IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant random as in I cannot find anyone who can connect him to that night or Lauren. The posts I have found literally just seem like they went down ZO's friend list and found someone dark like the mystery man in the witness statement. I must be missing the Gatto post that explains it. I will search around more-if anyone else has the link handy that connects AB to Lauren and that night I would be very grateful!!!

I don't think there is anything concrete that connects him to Lauren that night. As far as I know, he is ZO's roommate and ZO is (allegedly) the person who punched CR at Smallwood, but no one has placed AB there during the 'altercation'. AB's description may partially match the vague description of Tony Gatto's witness. (I.e. He has sideburns and 'dark skin', but may not match the height description) and he lives near the sighting. He also sent a stupid tweet about finding Lauren with adderall and a flashlight that made him look like a jerk.

I think that's it. You can find it all here: http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/man-who-confronted-lauren-spierers-friend-at-smallwood-identified-as-zachary-oakes/

Abbey-Thanks for more info!!! :)

I already tried to explain what I meant by random-sorry if that was the incorrect word choice since people seem to be latching onto it **shrugs**

Has it been substantiated what time LS arrived at JR’s after leaving CR/MB’s?

At one point LE said they had two visuals of LS, one at 3:15 and another at 3:30am, north of 10th St. It was later implied that these times were wrong. I’m hesitant to discredit those sightings as not having happened at all – where did those times come from???

What if when LS left CR/MB’s she did not go to JR’s directly or went to JR’s but did not gain access. She may have headed for home on her own – still very much under the influence – which puts the time at what 3:15-3:30ish??? Regardless of her route, she could have ended up at or near 10th and College for the 3:38am sighting by the bartender. If LS’s condition was deteriorating and the mystery person, possibly AB, attempted to help her, the words “Can I take you home” seem fitting.

“She was completely out of it,” the witness told TonyGatto.com, “I had just come off work so I was totally sober. The guy was like, can I take you home, and she couldn’t even answer.”

If LS passed out or could no longer walk, I can reason why AB or some other friend in the know, might put LS on his shoulder and bring her back to JR’s, given the alleged activity earlier that night.

Which alas brings us back to JR’s but at a later time, say 3:50ish. The next for sure thing is the 4:15am phone call to DR.

At one point LE said they had two visuals of LS, one at 3:15 and another at 3:30am, north of 10th St. It was later implied that these times were wrong. I’m hesitant to discredit those sightings as not having happened at all – where did those times come from???

What if when LS left CR/MB’s she did not go to JR’s directly or went to JR’s but did not gain access. She may have headed for home on her own – still very much under the influence – which puts the time at what 3:15-3:30ish??? Regardless of her route, she could have ended up at or near 10th and College for the 3:38am sighting by the bartender. If LS’s condition was deteriorating and the mystery person, possibly AB, attempted to help her, the words “Can I take you home” seem fitting.

“She was completely out of it,” the witness told TonyGatto.com, “I had just come off work so I was totally sober. The guy was like, can I take you home, and she couldn’t even answer.”

If LS passed out or could no longer walk, I can reason why AB or some other friend in the know, might put LS on his shoulder and bring her back to JR’s, given the alleged activity earlier that night.

Which alas brings us back to JR’s but at a later time, say 3:50ish. The next for sure thing is the 4:15am phone call to DR.

But why would someone take her to JR's? Wasn't it CR she had spent the evening with?

But why would someone take her to JR's? Wasn't it CR she had spent the evening with?

Maybe AB was at JRs earlier in the nite with everybody else? Some of us have wondered who all was at JRs b4 LS and CR went to kilroys....well i have anyway.

Hang on-im confused with my events and initials maybe. Were they at JRs b4 kilroys? Or were they at DRs?

I don't believe we ever received firm confirmation of the entire "guest list", have we?

Maybe it took time to obtain the correct times from the security tapes in the alley. The correct times are 2:48 am & 2:51 am, respectively.

I agree. The 3:38 am sighting might be correct.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/hto-lauren-spierer-search-timeline-map-20110616,0,4057490.story

Timeline includes that LS left the apartment of CR & MB, but states no particular time. Her arrival at JR's is also not stated to be at any particular time. She may have arrived at CR's at about 3:00 am, and then left to visit someone in the area of 10th & College. Then, she could have returned to JR's (or have been carried there)at about 4:00 am.

LE has however stated that the bar manager's report would be a time conflict. Therefore, both MB and JR have probably stated that LS was either still at CR & MB's place or she was at JR's place at 3:38 am.

I suspect the 3:38AM witness was the police's 'trump card' but then the boy's lawyered up and shut up, and the 3:38AM sighting made the news, the police downplayed it trying to maintain it's value.

Thanks, AE! I hadn't heard of LS's parents naming anyone specifically as having a questionable story. Yikes. Things keep stacking up for JR.

As far as the HT/AB sighting at the State Fair last night, well, it would explain why that group was on the 5th floor of SW, so it doesn't really surprise me. The altercation that night/morning (possibly two) has never sat well with me, still. Something like that happening within hours of LS going missing for months? I keep thinking that there must be some kind of link there.

GB - Absolutely. Gee, let's see, who let the ZO/AB group on to the fact that LS was with CR? Even more puzzling is WHO LET THEM UP to the 5th floor? One or both of them were banned from the building, along with CR. Could it be that HT tipped off JW and he sent over ZO and AB to "take care of CR." After all, HT and Lauren were at JR's earlier that evening together. (Bold is mine) HT saw what was going on between CR and Lauren and maybe, since she thought so highly of JW, tipped him off. Perhaps, she enraged him.

Now my question - if HT was at home at 2:30 and saw Lauren in the condition she was in - why on God's green earth didn't she do anything to stop Lauren from leaving SW? I don't have anything confirming that HT was indeed home at 2:30 but have nothing that states the contrary either. So let's assume HT lets her go, stumbling and all - poor choice (according to one of HT's statements) so what does she do? Perhaps tip off JW as to where the two can be found (assuming she knew they were headed to CR's place).

If HT is not a POI she should be. "Palling" around with other POIs doesn't make her look good either, particular the ones involved in the fight at SW.

IMO, HT wasn't a good friend to Lauren. She was the chief instigator that night. Get her phone records and haul her butt in. I would bet my sweet Chihuahua that she was texting JW all night long giving him a blow by blow of every move she made and was about to make.

MOO

There is no actual evidence that LS made it to 5 North after the 3AM sighting. There are people that put her there, however, those people are POIs and their credibility is suspect. There is evidence of a phone call. The witness sighting at 3:38 has not been confirmed or dismissed by LE, LE only states that the video evidence does not put that situation at that location at that time. They never say it didn't happen.

One would wonder why they would claim she was at 5 North if she indeed never made it. One would wonder why someone would state that they saw her turn the corner around 4:15 if it never happened.

IMO, she never made it to 5 North after the video sighting at 3AM. There is a reason for these POIs concocting this story, it is the reason that puzzles me as to who they are trying to protect. If LE would only confirm the witness sighting at some point in time, then there is more concrete evidence to work from. In addition, if LE could verify CR walking ALONE in front of his attorney's office at a certain time, that would be helpful as well. All of this adds up to the fact that LE has a lot more evidence that they are keeping under wraps waiting for a body. The mere number of video cameras along that route has me believing that there is more to this story that the 2 tapes that LE confirms (leaving SW and leaving the alley to the gravel lot). I doubt the entire town of Bton was empty during those hours and there are people on video that we don't know of. Obviously the 3:38 witness was seen somewhere, if in fact she walked home that night. MOO of course.

With all due respect, according to MSM, HT was NOT at JR's with LS that night. See: http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...mor-overdose-new-details-her-night-parents-TV

Hadar Tamir, Spierer's roommate at Smallwood Plaza apartments, on Monday filled in more details of that morning, saying Spierer was hanging out with her until 12:30 a.m., then went with another Smallwood resident, David Rohn, to friend Jay Rosenbaum's apartment up the street.

I apologize and stand corrected. HT hung out with Lauren until 12:30 when Lauren and DS headed to 5 North to party with JR.

My bad.

GB - Absolutely. Gee, let's see, who let the ZO/AB group on to the fact that LS was with CR? Even more puzzling is WHO LET THEM UP to the 5th floor? One or both of them were banned from the building, along with CR. Could it be that HT tipped off JW and he sent over ZO and AB to "take care of CR." After all, HT and Lauren were at JR's earlier that evening together. (Bold is mine) HT saw what was going on between CR and Lauren and maybe, since she thought so highly of JW, tipped him off. Perhaps, she enraged him.

Your bold text above is incorrect. It was reported that the small group of SW friends made a "mutual" decision to not go to JR's that night. In addition, HT and another girlfriend (BW?) went on-camera saying they were not there. This has led to concerned discussion about LS being the only female present.

IMO, she never made it to 5 North after the video sighting at 3AM. There is a reason for these POIs concocting this story, it is the reason that puzzles me as to who they are trying to protect. If LE would only confirm the witness sighting at some point in time, then there is more concrete evidence to work from. In addition, if LE could verify CR walking ALONE in front of his attorney's office at a certain time, that would be helpful as well.

Bold is mine.

This doesn't make sense. CR would not take that route to go home. Salzmann's office is on the east side of College Ave with a camera that points to his parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie