FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

Why would a stranger break in through that window on the front of the house and go all the way through the kitchen, living room, past the stairs, turn right into the hallway and left into the baby's room when there appears to be a window on the back side of the house and Lisa's bed is right there near that window? No way is this a stranger abduction. That baby is dead and I don't understand why the mom has not been arrested for child neglect or child endangerment since she was drunk while the kids were in her care.

Good post and I agree. A stranger wouldn't go that route. imo

Maybe something more like this? There is something off with the area around the stairs, the bathroom and the entrance to the computer room ... don't know what, but it seems like something doesn't fit quite right.

LisaFloorplan_3a.jpg

Maybe something more like this? There is something off with the area around the stairs, the bathroom and the entrance to the computer room ... don't know what, but it seems like something doesn't fit quite right.

LisaFloorplan_3.jpg
Yes, but I think there was a "back" hallway.

More like move the stairs to match up with the bathroom and then use that as a hallway that runs all the way to the master. If the computer room was once two rooms - there would have to be a doorway/opening.

Also, the "island" bath and the master bath. Toilet in master move to opposite wall and island bath move toilet to the wall right before your "W" - that lines up the water lines.

But overall YES - I think you've got it

Although I still think Lisa's room was the one in the middle. But that's JMHO.

GREAT WORK OTTO!!!!!!!!

Perhaps, the second bathroom wasn't even on the first floor since this home was built in 1958, leaving only a main bathroom rather than a master bath.

That would make the main bathroom perhaps on the same side as the bedrooms. The stairs then could go back where they were, perhaps with the opening to the steps the same way you have the WC in the middle of the floor plan. It would then be like going down the hallway and the door to the basement is there.

My ranch had a hallway to the bedrooms. Just as the hallway started the door to the basement was on my left and about 6 foot steps down the hallway, the main bathroom was on my right, of which, was the same side as my kitchen and the master bath for plumbing purposes.

Thinking out loud.

I also think Lisa's bedroom was in the middle, FWIW!

You are doing an AWESOME job with the floor plans. :blowkiss:

A thought about that second bath, I would think there would have to be a window in that second bathroom. So either there is a bathroom downstairs and none in the master suite, just leaving a main bathroom on the same side as the bedrooms.

This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?

attachment.php

Is he standing in the living room in this picture?
If so...baby Lisa's room is right thru that doorway, it appears.
If not, do you know what room he is standing in?

This pic:

attachment.php

Look on the roof. There are little "vent type" outlets. They usually give a clue where the toilets - or water lines in the hosue are.

There is one right in the front - where the water wall in the kitchen is
and then to the left and back a little - which is where I say that second bath is.

I've seen where this could possibly be a 2 and a half bath house - the would put that island bathroom as the "half" bath with another full bath downstairs.

Here's the pic of the back:

lisabackofhouse.jpg

Again, you can see the "vent" for the master bath in this one.

I really want to see this basement - its huge. Almost like having another whole house. What is down there? We can see glass sliding doors and 2 garage doors. Big place down there.

This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?

attachment.php

Looking at this picture, is he standing in the computer room? It looks to me that the room behind him is Baby Lisa's room. So there must be a doorway to the computer room off that hallway.

We need a better aerial view of the top of the house because now I need to see another vent to determine a main bathroom and a master bathroom. :(

As I was looking around for info on the house, one area indicated the basement was around 750 square feet.

I think the reporter is standing where I marked in red.....

picture.php

Looking at this picture, is he standing in the computer room? It looks to me that the room behind him is Baby Lisa's room. So there must be a doorway to the computer room off that hallway.

I really want to know what room he's standing in also. I didn't consider the computer room.

I also started at it for a few minutes at one point when it looked almost as if that were a closed door with a full length mirror attached (putting Lisa's room in the mirrored image...or opposite wall, if you will.)

Ok thank you Wise. :::blinks hard from eye strain::: lol
lol - I know - I'm sorry - I didn't think it would come out that small. At least you can see it. teehee

This pic:

attachment.php

Look on the roof. There are little "vent type" outlets. They usually give a clue where the toilets - or water lines in the hosue are.

There is one right in the front - where the water wall in the kitchen is
and then to the left and back a little - which is where I say that second bath is.

I've seen where this could possibly be a 2 and a half bath house - the would put that island bathroom as the "half" bath with another full bath downstairs.

Here's the pic of the back:

lisabackofhouse.jpg

Again, you can see the "vent" for the master bath in this one.

I really want to see this basement - its huge. Almost like having another whole house. What is down there? We can see glass sliding doors and 2 garage doors. Big place down there.

100% agree with you about the bathrooms and placement.

Hopefully this links works. It shows the vent you were talking about for the master bathroom and then show the two vents in the front of the house.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...rwin%20%20-MO-/?action=view&current=6-1-1.png

Of course it is a tiny white dot on the back of the house for the master bath.

I don't understand the whole "computer room". I know it's where they did their computing but why is that room so large? A ranch house built in 1958, I guess it could be intended as a den or family room.

In the video of the house walkthrough, the reporter comes in through the front door, turns right, walks along the narrow part of the kitchen where the fridge is, into a wider part of the kitchen (where's he's standing in the screen shot), and then through the door of the computer room. Lisa's bedroom is the bedroom we see off the kitchen.

Watch the video ALL THE WAY THROUGH, FOLKS!

ETA: Along the back wall leading into the computer room, I don't see any breaks or turns...looks like it's a flat wall all the way from Lisa's bedroom door to the door of the computer room. Of course, all the walls are white, so maybe I just can't a break or a turn?

In the video of the house walkthrough, the reporter comes in through the front door, turns right, walks along the narrow part of the kitchen where the fridge is, into a wider part of the kitche (where's he's standing in the screen shot), and then through the door of the computer room. Lisa's bedroom is the bedroom we see off the kitchen.

To save an old lady from searching for the video, do you have it handy?

In the video of the house walkthrough, the reporter comes in through the front door, turns right, walks along the narrow part of the kitchen where the fridge is, into a wider part of the kitche (where's he's standing in the screen shot), and then through the door of the computer room. Lisa's bedroom is the bedroom we see off the kitchen.

So you still feel Lisa's bedroom is in the middle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss63!
Back