Handwriting Analysis//Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there are any handwriting experts here that can compare KC's handwriting with the signature of the female on the lease renewal at #210 Sawgrass apts. The original lease is signed by a male, MO, along with a female, SA. This is on handwritten page 51 of the disc. docs. On page 52 there is a lease renewal signed by the same male but the female signature changes from SA to SO. It's as if they married and the female now has the male's last name. The strange thing is that the signature has drastically changed and resembles Casey's writing. Marriage doesn't change one's handwriting like that. See post #147 in the "Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight" thread for a better explanation. Another poster recognized this and I have to wonder if this is KC's handwriting.

Yes, please, do! There's something fishy going on at Sawgrass!

It is important that I be as clear as possible. Handwriting
is our on unique brain print. You cannot identify the sex or age of a writer. I have seen some writing that never seem to change, that is rare. In some cases handwriting can change almost completely. The following is a list of some of the reason writing can change:
1. Illness..it can be temporary or losing energy as the body fails.
2. Medications
3. Alcohol
4. Trama to the body...if a person is disfigured and they self concept is damaged, this is where you can see a permanant change
5. Though we cannot diagnosis illness..some illnesses can show specific signs in one's writing
6. Loss Grieving can cause a temporary change. Some
people are so devestated they cannot write at all.
7. Aging usually shows changes in most people but not in all cases.
8. Mental illness
9. Major life change (such as millions are going through right now) The body and mind take such a jolt, loss of
self-esteem, hopelessness and fear. Hopefully a temporary change..only time will tell.
10. When we lose the ability to do something, that was
natural and important to our normal way of life, it will likely show up in a change in the script.
11. Anxiety
12 Depression
13. Fear
-------
When life is going well and we feel good about ourselves
our writing indicates joy and satisfaction. It is best to have
many samples over a period of time, to do the analysis
as objectively as possible. Those of us who love this subject, see writing as a picture of the person , at the time of the writing.

Handwriting analysis reveals how we see ourselves in the world. How we feel and deal with our past. How we are
currently responding to life. Then how we approach the future. As a brilliant diamond has many facets, so does
writing have information in every stroke on the page. Therefore, though I have tried to share some of things we
consider in an analysis, it is not possible to cover them all.

I hope you find this helpful,
Mind Student

Here is the newest sample that we have-complete with that signature of hers that seems to have morphed into an unreadable scrawl. Any thoughts on why that signature is so fluid and everchanging?

Attachments

• affidavit.JPG
    affidavit.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 205
Here is the newest sample that we have-complete with that signature of hers that seems to have morphed into an unreadable scrawl. Any thoughts on why that signature is so fluid and everchanging?
She always had an unreadable scrawl. Even when she signed Amy's checks made out to herself.

Celebrity Status!! It's like an autogragh, where they sign so many, their signature is reduced to a few letters!:help:

I found it to be telling and I do write like that sometimes I want to be neat and will re-write several times to get it how I want it to look and I am in my 30's and I find it amazing that experts can tell alot about you just by the way you write, fumbling with hands, etc gives us a little more to read into her on and the poster made it very clear that it was not to insult anyone just to give us a little more info.JMO please don't rip me apart I am new and do not know anyone on here so I am not defending or offending

Celebrity Status!! It's like an autogragh, where they sign so many, their signature is reduced to a few letters!:help:

I wonder if she was wearing those big white sunglasses when she signed it. Maybe JB presented it on glossy photo paper to pay homage to her celebrity status???? JK

What I notice is that she signs that affidavit with just Casey (if thats what that says) she leaves off Anthony, I am not an expert by any since of the word but I would think that would mean she is trying to distance herself from the family, or no longer wants to be tied to that family.
Of course it could be Canthony but it looks to much like chicken scratch to tell

What I notice is that she signs that affidavit with just Casey (if thats what that says) she leaves off Anthony, I am not an expert by any since of the word but I would think that would mean she is trying to distance herself from the family, or no longer wants to be tied to that family.
Of course it could be Canthony but it looks to much like chicken scratch to tell
You think she thinks she's as famous as Cher or Madonna and can get away with just a first name now?????:loser::loser::loser:

I got the impression that it was Casey Anthony - with only the C, A and Y discernable - all connecting letters gone. It looks pretty contrived to me.

It certainly does look like somebody who is trying to look famous. Wonder how many times she practiced her new professional killer signature in that pad of paper she got at the commissary? Probably a lot more than the sample in the car where she was pretending to be AL's wife.

Is there no way to provide handwriting analysis without telling the analyst anything about the writer? I have a hard time believing these interpretations (sorry) unless the analyst truly knows nothing of the person they're attempting to read & assess.

I got the impression that it was Casey Anthony - with only the C, A and Y discernable - all connecting letters gone. It looks pretty contrived to me.

It certainly does look like somebody who is trying to look famous. Wonder how many times she practiced her new professional killer signature in that pad of paper she got at the commissary? Probably a lot more than the sample in the car where she was pretending to be AL's wife.

Yup, that's the 2nd time she signed her New Distinctive signature,

C A Y

I am not sure if this has been posted but it looks to be a recent handwriting analysis on Casey...very interesting !

http://www..com/2009/03/11/handwriting-expert-analyzes-casey-anthonys-writing/

I think it says "C. Anthony". The "Anthony" part of it is slashed through with a stroke like an "x". From what I've read that indicates that she knows she's messed up her life royally and it's all over now but the crying.

Ditto for me. I'd also be interested in a view of some of the other handwritten statements, particularly those of her family.

...just a general question, from a jumping off point, what role does gender play in handwriting, and how is that accounted for in analysis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Count me in too BFMD! I would love to know more about Totmom and the rest of the family through handwriting analysis. I find handwriting, body language and profiling to be fascinating.

The signature is the way we wish the world to see us. The
body of the script is how we function within the world. When they are different in size, legibility, slant, etc., we are functioning in two different ways. In Casey's writing
if you were to see the signature alone, you would not know what it was suppose to be. The only thing we can really see if the "C". Notice that that begins with a fish hook
spike. It points to Casey's ego, that is over bearing and
will stike out when threatened. There is no asey, Marie
or Anthony. We do see what seems to be a "y" that has
a hugh blown up lower zone. This means it is filled with
emotions, and basic drives. It stops in a puddle as it ascends up and through what would be Anthony. The
puddle is the brain pausing briefly before it moves. As it
goes through the last name, it is expressing anger toward the family. The "Y' ends in a downward motion espressing negative feelings. ( In general when you see a signature
that has a line through one of the names, it means that the writer has anger, frustration or dislike that name. It is not always the last name.) Other considerations in a signature, are placement on the page ( left, center, right)
close to the body of writing or far away.

Hope this is of help,
Mind Student

The signature is the way we wish the world to see us. The
body of the script is how we function within the world. When they are different in size, legibility, slant, etc., we are functioning in two different ways. In Casey's writing
if you were to see the signature alone, you would not know what it was suppose to be. The only thing we can really see if the "C". Notice that that begins with a fish hook
spike. It points to Casey's ego, that is over bearing and
will stike out when threatened. There is no asey, Marie
or Anthony. We do see what seems to be a "y" that has
a hugh blown up lower zone. This means it is filled with
emotions, and basic drives. It stops in a puddle as it ascends up and through what would be Anthony. The
puddle is the brain pausing briefly before it moves. As it
goes through the last name, it is expressing anger toward the family. The "Y' ends in a downward motion espressing negative feelings. ( In general when you see a signature
that has a line through one of the names, it means that the writer has anger, frustration or dislike that name. It is not always the last name.) Other considerations in a signature, are placement on the page ( left, center, right)
close to the body of writing or far away.

Hope this is of help,
Mind Student

Thank you for your analysis! I'm glad to see you here. I've missed your insight!

Your kind remarks by several people, mean a lot to me. First I am delighted that helps your view in anyway. I have a deep passion for
HWA, and enjoy sharing it whenever possible. Beside sharing my analysis, I hope to some degree you learn about the wonder of
handwriting. Maybe some of you will what to begin your own study. There so many fine books in your library or the bookstore.
Since the early 70's, studying is a constant joy of mine. I know we must stay on the subject of the Anthony's, but if you have a question I will do my best to answer it.
Thank you each for taking time to share your thoughts.

Mind Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member