MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring it over folks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151084"]The surveillance video-the man and the box of wine - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Slightly OT - can someone please explain to me the significance of this case getting it's own forum? Does it make it different in how I find the threads to read? Sorry - I am GREAT at taking care of ICU pediatric patients - not so good at much else :)

Book mark this link [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] or you can always go to quick links at the top of any page and click on today's post and find threads that way.

This helps in the long run and really helps with info like links and history.

wonder if the shopping trip on tape was before or after the children were watching a (paraphrased to follow because I cannot recall the phrasing) 'childlike video' with the neighbor in the bedroom?

---

I must add that her particular comment hit me as strange because unless it is a NEW video I know exactly what movie my kids are putting in their dvd player.. and if it is a new one.. well you hear about that too..

----

sorry my two cents :twocents:

Nurse,
I'm fairly sure she refered to the kids' movie as a "fairytale ' movie...just saying... MOO

I tried to click on the link in this post "10-10 Crime Scene at house now" (paraphrase) and get my hands smacked, so to speak. Says I'm trying to access administrator "stuff". Please clue me in. I haven't the foggiest idea of what this meant. I just clicked on the link. Thx

Here is a thought:

Maybe mom was drinking some wine and did not want to be interrupted and baby lisa woke up and was fussy from her cold so mom gave her too much cold medicine (perhaps Nyquil or something strong) and when she checked on her again she would not wake up and mom panicked and then the cover up happens.

I tried to click on the link in this post "10-10 Crime Scene at house now" (paraphrase) and get my hands smacked, so to speak. Says I'm trying to access administrator "stuff". Please clue me in. I haven't the foggiest idea of what this meant. I just clicked on the link. Thx

No worries. We moved an old thread thinking it was a new news twitter. :) Realized it was from early today.

We are losing our marbles in this move. No worries.

Here's the thing: I have no doubt that during the many hours of interviews/questioning/interrogation that DB has spent with LE over the past week, that she was asked about her activities prior to baby Lisa going missing.

The fact that LE has subpoenaed this grocery store video tape (after finding a receipt) tells me that perhaps DB may not have been exactly forthcoming with LE regarding her activities earlier in the day.

But, if she was in the store at around 5 ;30, wouldn't Jeremy still be at home ? He would not have left for work at that time ?

The video also stated that she bought paper plates and napkins ? A picnic ?

But, that might mean that she had been drinking just before she bathed Lisa at around 7 :30 pm ? Oh noooo.... MOO

This latest bit of news will bring more coverage, for better or worse...nothing like a bit of sensationalism to stir it up....JMO

Here's the thing: I have no doubt that during the many hours of interviews/questioning/interrogation that DB has spent with LE over the past week, that she was asked about her activities prior to baby Lisa going missing.

The fact that LE has subpoenaed this grocery store video tape (after finding a receipt) tells me that perhaps DB may not have been exactly forthcoming with LE regarding her activities earlier in the day.

I believe the subpoena by the grand jury was for the news channel's videos and interviews with the parents and family. I think the video at Festival was handed over.

OK they didn't get this story right. Mom said she put Lisa down with a bottle at 7:30pm. She was seen on this video at 5pm. That is 2.5 hours before she said she put Lisa down for the night. She then said she checked on her at 10:30 when she went to bed.

I honestly did not know you could buy wine in a box.

This begs the question about Jeremy saying he gave police names of men cheating on their wives to check out? Which sounded strange when we first heard it?

I believe the subpoena by the grand jury was for the news channel's videos and interviews with the parents and family. I think the video at Festival was handed over.

What then, is the explanation for LE seeking video from the grocery store - after finding a receipt?

Riddle me this: If DB has been open & honest with investigators regarding her activities before the baby's disappearance, why does LE need video from a grocery store that she visited earlier in the day?

What then, is the explanation for LE seeking video from the grocery store - after finding a receipt?

Riddle me this: If DB has been open & honest with investigators regarding her activities before, during, or after the baby's disappearance, why does LE need video from a grocery store that she visited earlier in the day?

Maybe, to firm up a timeline of Lisa's whereabouts? whether or not she was with one of her parents at this time? I dunno.

When I watched the video of the woman stating her hubby didn't want to be on camera, the one thing that really stood out is the zoom in on the window of the house where Lisa was taken. They zoomed in on it quite a few times. Wondering now, if compared to today's re-enactment video, there would be some major differences? Haven't compared, barely time to catch up here and have been looked out a few times.

Hoping they find Lisa safe and sound. It's not looking like that and it's breaking my heart. :-( Will never understand how anyone could harm a child! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth