have made him 98 in 2007 - how old would his kids likely be? Maybe older than our guy, huh?

THAT gave me goosebumps! Even if Benjaman isn't his father, it could be his grandfather (Daniel's son) Where is this obituary from? Georgia? Fantastic find!

Hi everyone. I received a message on myspace today from someone who says that his registration here never goes through, but he wanted to post a picture of Ronald McNutt who is missing and known to have memory loss spells.

McNutt_Ronald.jpg
mrrnobody.jpg

I do think they look similar. I am wondering if BK has tattoo's that aren't mentioned?

This guy looks like he could be the one. He was more robust in his younger years but a lot of the same twinkle in his eyes are there. Also, the hairline as it would naturally recede.

The one thing is I can't tell if that is a dimple in the younger man's chin or hair growth. The dimple is not apparent in the older man so that is where it could vary.

Hello Synthia 1021:

I am a nurse who is trying to help Mr. Benjaman Kyle to get his identity back. First and foremost, Mr. Kyle and I would like to thank you for your interest in his case. We received an e-mail regarding your immediate response to the newspaper article. We would also like to express our gratitude to all of you out there in cyberspace who have taken an interest in Mr. Kyle's situation. It is so heartwarming to witness so much compassion in this world.

I noticed some very good questions so I am going to try to respond to them now: Mr. Kyle appears to be in his 50's. He has no tattoos. He has a scar across the front of the neck that is most likely from cervical disk surgery. He has two parallel scars on his left elbow and believes it pertains to reparative surgery on the elbow that most likely entails surgical implantation of pins and/or plates. He believes the elbow surgery dates back to his 20's and is not very clear about the cervical surgery timeframe. He is 5"11" and currently weighs approximately 240 pounds. He is a large-framed man. He would have had brown hair in the past but it is graying now with a receding hairline. His eyes are blue-green.

He was found unresponsive early in the morning of August 31, 2004 behind a Burger King located on Highway 17 in Richmond Hill, Georgia (directly across from U.S. Interstate 95 - exit 87). No identification was recovered on his person. To date, he has been unable to remember his name and where he comes from. However, He has memories of Indiana and Colorado. His accent is not native to Georgia. I am really no expert on accents so I am going to have to leave that one alone.

Mr. Kyle is well-mannered and probably received a good education. He comes across as very professional. He is of above-average intelligence and seems to possess a great deal of knowledge regarding restaurant buildings, supplies and equipment. He also seems to know a great deal about buildings in general. This may possibly relate to his career prior to his amnesia.

We have been checking the website for the National Center for Missing Adults to no avail. I have called many times and also attempted to register by e-mail including some digital photos in that e-mail. I never did get a response. I learned later that Hurricane Katrina placed a very heavy workload on them and that subsequent budget cuts to their program - which were quite significant - proved to be crippling to them.

If anyone out there knows any reputable and reliable websites that post missing and unidentified person photos please let me know. I have digital photos ready to be posted. Also, I am probably not as computer savvy as many of you are. Can you take his picture and post it on places like my space and you tube so it can get around all over and eventually be recognized by someone who can help to identify Mr. Kyle? I have additional photos that could prove helpful but I do not know how to post them to this site. Any help you can offer will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Hello Synthia 1021:

I am a nurse who is trying to help Mr. Benjaman Kyle to get his identity back. First and foremost, Mr. Kyle and I would like to thank you for your interest in his case. We received an e-mail regarding your immediate response to the newspaper article. We would also like to express our gratitude to all of you out there in cyberspace who have taken an interest in Mr. Kyle's situation. It is so heartwarming to witness so much compassion in this world.

I noticed some very good questions so I am going to try to respond to them now: Mr. Kyle appears to be in his 50's. He has no tattoos. He has a scar across the front of the neck that is most likely from cervical disk surgery. He has two parallel scars on his left elbow and believes it pertains to reparative surgery on the elbow that most likely entails surgical implantation of pins and/or plates. He believes the elbow surgery dates back to his 20's and is not very clear about the cervical surgery timeframe. He is 5"11" and currently weighs approximately 240 pounds. He is a large-framed man. He would have had brown hair in the past but it is graying now with a receding hairline. His eyes are blue-green.

He was found unresponsive early in the morning of August 31, 2004 behind a Burger King located on Highway 17 in Richmond Hill, Georgia (directly across from U.S. Interstate 95 - exit 87). No identification was recovered on his person. To date, he has been unable to remember his name and where he comes from. However, He has memories of Indiana and Colorado. His accent is not native to Georgia. I am really no expert on accents so I am going to have to leave that one alone.

Mr. Kyle is well-mannered and probably received a good education. He comes across as very professional. He is of above-average intelligence and seems to possess a great deal of knowledge regarding restaurant buildings, supplies and equipment. He also seems to know a great deal about buildings in general. This may possibly relate to his career prior to his amnesia.

We have been checking the website for the National Center for Missing Adults to no avail. I have called many times and also attempted to register by e-mail including some digital photos in that e-mail. I never did get a response. I learned later that Hurricane Katrina placed a very heavy workload on them and that subsequent budget cuts to their program - which were quite significant - proved to be crippling to them.

If anyone out there knows any reputable and reliable websites that post missing and unidentified person photos please let me know. I have digital photos ready to be posted. Also, I am probably not as computer savvy as many of you are. Can you take his picture and post it on places like my space and you tube so it can get around all over and eventually be recognized by someone who can help to identify Mr. Kyle? I have additional photos that could prove helpful but I do not know how to post them to this site. Any help you can offer will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

It would be ideal if they could release an audio of his accent. People from certain parts of the country could place it and narrow down the search field perhaps. I have heard of people with amnesia developing a psuedo accent, but this may not pertain to him.

If there are pins or plates present in his elbow, would they not also contain numbers which could be traced? I don't know how one would go about obtaining the numbers short of exploratory surgery, but it is a thought.

Wouldn't it be clear in x-rays if he had a cervical repair on his neck? If not, could the surgery have been for other reasons such as thyroid? Has there been an effort to contact the AMA in possibly tracking down a surgeon who may have performed the work on either his neck or elbow?

What about the Today Show? This case is fascinating to me. I can't imagine what it must be like for him. I don't know if Mr. Kyle would want to put himself out there on national TV like that but millions of people would see his face that way. Somewhere there has to be someone that recognizes him. A neighbor, a business associate, a family member, someone.

Sorry SS. If I would have read your entire post instead of just looking at the picture I would have seen that you were on it already!

The Today show is only one place to write to! Now where did I put that list we had of all the addresses and such? Maybe Indy has it. I will pm her.

I know he might be very anxious about going national, but it really is the best way. After all this time, he has rebuilt a life and is making new memories...but somewhere out there are people missing him.

Here is a story he should read:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=37918&src=2

We also have a thread on that one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53544

Hello Synthia 1021:

I am a nurse who is trying to help Mr. Benjaman Kyle to get his identity back.
~snip~

Thank you so much.

Hello and thanks for joining us! I posted Mr. Kyle's picture in my MySpace blog about amnesia back in September:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=148979586&blogID=311164872

I'd be glad to make a YouTube video with his photos...I'll send you a private message so we can exchange emails :)

Hello, Synthia!! I was just curious since I have not had the opportunity to meet you yet!! Welcome to WS~

It was a wonderful idea to write the nurse!! Great job!! I just wanted to say, "Thank You!!".

Hello all.. Im usually here in hiding (cause I am working), I thought awhile back I would write to see if we could get more info on Ben, was so thrilled to here from his nurse! Could you please take a look at this missing person, I know his hair states blonde, but without the CA sun, maybe it went a little darker in the years he has been missing! What do you guys think?? Thanks

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200503449S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member