Nancy Grace 10-14

I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions - the most logical answer for the car switch IMO is that when the bondsman bailed casey out the first time, there was something saying he'd personally return her to get his money back. If someone is dealing with that much $$ on the line, i'm sure he'd say CA MEET ME HERE... to technically fulfill his contract

Kimi................I remember Baez wanting Casey to turn herself in. Maybe they got the call about the indictment as soon as it was announced, and the plan was for Cindy to meet with the bail bondsmen to pick Casey up and take her to the jail to turn herself in.

Does NG have any prosecuting attorneys on or just defense attys and Kobi? No wonder she's wearing her lawyer hat tonight.

Bethany thinks she is worried about her "Christmas" being taken away...this was a carefully laied plan

She stated too that she was also probably thinking about her partying days and her lavish lifestyle going down the tubes. It seems that she only cried if it is for herself. Like the bond hearing where it went up - she cried. Thsi press conf. she was getting arrested again - she cried. So selfless.

You know, Tim should consider writing a book to get monies for his organization. I think that book would be a sure-fire hit!

:laugh::snooty::unksam::unksam::thumb::cop::cop::cop:
If she was trying to pull a get away, her stealth skills really haven't improved since her 'cover-up' and alibi, have they? Yea cops!

I am seeing the bottom of the big dipper depicted in moles across KC's chest (in her latest muggy)- if I can read the stars correctly, I predict that she will spend more time contemplating the 'dark hole' her navel represents than the whereabouts of her precious daughter!

Oh wait- she already knows where Caylee is- she will just spend her time digging in her bellybutton, flicking lint to see if it sticks on the wall of her cell.

I hope that GA has finally left his wackadoodle wife and is with other family members who love and support him- He needs that.

NANCY- Bite Kobi in the arse- Just another expert being paid off. Just because there are times where forensics should be questioned, it doesn't mean they are wrong!

I believe him. Everytime I see George's interview, I get tears in my eyes. I have been so angry with the whole family but this guy is breaking my heart!
Poor George. I know that was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do! But he did it. He did it for his precious grandaughter.
The sight of him today was heartbreaking. He knows that his daughter murdered that beautiful baby!
I will continue to pray for George. He will certainly need it. To deal with CA.

Was just said "It is not about Casey" but what about Caylee? She needs to start talking or she will get a needle in her arm.

Nancy is keeping her thumb on Kobi.... imhoo.. and did anyone else ever notice his....um.....*cough* "different" personality??? He is a strange fish imhoo.

What happened according to Fox35. The SUV was the SO vehicle. IMO, the overpass was chosen to keep away from helicopters filming. Sounds like it was prearranged. It's been done this way in other cases.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was handed off to an unknown person or persons. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Cindy Anthony, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near an SUV that belonged to the Orange County Sheriff's department.

Casey Anthony was placed into the SUV and taken away. Where she was bound was unknown.

Thanks SuziQ,

NG is making it sound like the SUV ws not LE & that they went under the overpass to allude the Helicopter while they switched Vehicles

Quick change under the underpass grey SUV was her bail bondsman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back