2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with Xanax or Ativan today. I have experience with Ativan (lorazepam) for anxiety. It is the difference between night and day, which is what you are seeing here. Her slow blinking and lack of fidgeting is a huge clue for me.

I'm no ICA fan, but this guy needs to go.

Its too bad that guy from yesterday who got past round 1, only to get tossed for approaching media, get fined $450.00 and found guilty of "Contempt of Court" didnt just move on and testify like this #3 juror...Course IF he didnt know much, he would have had to do a crash course overnight to get enough info to get him booted...

He would have saved himself 450 smackers, and embarrassment..however, tend to think he was looking more for his 15 minutes of fame:banghead:

This guy is totally gone. He knows a lot about this case.

At least he's being honest - but I think he has gone too far - or is it too far gone?

I liked that guy just for some of the stuff he brought up and that we got to see KCs reactions (or lack thereof).

Did I hear the Judge say there would be NO court tomorrow? I was trying to follow along on In Session but my phone kept ringing. :banghead:

Thanks!

NO there will be court tomorrow and saturday.

Great a sidebar. I have a feeling the DT is going to request a lot of these.

Okay. My hands have cramped up.

LDB: is asking if pot juror is familiar with George and Cindy

last time I saw CA was mothers day.

LDB: what did you see?

heard she had tried to visit her daughter in orlando, i believe the reporter said Casey did not want to see her mother.

LDB: what was the source of the info?

local news station

LDB: did you form an opinion on guilt or innocence on this case?

no.

LDB: can you disregard that info?

yes

LDB: nothing further.

:clap: You've been doing a GREAT job today....many thanks!!

The way things are going today, JP might have to resort to potential jurors from the shelters ..

:maddening:

ICA is doing well - has perfected her little lost girl "Everyone thinks I am guilty - oh woe is me" look.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member