GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No POI is even scarier...I thought they would find her quickly before...now, who knows?

I don't know if I'll ever understand why one missing child will get a ton of attention and coverage while another one seems to get so little.

Such a tiny bike, too. :( It would be so easy for someone to just toss that in a trunk or back seat, even of a compact car.

I was hoping to come here and see Breeann had been found safe, praying she is returned home safely.

I am grateful that the FBI has joined the investigation..hopefully today Breeann willt be found safe...still cant find Amber Alert.

Oh no, not another. I keep hoping that no new cases will pop up under MISSING and here's yet another. I honestly hope they DO already know who might have taken this pretty little girl. I so hope they find her soon .... and ...... SAFE!!!!

Where's the Amber Alert for this one? I just don't get it? When a child is this age, no matter what, an Amber Alert should be issued! This is frustrating!!!

I know! WHY is there no coverage of this!??!?! A 3 year old girl is MISSING and believed to be ABDUCTED! Where is the AMBER Alert? Where is the coverage? Where is Breeann?

This seems even more quiet than they can be. Is the media not interested or is LE not giving them anything to report?

http://www.kait8.com/story/15221787/searchers-looking-for-4-year-old-missing-girl

(snip)
According to the Dunklin County Sheriff's Office, Breeann Rodriguez, 3, was still missing late Sunday night. Along with the FBI, Senath Police, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Kennett Police, and the Bootheel Drug Task Force are searching for the child.
Sunday more than 200 people searched near Senath on the ground and in the air. Crews also handed out flyers.

What a little cutie. She's just a couple weeks older than my own little girl :( I really think that some stated need to revamp their Amber Alert criteria. I can't understand why there has to be a description of the abductor/vehicle required for an alert. A description of the child missing should be enough. Every minute is critical in a missing persons case- get the alert out there and get more people looking for this little girl!

Not the Amber Alert itself maybe but some new version of it, should be available. As far as I know the AA was developed to locate suspect vehicles mainly, that could be carrying an abducted person, and used to flash on interstates? Not sure how they could do that with a basic description of a child, think how many calls they would get about any similar child. But certainly an on-going live TV stream with the info, or something like that, as well as on all local stations online.

I guess I am just thinking of all of the hundreds of false sightings in cases like Kyron's, which have led exactly nowhere...

Still, small children like this little girl should receive all possible attention and as quickly as possible...

Checking the SO registries it looks like one, maybe two in the area (depending on which search site used), one male with an offense against an 11 yr old girl, and a female who registered moving from another state. Of course, these are the only *known* ones... :(

A dead end street makes me wonder if this is planned somehow, instead of a crime of opportunity? Its not like a through street where a criminal could just happen by and spot an opportunity, KWIM?

Who does Breeann live with? Does she live on Ode Johnson or does she live on Caneer? I find 2 Homes listed on Caneer with her last name, but none on Ode Johnson.

When she was last seen, how close to Caneer was she?

Who does Breeann live with? Does she live on Ode Johnson or does she live on Caneer? I find 2 Homes listed on Caneer with her last name, but none on Ode Johnson.

When she was last seen, how close to Caneer was she?

I keep seeing she was at the *corner* of the two streets.

Saw pics of the dead end road, looks like a peaceful street of ordinary homes. I hate these stories, so scary, a little child disappearing like that just riding her bike.

I do tend to think more towards a stranger abduction, being taken off the street like that, rather than a family/friend of family abduction.

I do suppose it's also possible she wandered off, but how far could a little four year old get that quickly?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa