Identified! CA - Woman found dead in Lake Forest - Chanty Tourn

I was just watching the coverage on this. based on the fact that she was well dressed it just seems like she would be reported missing by someone.
very odd indeedy.

Saddleback is Rick Warren's church, right?

Yes, it is his church.

I can't see the coverage, but designer jeans, boots, jacket, jewelry, and the top they described in the first report above could be worn by just about anyone. If they were high-end clothing and diamonds...I would consider that to be well dressed.

She looks to be more Jamaican than Hispanic by the sketch, imo. (If you click more photos on that first link...it gives you a better view of the sketch.)

I hope they ID her soon and find out what happened to her.

Here is the info on the other body that was found a couple years ago.

http://www.ocsd.org/

go to the Crime Bulletins and then go to Homicide Wanted. She is the Unidentified woman in the middle of the page. Hispanic, same height and weight, etc.

One of our local news stations has sort of connected the two already. Could be nothing, but could be something to it...

It wouldn't download right for me. (Why do they have it on word anyway?) Is there any way you could put that here for us to read?!

Unidentified Body Found
Information Wanted

(Reconstructed composite image, not an actual photograph)
The body of a female Hispanic, 20-30’s, dark curly mid-back length hair, approximately 5’2”- 5’3”, 105 lbs., with a surgical scar below navel, wearing blue jeans and a black lycra top was found off the Ortega Highway in Orange County, California on January 31st, 2006. The female has a distinctive rose stem tattoo on the left forearm and recently manicured fingernails with a heart design on each fingernail.

I think the dates, being almost 2 years to the date and the fact that the woman has a similar description has made the station take notice. This woman has not been identified yet.

YIKES, a little too close to home here.. :(

I cannot post the photo. But that is the general description of the woman. If someone can get to the link on the OC sheriff website, you can see her pic. It takes a while to download.

o/t but if anyone watches Real Houswives of OC, this is the church that is affiliated with the program she put her son Josh into to straighten out.

Thanks, KrisNine! I think it is uncanny this could happen almost two years to the day apart to women who are so similar and there be no connection.

MasterJ~ Thanks for that tid bit. I do watch that show. :)

Thanks, Lizzybeth! So she was reported missing and LE had no clue?! They sure are on top of things there.

The sketch honestly doesn't look like her to me at all! Very strange. It just goes to show how off even the better artists can be.

Is she Hispanic or not? Chanty Tourn doesn't not sound like it to me nor does she look like it.

Thanks for posting the info on her identification. Maybe because Long Beach is in LA County, it took a few days to match things up.

Thanks, Lizzybeth! So she was reported missing and LE had no clue?! They sure are on top of things there.

The sketch honestly doesn't look like her to me at all! Very strange. It just goes to show how off even the better artists can be.

Is she Hispanic or not? Chanty Tourn doesn't not sound like it to me nor does she look like it.
From her photo she looks Indonesian or Filipino.

So sad. It was very unsettling when this story first broke. At least they have been able to identify her. I hope that the toxicology report will help shed some light as to the cause of her death.

Welcome, vadersbabe! Nice to see another local :)

I hope they find some answers for this family.

Thank you KrisNine! I hope too that the circumstances surrounding this woman's disappearance and death can be solved for her family's sake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back