2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy.. you guy's don't know how bad I would like to jump in my Jeep and drive down to Clearwater.. this is drivin me nutz... so close yet so far...

ICA is standing up along with the DT but the SA's are not ... what's going on?

Maybe they are going to ask for a powder room break. Maybe they are going to do the wave when HHJP walks in.

This trial has been a long time coming. I'm local (very close to Orlando) & have been following this case since the day it was reported and I can't believe I'm going to miss Jury Selection this week.. Ugh..
Before I have to leave I wanted to stop in & give a HUGE Thanks to everyone who is posting here. I'll have to catch up later as I'm right in the middle of moving to a new home this week & I have to get over there to paint today. I have no way to watch it or follow it over there, so I'll have to catch up later in the evening..
I'm very so grateful for this place!! Again, Thanks to all of you who take the time to post. It's very much appreciated!!!!

I was just thinking about how the DT treated many witnesses during their depositions and I feel as though the DT may show that same arrogance with the potential jury. They have no courtesy for others. I truly feel their arrogance will be obvious and that's a sure turn off.

Me thinks it is a formality...just to be sure ICA knows she is going to be tried by a jury of her peers

They said on InSession it will be difficult to get mother's with kids out on summer vacation (mother's of young children would be the perfect juror for the state) & that "retired" ppl would not have the same problem but how can they be considered a 'peer' of Casey's? :waitasec:

eta..not only do they not seem to be a 'peer' to me they would most likely side with Ant's..No?

Boy.. you guy's don't know how bad I would like to jump in my Jeep and drive down to Clearwater.. this is drivin me nutz... so close yet so far...

lol! I'm here. Kinda torn with it myself. I'd rather watch where I'm comfortable.

Defense and KC all standing...prosecution is NOT...

Jury being brought in???

2nktbwi.jpg

What's the hold up? Why are we in sidebar? No can see at work. Are the air samples really really in?

I just realized that my grandma lives in South Pasadena which is in Pinellas County, usually she comes back to PA in the summer, but she isn't back yet...I just emailed her about the jury selection in Clearwater!!!!

When we go back to the other thread I will post the link to the secret passage again to reduce scrambling and mitigate panic. :blowkiss: Love you guys!

ICA is standing up along with the DT but the SA's are not ... what's going on?

My first thought - blocking the camera. I'll have to read the upthread - just got up after pulling an all nighter!

MOO

Mel

Maybe they are going to ask for a powder room break. Maybe they are going to do the wave when HHJP walks in.

I was just thinking Casey probably has a major 'tummy ache' & needs to make a 'run' for the potty! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam