2010.04.14 JVM discussing HaLeigh's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
She's showing video of Crystal S. [ETA: it was an old one w/ CS crying & begging for HaLeigh's return] :(

Talking to AH right now....previously she said AH said ToC was tipster.

JVM asking if JO is the family scapegoat to take heat off themselves.

JVM asking if RC has any involvement...playing clips of TN from Today Show.

Saying JO says he has nothing to do w/ HaLeigh's disappearance.

Mike B. saying it sounds like they're looking for a body not evidence....is it possible ToC there & we just didn't know about it..Mike B. saying they searched all nite long using radar.

ETA: commercial break right now

what all will show up on radar in water?
anyone know? will it show bones?

At the very beginning of the show Misty was shown in handcuffs with detectives at the boat ramp where the search is going on. The detectives were talking very agressively with hands waving in her face. Yes, spill it Misty. Shows over. My words here>Joe and Tommy might have pointed the finger at Misty.

I am watching JVM through streaming site on internet. If anyone needs link let me know

JVM said ToC was taken there Sun. & Mon.

Playing jail vid clips of MC & LC -- "do they think I'm gonna break?" "this has nothing to do with it"

JVM saying MC taken to seen of search...showing pics of MC @ river in her prison blues...JVM saying ToC was taken to same location Sunday & Monday

Caller asking about river moving evidence...AH saying yes current could move whatever was there, could be covered w/ silt.

AH says that MC wrote to a relative that Joe came to home that night to steal a gun. MC was lying to protect her brother.

JVM says something doesn't add up...I agree with her.

what all will show up on radar in water?
anyone know? will it show bones?

Yes, they were using it in the search for Caylee (side scan sonar) and can see into/through the deep silt. However, like ultrasound scans you need to be able to recognize the outline of objects. Small bones would be hard and only sifted out, they'd need a whole skeletonized body in a bag or a clear shot of a skull or something. Sorry to be graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage