Appetite problems
Fatigue
Loss of interest in daily activities
Problems concentrating
Irritability
Chronic pain without a known cause
Types of bipolar disorder
Bipolar disorder is divided into two main subtypes:

Bipolar I disorder. You've had at least one manic episode, with or without previous episodes of depression.
Bipolar II disorder. You've had at least one episode of depression and at least one hypomanic episode. A hypomanic episode is similar to a manic episode but much briefer, lasting only a few days, and not as severe. With hypomania, you may have an elevated mood, irritability and some changes in your functioning, but generally you can carry on with your normal daily routine and functioning, and you don't require hospitalization. In bipolar II disorder, the periods of depression are typically much longer than the periods of hypomania.
Cyclothymia. Cyclothymia is a mild form of bipolar disorder. Cyclothymia includes mood swings but the highs and lows are not as severe as those of full-blown bipolar disorder.
Other bipolar disorder symptoms
In addition, some people with bipolar disorder have rapid cycling bipolar disorder. This is the occurrence of four or more mood swings within 12 months. These moods shifts can occur rapidly, sometimes within just hours. In mixed state bipolar disorder, symptoms of both mania and depression occur at the same time.

Severe episodes of either mania or depression may result in psychosis, or a detachment from reality. Symptoms of psychosis may include hearing or seeing things that aren't there (hallucinations) and false but strongly held beliefs (delusions).

Does anyone know if Baez has left the house yet?

Not yet. There was still a few burgers on the grill and he was up next in charades.

Why is it taking them over 3 hours to get her to the jail? Maybe they stopped for a quick interview and slap around session?

After seeing the protesters out in front of the house tonight, and seeing how poorly Cindy and George have both acted out with people lately, I really think that Padilla would be crazy to continue with posting her $500,200 bond. I think the only safe place for Casey right now is IN JAIL!! If the crazy circus continues with the Anthony's, I can easily see someone else either getting hurt, or ending up in jail (and I don't mean Casey)! JMO

She's been booked:

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: BRCMBFNA
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: ID HOLD
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Thanks! Well it looks as if it's 3,000
They will only need 300. She may be bailed out immediately.:rolleyes:

She's been booked:

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: BRCMBFNA
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: ID HOLD
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
So there it is - recommended bond $3000. Now how this will work will be interesting.

Totally O/T, but waddles, your avatar makes me smile everytime I look at it..thank you. We have four cats (yes, hubby and I are "softies" and do the rescue animal program"?.....anyway, thanks for the smile.

O/T, batmacj your avatar makes me smile!! Your kitty looks just like my baby Jenni who passed away almost 2 years ago. I had her for 15 years and thought I would die when I lost her. Your avatar makes me remember her and smile - thank you!

[SIZE=-1]831.09 Uttering forged bills, checks, drafts, or notes.--Whoever utters or passes or tenders in payment as true, any such false, altered, forged, or counterfeit note, or any bank bill, check, draft, or promissory note, payable to the bearer thereof or to the order of any person, issued as aforesaid, knowing the same to be false, altered, forged, or counterfeit, with intent to injure or defraud any person, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

I was as uncomfortable and saddened watching that as I was George's ranting at Little Dude. No matter what I think of her parenting skills or interference or 20/20 hindsight on our parts, watching this family unravel one thread at a time is tragic.

It is rather disturbing...sad and just beyond belief. I am hoping that the arrest of Casey tonight will some how put more pressure on her to talk.

BUT, sadly, I don't think she will. I sit her (yes, needing to go to bed, I am tired :)) but somehow glued to this case...how can all of us be so invested in this little girl, but her OWN MOTHER isn't...

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The rather nice looking LE spokesperson said Casey was waiting on transport to the booking area at the jail.....hope the transport takes a detour up through Oklahoma on the way to pick her hiney up!

:clap::clap::clap:

Yikes, let's hope it sticks through the weekend. Cross our fingers she's there till TUES. D day.

Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost

I don't feel sorry for Cindy. I believe she knows darn well what her cretin of a daughter did. Cindy's not in denial - she's in 'beyond a reasonable doubt' mode. She's spewing for the jury pool just like Baez is. IMO she knows her granddaughter is not of this earth anymore and she's determined not to lose her daughter.

Sometimes I think that she really doesn't give a chit about any of these tragic events and developments - she's just concerned that HER status as a mother will be diminished if she will be forever known as the mother of a daughter incarcerated for murdering her own child. Remember Cindy is perfect. Cindy's children are perfect. Casey was 'mother of the year' let's not forget. The IMAGE that Cindy has been putting out there, the IMAGE that she wants other people to believe, would be shot to hell if her daughter ends up convicted and in prison. That's my take on it, and my own opinion.

Observations on the last 24 hours:
Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless I’m fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member