Social Media - General Discussion

Interesting discussion going on on one of the facebook pages (I don't have a facebook account, so can only see what is public).
There is a person who claims to be KCs cousin. Thinks KC is guilty as sin and loves Uncle George. Says George wants justice for Caylee. Someone else said they heard that GA and LA might file a defamation suit. I hope they do. This "cousin" does not know where KC is.

Is there anyway you can direct to that page. I don't want trouble on this thread though.

Is there anyway you can direct to that page. I don't want trouble on this thread though.

IIRC, it was on the Friends vs Non-supporters FB page. Its on my computer at home. I don't know how FB works, but the discussion has "scrolled off the page" for me. I don't know if people with FB accounts can see older posts. The discussion was under some silly post that they "finally believe people are coming to grasp with the facts that Casey did not kill Caylee" (like that is ever going to happen) :rolleyes:

Not sure if this is a cousin or not. Actually saw them post under two different names. She said she had pics from Christmas with KC. Never saw any photos like that but without an account I don't see much.

Jeff Ashton‏@ElectJeffAshtonReply
Retweet

I will be on Dr. Drew on HLN at 9pm and WKMG 6 & CFNEWS 13 after the Angela Corey news conference at 6pm

OK - for what it is worth this is the new "firestorm" on twitter today. This is a committed "Casey Hater" ... and while I do hate FCA, I don't have time, effort, energy or the inkling to keep up with what she does. She will do what she will do. Somebody will buy it.

Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@whiteangora @orlandomicki THOSE THAT KNOW ME KNOW THAT THE INFO I PUT OUT IS RELIABLE AND COMES FROM SOURCE INSIDE MEDIA

In reply to Jan

48m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

JOSE BOZO BAEZ AND CASEY ANTHONY TALK DAILY!!! SINDY AND CASEY TALK! from my reliable inside source

50m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 He might dump her....lol

In reply to Tammy Bear

51m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@orlandomicki She is contacting ALL major media looking for a deal!

In reply to micki

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 Not sure that he knows she's doing it. She tells media she wants to talk to them "off the record" proceeds to ask about a deal

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@dsstella @conniegail421 I tweet to all the fake accounts because I know *advertiser censored* sees it!

In reply to stella

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 No she wants to do it NOW doesn't care about appeals or Probation!! Shopping this hard!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 that's why you Contact his ADVERTISERS!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 SHE NEEDS MONEY DOESN'T CARE! TRUST ME TAMMY! THIS SOURCE IS VERY RELIABLE!!!!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 I have an inside source that is VERY RELIABLE!!!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@conniegail421 BOYCOTT contact Dr. Phil and his advertisers! Let ABC, NBC, CBS know NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW EVER! NO $$$ 4 MURDER

In reply to CONNIE

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@orlandomicki CASEY ANTHONY IS SHOPPING A DEAL HERSELF! FOR AN INTERVIEW! HAS TALKED TO DR. PHIL. Confirmed by inside source!!!

In reply to micki

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

CASEY ANTHONY PERSONALLY SHOPPING FOR A DEAL! SHE HAS SPOKEN TO DR PHIL! BOYCOTT LET MEDIA KNOW NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW NO MONEY 4 MURDER

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@conniegail421 that's old and not confirmed. If she had would she be trying to get money now?

In reply to CONNIE

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

CASEY ANTHONY SHOPPING MEDIA FOR A DEAL HERSELF! HAS TALKED TO DR. PHIL! BOYCOTT DR. PHIL & ADVERTISERS N. O. W. !

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

LET MEDIA KNOW NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW NO MONEY 4 MURDER! SHE NEEDS MONEY! BOYCOTT!!!!

Blaiss‏@BlaissReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Reliable source says CASEY herself is shopping for a deal! She is contacting Media and has personally spoken with Dr Phil!

So I've figured out who Brianne Chantel or whoever she is, is. She's been a long time member of a music discussion board I visit. Now I've ended up in her blog

In Post #204 it appears that I am saying I have an inside media source, that is not the case. That was a reply TO me. Just trying to avoid further confusion.

Does anyone know who AngelAbove‏@MissingCays is supposed to be on Twitter?
Also, is known if Cindy Anthony‏@CINDYANTH0NY is the real Cindy on Twitter?

See my post at [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7618846&postcount=1"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7618846&postcount=1[/ame].

IMO CINDYANTH0NY is a fake.
Most likely MissingCays as well. At one time tweeters tweet to her as if it is FCA. Doubt it. There are a lot of weirdos out there.

I don't have a link handy at the moment but I think either one of the A's lawyers or maybe even CA herself said awhile back that is NOT her.

the @AngelAbove started following me on Twitter awhile back....so I messaged it and asked who it was. They told me they were Casey! Of course I didn't believe her/him but I played along for awhile. When I started accusing them of being a fake they unfollowed and blocked me lol!

by the way, if anyone here is not already following me and would like to, my @ name is chelle_anne80! I follow back!

Katie Couric ‏@katiecouric
Unsure where this Casey Anthony brouhaha is coming from, but we have no plans to interview her.

Yes Rossva, Ashton did laugh. Jose's comments were so bazaar that even a monk who had taken the vow of silence would probably crack up at some of the comments he made. Jose only won because he dragged the trial out so long the jurors wanted to go home. One Juror had a cruise to go on and another missed his dogs. Casey's need for attention will be her demise. I can guarantee we will have the last laugh here. Karma is already beginning to kick in for Ms Casey. Comparing Ashton to Baez is like comparing Einstein to Donald Duck. Guess who Baez is???:floorlaugh:

Twitter is all abuzz about how she will be stepping out tonight in West Palm Beach in the company of a "male" to go to a bar.

Twitter is all abuzz about how she will be stepping out tonight in West Palm Beach in the company of a "male" to go to a bar.

OMG, I'm sure she is the one outing herself. Maybe she thinks everyone will believe JB's book and feel sorry for her because she has mental issues and has been molested. If I lived in Palm Beach I'd be there to throw tomatos.

Must be a nice guy to take her to a bar for a date! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Will she be noticed? Will she use an alias? This is news like TomKat getting D-I-V-O-R-C-Ed. As much as I hate she is not held accountable for her own child's demise, I am amazed at the continued following of FCA. It is what it is . . . heck, I'd dye my hair & eat Ding Dongs to not be noticed in a crowd (apparently, she's gained a lot of weight - guilt?).

Thanks for the updates!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back