Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

LP said it....

He then said that the FBI has a Theory why there were 2 crosses purchased

It's hard to understand what he's getting at some time - I think thats what he said

Yeah, I think that's what he said too ..

I don't put much into though, until LE confirms ..

They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.

BINGO. :clap:

I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.
If Cindy was so upset that Tim was not looking for a live Caylee, why did she refuse to give him an it em of Caylees so he COULD do a live search?

If you believed your child was alive and your friends donated money to an organization that specializes in finding missing persons (dead and alive), would you not encourage them to give so that other families who didn't think their child was alive could benefit?

Would that not be the loving and caring thing to do for another family who was/is suffering also? The right thing to do?

Where is the compassion for others?

Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.

I agree. This family has never been appreciative of any help given them or offered to them! At least I've never seen or heard it! I am always just dumbfounded by their actions and behaviors.

Yeah, I just got a flashback to August when the A's threw out a bunch of stuffed animals and toys sent from the public to Caylee at the A home. Sad.

I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.
The one thing I do know to be a fact..
If Tim does find this baby, he will not turn his back on the Anthonys. He has been in their shoes, except he had no one. He will comfort them any way he can..
If they don't find Caylee, then the least that they can be appreciative of is that so many people in this world cared enough about Caylee that they gave their hard earned money to help with searches such as Keese, and Trenton.
If the Anthonys can't be appreciative of Caylee's name helping others who are missing, then IMHO they deserve whatever judgment the world puts on them.

Why does he care if people donate or not? Why should that bother him in the least what people do or don't donate to? Why doesn't he put that time and effort that he puts into sending out nasty emails into actually going and finding Caylee then, instead of trying to thwart people who are actually doing SOMETHING?? Haven't seen him flying around the country, chasing down any "alive" Caylee leads. So he can ZIP it as far as I'm concerned, anything he does or says now falls on (my) deaf ears.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.
I totally agree with you. I really think the A's didn't think Caylee was gone in the beginning but I don't believe that anymore. IMO everything they have been doing and saying lately is to help KC's trial.

If Cindy was so upset that Tim was not looking for a live Caylee, why did she refuse to give him an it em of Caylees so he COULD do a live search?

My guess is because she wasn't convinced they were doing a live search. She probably thought they were just trying to pacify her so she'd shutup while they searched for a dead body like they planned.

Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.

Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a live OR dead child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? What are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.

But as we all know.......It's all about Caylee! The searching should not and will not cease just because they "think" she is alive. If that's true, how come they aren't actively looking for her instead of flying all over for non-sensical interviews. Geez, nobody's even see Lee for weeks now all of a sudden he's sending emails to discourage the TES search. As far as there being "no point", why wouldn't there be? At least someone is actually looking.

I have done my best to empathize with that family, maybe to a fault,especially Lee. But this is just it! They don't quit with their antagonistic behavior. If its not one d@#$ thing its another. I have just about had it with those people!! Hmmm. Now what to do about it? I guess give more money to Tim and pray with all my heart for a successfull search!

It was Lee. LP just said a bunch of people. In LP's opinion the emails were nasty. But they could just be perceived as nasty to LP who didn't like the subject matter.

LP was trying to make a point when NG cut him off. In reply to Nancy's statement that maybe they just wanted to maintain that Caylee was alive, he said let Tim and TES search for a dead Caylee and the family could go ahead and search for a live Caylee... the point was that they aren't searching at all!!!! Why try to stop Tim from searching, unless you don't want them to find her?!! That's what I got out of it anyway. He did imply that there was something Lee didn't want found, though, and that's when Nancy cut him off.

The A's say they believe a kidnapper took Caylee. So how would they know for sure she isn't lying out in the woods waiting to be brought home to rest?

If Caylee is no longer with us, how does the family know the body doesn't have some exculpatory evidence next to it???

The state of Florida says Caylee is gone. If it is possible to find her that needs to happen, irregardless of who the evidence incriminates.

Exactly!!! Look at the Chicago case, given how much publicity Caylee has received -- she is one well known now face so, if they believe KC's story that Caylee was kidnapped then a plausible reality is that the kidnapper has since killed her.

So why not let TES search to bring her home regardless? What's the harm? They don't know the fate of Caylee today.

But as we all know.......It's all about Caylee! The searching should not and will not cease just because they "think" she is alive. If that's true, how come they aren't actively looking for her instead of flying all over for non-sensical interviews. Geez, nobody's even see Lee for weeks now all of a sudden he's sending emails to discourage the TES search. As far as there being "no point", why wouldn't there be? At least someone is actually looking.

I sure hope the Duckett father didn't get that email.....

You're right!
had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch

I agree, I had to read and re-read. I wonder if its a Webster-approved word. 'll have to use it sometime now that I know how to spell it.

:clap:
Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a dead OR live child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? Why are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.
:clap:

They sure are afraid that TM might find Cayl, aren't they?

They are making Casey look guilty by their actions.

Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a dead OR live child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? Why are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

You're right!
had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch

My folks said that word all the time... I think it's the equivalent of strutting, or something like that. I still say it sometimes!
But, yeah... traipsing around in Blockbuster when your child is probably drugged in the trunk... or maybe already dead. That's pretty low!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back