TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how do you get 7 adults to cover up the death of a baby? It is not all family, there were just friends there too. Wouldn't someone talk by now--esp since the polygraphs began?

I think the kid may have been lured away by one of the visiting friends, or escaped thru the door after one left, and was nabbed by the RSO or an opportunist. JMO

i think the odds of him wandering off and then being nabbed by a stranger are slim to none.

LE says there is one RSO in the area - did they specifcally say that the RSO lived across the street from Joshua's house. Found via Family Watchdog:

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Attachments

• RSO and Joshua House.jpg
    RSO and Joshua House.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15
I know what you're saying but in the same token, there were too many adults 7 total in that house for this child to just walk away. I don't think he walked away at all. jmo

I don't know. Sometimes I think parties are times when it is most likely for a child to get hurt or go missing. Lots of drownings happen during parties. It's like no one can imagine that a kid could get hurt or wander with so many adults around, so no one really pays attention. That's why there is a rule about having designated people to watch the pool during a party, for example, with the pool watchers taking shifts, so the kids in the pool are constantly under surveillance. People get into what they're doing and sometimes things can go unnoticed. I don't know.

ETA: I can see a few of you had the same idea!

That is very strange and makes me even more scared for this little guy. :(

If he just slipped out the door why would he have taken "some toy balls" with him? He's 18 months old! How could he have carried them out and managed to get down steps or whatever? This makes no sense.
sorry if someone already mentioned this...I haven't read all the posts yet.

katydid23, what I am suggesting is that maybe something happened before all of those people got there. If the mother was in another room watching a movie 'Toy Story' with baby Jaohus in the room, then how many people actually saw him? They could have been told he was in the room with his mother.

I am not thinking that 7 adults did a coverup at all. That is not what I think may have happened.

JMO

Okay, gotcha.
Supposedly, the father saw him last @ 8 pm. And he, supposedly, was in the livingroom with all the friends watching the game, when he was was pulling on his hat.

Mom says she last saw him at 7;40, in the bedroom. Dad says he last saw him at 8 pm. So i am assuming that the friends watching the game can verify the dads sighting at 8 pm. But you never know.

I just find it hard to believe anyone inside of the home could have hurt him without the others seeing/hearing it. It is a small place, it was full of visitors, and sound travels.

I guess I want to believe the mom. Her gut tells her something is hinky with one of the male visitors, who came and left and then returned. I wish we knew more about that situation, like where did he go, how long was he gone etc.

I looked on the TX state RSO directory - the offender that lives in that neighborhood is registered on a crime committed over 15 years ago - the victim was a 8 or 9 year old girl..

Seems like I read that he had been cleared by LE -

I agree it seems odd he would have wandered and been grabbed - especially since it was dark when he turned up missing ..

This is so sad - he's such a little cutie ..

I don't believe the parents were involved either.
They have been right out there doing what they can, passing out fliers, answering media questions.
There are plenty of pictures and I haven't heard of any money deals.
The father apparently keeps his 6 yr old son which shows responsibility.
Are there any custodial issues?
Why would he admit to having 3 polygraphs if he was guilty?

i think the odds of him wandering off and then being nabbed by a stranger are slim to none.

that is probably true. although we do know there was one RSO living directly across the street. If I am standing at my kitchen sink doing dishes I have a direct view of the house across the street. I have seen their puppy escape twice and both times I was the first one to know and the one to return him. [Not saying the RSO did it btw.]

If he just slipped out the door why would he have taken "some toy balls" with him? He's 18 months old! How could he have carried them out and managed to get down steps or whatever? This makes no sense.
sorry if someone already mentioned this...I haven't read all the posts yet.

I don't know if it's been speculated he took the ball with him. It was reported yesterday that it was an old ball one of the searchers found and placed on the mailbox so it could be claimed.

Long time lurker here. I'm trying to find out where the info is posted on what I can or can not post. Could somebody please point me out to that. I am not very familiar with message forums.

Anyway I live 20 minutes from NB and just finished watching the local news (WOAI) They mentioned what was taken from the backyard. Am I able to post what they said without having a link to support it?

I realize the news makes mistakes and I would really hate to post something and have the news be wrong in the end. Which is why I've been trying to find a msm link but have been unable to find what I've heard.

Long time lurker here. I'm trying to find out where the info is posted on what I can or can not post. Could somebody please point me out to that. I am not very familiar with message forums.

Anyway I live 20 minutes from NB and just finished watching the local news (WOAI) They mentioned what was taken from the backyard. Am I able to post what they said without having a link to support it?

I realize the news makes mistakes and I would really hate to post something and have the news be wrong in the end. Which is why I've been trying to find a msm link but have been unable to find what I've heard.

Welcome siames4me:

Found the msn link for you:

http://www.woai.com/home.aspx

A bucket and a tarp is what the linked video says - is that what you heard?

Missing toddler's dad talks about search, polygraph tests

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Missing-toddlers-dad--115595439.html

It bothers me that in every interview... Josh Sr. looks away from the camera...he's always looking to the side or looking down...never straight into the camera.

I'm at a total loss as to where Joshua could be...I want to believe that no one hurt him, I want to believe that he's still alive...I sincerely want a miracle for this family and lil' Joshua but there is something here that is just so not right...where is the panic? Does anyone else see it, because I do not.

I'm not saying there is a wrong way or a right way to act when your child is missing, but I know what I've see from others who have experienced this nightmare...Deena was panic stricken when Somer was missing, KC was cool as a cucumber (although Caylee wasn't actually missing), Drew was cool as a cucumber when Laci; who was pregnant with baby Conner, went missing...
Does anyone see what I'm getting at or is it just me?

I'm leaning towards one of the 7 adults knowing exactly what happened and where the baby is...

Mary, Joseph and all others do we all realize that the one listed sex offender lives directly across the street from where Joshua lived? Maybe this has been mapped previously and posted?

LE says there is one RSO in the area - did they specifcally say that the RSO lived across the street from Joshua's house. Found via Family Watchdog:

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Elepher, if you read back, I believe that LE cleared the RSO...

Elepher, if you read back, I believe that LE cleared the RSO...

Yes, that is what has been reported in MSM several times. I didn't realize that the RSO was directly across the street from Joshua's house and it floored me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam