Anthony's Computer Forensics

While I love the hard work JWG and AZLawyer have done - I just want to clarify that I am asking questions not because I doubt any of this but I've never been stuck on the idea that FCA carefully planned Caylee's murder for months or took any special measures to carry it out.

For me it could simply have been a culmination of events plus her desire to be with Tony unfettered by the "detail" of needing to make arrangements to care for Caylee, and that she had clearly become an unwanted problem to FCA.

We've all seen FCA's temper - George left for work and the time was drawing closer for her to meet TonyL - in her frustration why not just suffocate Caylee while she was having her afternoon nap? Bagged her, put her in the trunk and off she went to Tony's after placing a few calls to Cindy et al to say Caylee wias with the Nanny and no worries. Seems pretty simple to me.

Thanks, JWG. :blowkiss: I knew if I got the materials for you, you could figure it out.

Two things to add: the search was actually "fool-proof suffication"--so "suffocation" was misspelled as well.

Also, when I look at the same data as you have, the "fool-proof suffication" search shows up at 1:50 pm, not 2:50 pm. Any idea what might be causing the difference? 1:50 pm is also what JB said, not that I'm assuming he has a clue. :rolleyes:

ETA: Someone quickly get on Amazon and let "Ron Manta" know that the AIM login was casey's!!

ETA2: BTW, JWG, I did confirm that George had an AIM account as well. George4937 or whatever the house number on Hopespring is. It shows up in some of the earlier internet history files.

Hey AZ, where are you seeing the 1:50PM Google search, because I looked in the spreadsheet I gave you as well as the text file I used to build the spreadsheet, and I see 2:50PM (14:50, actually). :waitasec: I even went back and rebuilt the readable files from the original and still see the 2:50 time stamp.

It's possible that you (and Jose) looked through the time stamps quickly and were visually tricked by the prior activity which is time stamped around 1:40 PM.

Here is a summary of the sequence. I've attached a screen capture of that portion of the spreadsheet so you can see additional detail.

6/16/08 14:52:12 facebook.com Facebook | Confirm Requests
6/16/08 14:52:00 mdsr.ecri.org Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
6/16/08 14:51:09 spiked-online.com spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit
6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com foolproof suffocation - Google Search
6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com fool-proof suffication - Google Search
6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com
6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com Google
6/16/08 14:50:42 aimtoday.aim.com
6/16/08 14:50:42 my.screenname.aol.com Screen Name Service
6/16/08 13:42:15 viewmorepics.myspace.com Myspace.com Photo Albums - Lt. dangle
6/16/08 13:42:15 view.atdmt.com 052808_728x90_perf_jcpcom_ST2_IFR.tpl
6/16/08 13:42:11 profile.myspace.com MySpace.com - Lt. dangle - 24 - Male - Orlando, Florida - www.myspace.com/nyitaliano3
6/16/08 13:42:03 view.atdmt.com 20080516_CC_CardLab_puzzle_L6_728_90_IFR.tpl
6/16/08 13:42:03 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
6/16/08 13:41:51 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
6/16/08 13:41:29 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 1 of 50
6/16/08 13:41:26 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 50 of 50
6/16/08 13:41:22 delb.opt.fimserve.com MySpace TV
6/16/08 13:41:22 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 49 of 50
6/16/08 13:40:52 facebook.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 view.atdmt.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com Facebook | Lauren Lee's Photos - Profile Pictures
6/16/08 13:40:36 facebook.com

Attachments

• June16.jpg
    June16.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 79
AZlawyer and JWG, FANTASTIC work you have done! :rocker:

I am thinking the Felon KC was planning the demise of her parents for quite sometime. I don’t think any of what she was looking up was for Caylee. I think she already knew what she was going to do to Caylee. The problem was with her parents. They could fight back, overpower her but Caylee could not. I think her parents were going to be the first to go. With her parents out of the way, she could have murdered Caylee and no one would have questioned Caylee’s whereabouts. She could have used the “Caylee is with the Nanny” story on anyone and it would have worked because, who would question it with George and Cindy gone.
AJMO

So the "fool-proof suffication" search was done at 14:51, and George reported in at work at 15:00, which is a good 20-30 minute drive from the house.

Exactly how did Jose think he could explain his claim that George did those searches?

We know why Jose did not admit these logs into discovery. Now why didn't the PT?

I can say with certainty of my opinion that GA reversed the dates. He described the 9th of June, not the 16th. FCA told him she was spending the night w/zanny (she was sleeping w/Carlos) and didn't come home that week. Carlos (?) tells us she spent the night on Monday and Tuesday.

My senses tell me that sindy refreshed his memory and went back in time. What he described as happening did NOT happen on Monday, the 16th, but occurred on the Monday, the 9th.

The Family of the Lie made certain the dates were confusing...all three of them.

IMO, the SA knew better but was "stuck" with what the family told them. In the grand scheme of things, they didn't think it would impact anything. Also, I imagine the family of the lie stuck by their newly told weave of dates.

With respect re your opinion - while I agree all in this family deliberately lied at future points, I believe if I had been told my grand daughter had been kidnapped, was missing or was dead, I discovered my daughter had just told me a pack of lies about where she had been for the last month, and that the LE suspected my daughter of being responsible for the reason my grand daughter was "missing", and the trunk of my daughter's car reeked of death - I doubt I would accurately be able to remember what I'd been doing the day before - let alone a month before....IMO:moo:

I probably should document how I produced the spreadsheets of the internet browsing history in case there is any question about the information we end up posting and discussing here.

Firefox History

AZ received three files of Firefox history data. One file contains activity from March 4 - 21, 2008. A second file contains activity from June 16 - July 16, 2008. A third file contains activity from July 14 - 16, 2008. There does not appear to be duplicate entries in the second and third files, so the date range overlap seems puzzling to me. More on that in a different post.

The history files are from version 2 of the browser, which stored browsing history in something called the Mork database format. As a result, the data is largely unreadable, although one can pick out certain words here and there, but not the time stamps.

I found a Perl script written in 2004 specifically to decode the Firefox 2 history file. The copyright allowed anyone to modify, use and distribute the code so long as the copyright notice appears in the code. I made a minor change to the output portion of the code to create a tab-delimited text file. As a result, I was able to read the decoded files into separate tabs in Excel. With the auto-filter features in Excel it makes it easy to find and sort the data.

Internet Explorer

AZ received four folders containing a number of separate files. Two folders have data for the "casey" account and span the time frame from November 2, 2007 to July 16, 2008. Two folders have data for the "owner" account and span the time frame from May 7, 2004 to July 16, 2008. Again, there do not appear to be duplicate entries in any of the files.

These are a little easier to read, but because there are so many files they are very cumbersome to work with. I found a program on the web called "History Viewer" that was able to read each folder and allowed me to save the results in a tab-delimited text file. From the four files I produced I created another Excel spreadsheet with each folder represented by a separate tab.

As a result of this, we now have two spreadsheets - one with Firefox history and the other with Internet Explorer history - containing about 37,000 browsing records.

I probably should document how I produced the spreadsheets of the internet browsing history in case there is any question about the information we end up posting and discussing here.

Firefox History

AZ received three files of Firefox history data. One file contains activity from March 4 - 21, 2008. A second file contains activity from June 16 - July 16, 2008. A third file contains activity from July 14 - 16, 2008. There does not appear to be duplicate entries in the second and third files, so the date range overlap seems puzzling to me. More on that in a different post.

The history files are from version 2 of the browser, which stored browsing history in something called the Mork database format. As a result, the data is largely unreadable, although one can pick out certain words here and there, but not the time stamps.

I found a Perl script written in 2004 specifically to decode the Firefox 2 history file. The copyright allowed anyone to modify, use and distribute the code so long as the copyright notice appears in the code. I made a minor change to the output portion of the code to create a tab-delimited text file. As a result, I was able to read the decoded files into separate tabs in Excel. With the auto-filter features in Excel it makes it easy to find and sort the data.

Internet Explorer

AZ received four folders containing a number of separate files. Two folders have data for the "casey" account and span the time frame from November 2, 2007 to July 16, 2008. Two folders have data for the "owner" account and span the time frame from May 7, 2004 to July 16, 2008. Again, there do not appear to be duplicate entries in any of the files.

These are a little easier to read, but because there are so many files they are very cumbersome to work with. I found a program on the web called "History Viewer" that was able to read each folder and allowed me to save the results in a tab-delimited text file. From the four files I produced I created another Excel spreadsheet with each folder represented by a separate tab.

As a result of this, we now have two spreadsheets - one with Firefox history and the other with Internet Explorer history - containing about 37,000 browsing records.

In awe as usual JWG - thanks hardly seems enough for what you have been able to achieve...:rocker:

I've attached a screen shot of the Firefox history for March filtered for the word "blog". The titles of the two entries she made that month - "life's tough" and "vulnerable" - are curious given that she performed the chloroform searches a week to 10 days after blogging.

Notice also that the day before she made her first blog entry she researched ways to hide her blog from everyone else. She wanted to keep it private, like a diary. :eek:

Attachments

• blog.jpg
    blog.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 172
Don't forget Cindy testified that she googled chloropyll and it morphed into chloroform, the search was done in 2008. Google didn't even start instant searches until 2010. :waitasec: Am I missing something or could Cindy have lied?

JWG, thank you so much is just not enough for the hard work you are putting into this information but it's the best for now as nothing new has been invented yet to express my gratitude.

I sure would like to read her "blog" especially since she wanted it private.

Hey AZ, where are you seeing the 1:50PM Google search, because I looked in the spreadsheet I gave you as well as the text file I used to build the spreadsheet, and I see 2:50PM (14:50, actually). :waitasec: I even went back and rebuilt the readable files from the original and still see the 2:50 time stamp.

It's possible that you (and Jose) looked through the time stamps quickly and were visually tricked by the prior activity which is time stamped around 1:40 PM.

Here is a summary of the sequence. I've attached a screen capture of that portion of the spreadsheet so you can see additional detail.

6/16/08 14:52:12 facebook.com Facebook | Confirm Requests
6/16/08 14:52:00 mdsr.ecri.org Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
6/16/08 14:51:09 spiked-online.com spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit
6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com foolproof suffocation - Google Search
6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com fool-proof suffication - Google Search
6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com
6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com Google
6/16/08 14:50:42 aimtoday.aim.com
6/16/08 14:50:42 my.screenname.aol.com Screen Name Service
6/16/08 13:42:15 viewmorepics.myspace.com Myspace.com Photo Albums - Lt. dangle
6/16/08 13:42:15 view.atdmt.com 052808_728x90_perf_jcpcom_ST2_IFR.tpl
6/16/08 13:42:11 profile.myspace.com MySpace.com - Lt. dangle - 24 - Male - Orlando, Florida - www.myspace.com/nyitaliano3
6/16/08 13:42:03 view.atdmt.com 20080516_CC_CardLab_puzzle_L6_728_90_IFR.tpl
6/16/08 13:42:03 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
6/16/08 13:41:51 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
6/16/08 13:41:29 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 1 of 50
6/16/08 13:41:26 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 50 of 50
6/16/08 13:41:22 delb.opt.fimserve.com MySpace TV
6/16/08 13:41:22 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 49 of 50
6/16/08 13:40:52 facebook.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 view.atdmt.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com
6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com Facebook | Lauren Lee's Photos - Profile Pictures
6/16/08 13:40:36 facebook.com

:what: Well that kinda puts the icing on top of the thwartcakes, now doesn't it??????? :twocents: jmo

I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 156
  • profile2.jpg
    profile2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 115
I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.

Thank you, thank you, thank you......you are the bestest....lol

my snips....so, you are assured that the search for foolproof suffocation actually existed? why, why, why didnt the state tell the jury this?

if they'd left out the the chloroform searches a bit and concentrated on THIS search, soooo close to the actual murder, they might have got through the the pinellas pinhea---sorry, I mean the pinellas 12. I feel like even THEY couldnt discount the computer logs for the day, THAT SEARCH within an hour or so of the murder, the 31 days, the fact that the baby was found with DUCT TAPE COVERING HER FACE?

were they absolutely married to the theory of chloroform? was it because GA insisted that OCA had left during those hours even though the pings and logs would have told a different story?

I always thought it was a rage thing (her murder of caylee) that looks a lot more like a calmer premeditation to me....that disturbs me :/

and ... we didnt know this before...so why did JB let the cat out of the bag? is he stupid? does he think we are? between that and some other stupidity from him over the years and at trial I almost wonder if he WANTS us to know the truth ... and gets off on OCA not realising that.

BBM- that was my first impression. A magnanimous gesture? Or is he trying to save his soul? (MO- too late for that!)

Don't forget Cindy testified that she googled chloropyll and it morphed into chloroform, the search was done in 2008. Google didn't even start instant searches until 2010. :waitasec: Am I missing something or could Cindy have lied?
How in the world does a NURSE mistake Chlorophyll for Chloroform??? Unreal- will the lies ever stop?!?

WOW!!!!
More consciousness of guilt? No I don't think so. Pure happiness.
Case = Her
Club = Fusion
Face = Her beautiful face (eyeroll) or Caylee's face all taped up (sickening)

Confused (sorry, if this was already mentioned...just catching up)...it says 5:04?

AZlawyer and JWG, FANTASTIC work you have done! :rocker:

I am thinking the Felon KC was planning the demise of her parents for quite sometime. I don’t think any of what she was looking up was for Caylee. I think she already knew what she was going to do to Caylee. The problem was with her parents. They could fight back, overpower her but Caylee could not. I think her parents were going to be the first to go. With her parents out of the way, she could have murdered Caylee and no one would have questioned Caylee’s whereabouts. She could have used the “Caylee is with the Nanny” story on anyone and it would have worked because, who would question it with George and Cindy gone.
AJMO
Was the "mini-stroke" story setting the stage for George's untimely death later on?
This is scary...I have NEVER considered that Casey was out to kill her parents...but with all the months of convos with friends about the house, the mini-stroke, etc...and the searches that we know SHE did...wow! Maybe there is something to what you're saying. Very scary!

WOW!!!!
More consciousness of guilt? No I don't think so. Pure happiness.
Case = Her
Club = Fusion
Face = Her beautiful face (eyeroll) or Caylee's face all taped up (sickening)
I was thinking that Caylee may have still been alive at this point. :(
Could she have been so heartless to be sitting at her computer while her daughter had just "drowned"? (That is if JWG is correct in her changing her "name" at @11:00am)
And, why the heck WASN'T this stuff brought up at trial!!??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back