LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reread the transcript from the tow yard owner and he said it is never stated on the form where a vehicle is towed 'from'. My question then is: how did GA know the car was towed from Amscot and that it had run out of gas?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
page 374 of LE numbering is a copy of the form "Johnson's wrecker service INC sent to the anthonys. it has listed "towed from 7501 E Colonial Amscott". So yes george did know

Casey didn't steal $4,000.00 from her grandparents. Casey took money from her parents and as far as I can recall, no info has been released on what this money was spent on.

I dont know how much money she stole from her grandfathers nursing home account. the theft was brought to the attention of cindy mother shirley when a check for personl items didnt have enough money in it. shirley wanted to press charges but cindy talked her out of it.

but she most definitely did steal from pa pa's account. Cindy fround out on fathers day, that is one reason for the big fight on fathers day.

cindy took money her of her own account to pay back.

Question!

I've been following this case for months but I can't wrap my brain around the moving of the bush in the back yard.

Can someone fill me in on what happened....what was reported.....did KC really transplant a bush in their backyard while she was supposed to be at work and her daughter was dead?

Where was it in the yard.

I wish someone could diagram their backyard for us!

Question!

I've been following this case for months but I can't wrap my brain around the moving of the bush in the back yard.

Can someone fill me in on what happened....what was reported.....did KC really transplant a bush in their backyard while she was supposed to be at work and her daughter was dead?

no casey didnt transplant a bush cindy did. casey borrowed a shove from her neighbor and cindy said she did that to dig up bamboo shoots. go the the greta thread from last night jan2, I think there is a video from the show and it shows a clip from the begining of the case with greya and cindy walking around the backyard.

Question!

There is a large potted plant that George moved from one side of the yard to another area of the yard. It's possible we have photos of the backyard in this forum: Images Only

Also there is news coverage/video of the backyard here: Media Forum

When did CIndy wash those pants?Was it the day they found the car?TIA

I dont know how much money she stole from her grandfathers nursing home account. the theft was brought to the attention of cindy mother shirley when a check for personl items didnt have enough money in it. shirley wanted to press charges but cindy talked her out of it.

but she most definitely did steal from pa pa's account. Cindy fround out on fathers day, that is one reason for the big fight on fathers day.

cindy took money her of her own account to pay back.

Yes, Casey stole from her grandparents. I just wanted to clarify it wasn't the $4,000,00. :blowkiss: I wasn't totally awake when I first responded. :crazy:

Thanks Patty :toast:

I was looking through my personal page and came across this:

Cindy Anthony Speaks To Media - 8/8/08
http://www.wesh.com/video/17131999/

Cindy speaks of washing the clothes and when she washed the clothes. The Anthony's brought the car home between 3:00 - 4:00 PM. Cindy said: "The pants smelled like "PIZZA" so she washed the clothes.

The clothes smelled like smoke because they came from Tony's house. Three duffle bags full of clothes sat on Casey's bed for three weeks.

Can someone refresh my memory about Lee and the dog incident? I remember it showed Lee in a poor light, but what exactly happened?

Casey didn't steal $4,000.00 from her grandparents BUT Casey did steal money from her grandparents. . Casey "allegedly" stole $4,000.00 from her parents and as far as I can recall, no info has been released on what this money was spent on.
My mistake, Casey forge a despoit slip for 4,400.00.
So I:confused: am little confused she never did steal 4,400.00 at one time. Just a little here and there.

Just for clarification in my own mind, because I am confused (as usual, I might add).

The bush that was moved around in the A's back yard. Was it potted or planted directly in the ground?

TIA! :)

At this point my question is irrelevant, however it still lingers in my mind...Who was preparing income tax for CA & GA? I am sure they were claiming Caylee as a dependant due to her living with them as well as providing all her needs. With their financial problems, it would behoove them to inquire KC's income as they may be able to claim her as well. Also, if there was a nanny :rolleyes: they would want to claim child care expenses, as it is often a much needed credit towards your tax owed! Who is the A's accountant??? :confused:as usual with this case!
:bang:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_ant...ranscripts.htm

Brought your link over from the 'theories' thread......

In phone call to LA on 7/26, KC say she works @ "Jester" Kodak..
(anyone know what that means ??).

Also noticed that Kio told neighbors (before talking to LE) about the 'secret place' that KC might bury something.....

I have seen it mentioned a time when GA walked from the house towards Suburban and was fetched home by LA. If anyone knows where I can find a link to an article or video for this, please let me know. I have searched, but alas...
Thank you!

why was it so important that they get all of KC's stuff from TOny's place? what was the urgency?

Trying to research something here...don't know if anyone has a pretty clear breakdown of which people fall into KC "old group" friends vs. "new group" friends? TIA

Names that have come up during this case. [Not an all-inclusive list.]

Child Hood Friends
Ryan P.

Knew from High School
Patrick B.
Vicky A.
Kati Sue R.

From High School days
[Stayed in touch but did not hang out with]
Jeff H. [questions on how much they actually stayed in touch]
Matt C
Vicky A. [questions on how much they actually stayed in touch]
Kati Sue R. [questions on how much they actually stayed in touch]
Kio C.
Brittany S.

From High School days and after
[Hung out with on regular basis up until approximately beginning of 2008, then less often but still stayed in touch]
Dante S.
Annie D.
Sean D
Jonathon D.
Iassan
Lauren G.
Chris S
Brandon M
Mark H.
Melina ?
Christine C.

From beginning of 2008
Troy B [New longer through a common friend I believe]
Ricardo M
Amy H.
Lauren ?
JPC [questions on how much they really knew each other]
Will W. [Not clear how long she knew him, may have only been very recent]

From beginning of June 2008
Tony L.
Clint H.
Nathan?
Cameron
Fusion people: Jenna, Erika, and Drew H.

Others
Jesse G. ex-Fiancé
Tony R. ex-cop
Steve J. ex-boyfriend
A few other member of various LE branches who we do not know names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online