TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the areas in Snyder I'm interested in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok, you my friend have an uncanny ability to zoom in on these places even before LE,(which is awesome, I might add) so what is it with these areas that grabbed your attention?

So is Sparky singing a completely different tune and no longer looking into the leads concerning "possible criminal intent"??? The official conclusion after all this investigation is she's a runaway?

Why are you interested in those areas Sarx?

Gut? I don't know. This is one of those cases where without solid info you kinda just start looking at what "looks good" and those areas do. I could be so far off on this one, but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

So is Sparky singing a completely different tune and no longer looking into the leads concerning "possible criminal intent"??? The official conclusion after all this investigation is she's a runaway?

Did another article come out or what?

even if LE thinks Hailey is a runaway, her life is still in danger!

Well, it is in the afternoon and JMO but if they had been there shoveling your deck earlier in the day, you would have never slipped. JMO:D

Now, that was funny!!!!!:great::great::great:

Thank you for the laugh!!!!!:crazy:

Dogs did get a hit.

But are the dogs experienced in recovering missing persons? Given this little town has next to zero missing children, I find it hard to believe the dogs are SAR dogs. There has been extensive discussion on WS by experienced dog handlers posting on this.

Looks like she's been spotted several places over the last few weeks. One sitting was in Kermit. How far is that from Ccity??

PLEASE BACKOFF FROM LE BASHING.

In a case where it is initially suspected that a child has runaway and the parents are NOT totally honest with LE about what is going on, LE is going to be hampered and may not make the decisions we think they should. It's what happens when people are not honest.

This is my 2nd or 3rd warning about LE bashing. I will start recommending time outs. The case seems to be progressing now, so let it go......

Salem

ETA: I'm going to open a new thread directly. You may want to wait to post so you don't lose your posts.

Looks like she's been spotted several places over the last few weeks. One sitting was in Kermit. How far is that from Ccity??

JMO...........I don't believe that for one moment. I think the people making those statements on the fb are looking for their 15 minutes and doing it on there because there is no way they would go to LE with that crap.

The head of one of the country's most elite search groups tells KTAB News they could possibly be in Colorado City this week to search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Texas Equusearch Founder/Director Tim Miller says he spoke with Texas Rangers Monday morning and as soon as investigators have a good enough lead to pinpoint where Hailey could be, he's expecting a call.

www.bigcountryhomepage.com

This link should go directly to the article: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329797

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/08/The-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/23258/#section_header

Just curious, but would any of you be a bit leery of letting these plain clothes guys in your house when you have the thought in your mind that maybe someone was just abducted? Isn't this the kind of thing we are warned about? Guy with clipboard saying there is a gas leak and he needs to check inside...

And how do they prove an area was actually searched other than tying an orange ribbon? Anyone could tie and orange ribbon anywhere.
thats what i was telling my sis, they came i let them in my garage,totally seperated from my house, but id be a little reluctant to let just anyone come inside my home.

JMO...........I don't believe that for one moment. I think the people making those statements on the fb are looking for their 15 minutes and doing it on there because there is no way they would go to LE with that crap.
i think your right. how could two teenagers hide a 13 yr old from friends and family for two weeks. i mean come on thier parents have got to know somethings going on if so and what's she doing while they are in school?? But LE contiues to say he believes she is hiding....

Just wanted to let you all know I'm working on starting a new thread will let you know when its ready. Thanks.

Ima

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/08/The-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/23258/#section_header

Just curious, but would any of you be a bit leery of letting these plain clothes guys in your house when you have the thought in your mind that maybe someone was just abducted? Isn't this the kind of thing we are warned about? Guy with clipboard saying there is a gas leak and he needs to check inside...

And how do they prove an area was actually searched other than tying an orange ribbon? Anyone could tie and orange ribbon anywhere.

Yes, they had better have credentials....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998