17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told ya'll he was already in jail.........good job AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths. In the Kel Tec video I didn't see any injuries to the shooters other than some redness on their hands. In my opinion it would be pretty hard for someone to get hit on the nose with a Kel Tec PF9. The .500 magnum video is entertaining but has little to do with this case. JMO.

HI,

True, good point it's a different gun in the second vid, but the point is the stance not the power. Anyone shooting a gun with a strong recoil can lose control if they aren't careful, and the injuries would be as consist with a recoil and fall as with the attack as described if not more so.

I just got an alert on my iPhone from the AP saying that an official source has leaked that George Zimmerman is being charged with second degree murder and IS in custody.

The Associated Press‏@AP

Close

BREAKING: Official tells AP: Trayvon Martin's killer to be charged with 2nd-degree murder; is in custody. -RAS

Retweeted by zerohedge

Jumping in here w/o looking through all the thread! Is anyone going to mIRC chatroom like we did with the *other* case in Florida. I'm there! I saw nursebean was in there yesterday........do we have a place to do instant chat amongst us WS'ers as refreshing this thread is sooooooooo slow (or open radio chat etc idea?) TIA to the mods in advance for letting us know!

59 minutes! Wish I had some beer? Can the mod's bring us some shots from the sidebar? I tried to yesterday, but it wasn't as nice as the Mod's bars?

Tequila, straight! (and I don't even drink!)

Jumping in here w/o looking through all the thread! Is anyone going to mIRC chatroom like we did with the *other* case in Florida. I'm there! I saw nursebean was in there yesterday........do we have a place to do instant chat amongst us WS'ers as refreshing this thread is sooooooooo slow (or open radio chat etc idea?) TIA to the mods in advance for letting us know!

I'd go, assuming I can get in and it's not private.

They had to arrest him and get him in custody before this broke. For the safety of those involved in this arrest including GZ. MOO This could turn too volatile to take a chance on making an announcement and not having him in custody. We were talking about this last night.

Just got personal confirmation that GZ is NOT at St. Johns County Jail

Mark NeJame on CNN saying that GZ turned himself in and is in custody.

Nejame on CNN saying that GZ turning himself in helps in getting himself a lower bond (non flight risk).

Vinnie saying Mark O'mara (sp?) is the new attrny, didn't he do tv commentary for one of the stations during that other Fl trial?

HLN reporting Mark O'Mara is GZ's new lawyer ? (not sure if name spelling is correct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken