ME ME - Jeremy Alex, 28, Northport, 24 April 2004

Has anyone spoken about the couple that had Jeremy's license for the duration of his disappearance? I don't believe that they had anything to do with it...of course the area is important, but if you were in the area how would you not know about JA's disappearance? Usually when you find an ID you return it. Weird.

I think the man in the couple passed away. And if I recall, their house in the area wasn't where they lived. I think it was a holiday place?

Was driving through Belfast the other day and it made me think of this case. Still doesn't make sense that nobody ever had any info on this... makes me thinks he fell into the ocean? Still seems a little unlikely to me though.

Was driving through Belfast the other day and it made me think of this case. Still doesn't make sense that nobody ever had any info on this...

RSBM

I agree, Queen_City! So sad and upsetting . . . I can only imagine how his loved ones feel. :(

Where is Jeremy Alex?

E82WHoq.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/alex_jeremy.html

Missing 9 years this month. :anguish:

I'm watching his Disappeared episode again right now. Sadly I don't think he's alive anymore and they will probably never find his remains somewhere out there.

Another bump for Jeremy. Watching the rebroadcast of his "Disappeared" episode. His loved ones need an answer.

I really can't believe it took four years to turn in Jeremy's wallet. Even if there weren't any missing posters in that part of the state (I think the family said there was though), it still could have been turned over to LE. Why keep someone else's identification? At this point, I don't think Jeremy's body would be recoverable- assuming he is deceased but I hope for the best.

Bumping for Jeremy. Definitely a strange case, and I'm shocked that there isn't more on here than 6 pages.

Thanks for the link MagnoliaMountain, there's some very interesting comments there indeed! I hope this case gets solved, many local people definitely seem to be aware of the events of what happened to Jeremy.

Lähetetty minun E5823 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Would love to hear from any locals or really anyone willing to tell me what some of the most believed rumors are. incredibly interested in this case and think there HAD to be foul play involved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back