Theory: EJ gave Gabe to someone she entrusted who has him in hiding

I am thinking of all the adoption cases I've heard of in which birth parents want kids back after they have been adopted; many of these parents fought like tigers through the court to keep the children. In this case, if EJ gave
Gabriel to a caretaker couple who is holding him for TPS, the couple might be committed to holding Gabriel and "protecting" him from others and for TPS--or because they now don't want to give him up themselves.

I am thinking of all the adoption cases I've heard of in which birth parents want kids back after they have been adopted; many of these parents fought like tigers through the court to keep the children. In this case, if EJ gave
Gabriel to a caretaker couple who is holding him for TPS, the couple might be committed to holding Gabriel and "protecting" him from others and for TPS--or because they now don't want to give him up themselves.

And if this is true, I pray that there is enough of a teeny weeny conscience within either TPS or JS that eats at their insides every waking moment and every night when they try so hard to sleep with themselves that they will get over this sickness that drove them to do what they did and finally do the rightful thing for all involved. I do believe TPS's self-righteous psycho bible-babble is a narcissistic attempt to cling to the last breath to the view that she has 'done the right thing' for Gabriel. How pathetic is that? :doh:

And if this is true, I pray that there is enough of a teeny weeny conscience within either TPS or JS that eats at their insides every waking moment and every night when they try so hard to sleep with themselves that they will get over this sickness that drove them to do what they did and finally do the rightful thing for all involved. I do believe TPS's self-righteous psycho bible-babble is a narcissistic attempt to cling to the last breath to the view that she has 'done the right thing' for Gabriel. How pathetic is that? :doh:

I've been thinking of a way to say just this when I ran across this...Jack pull you boot straps up and be a man.....Tammi...go juicing or something....you're profession may come quite handy in the next environment of life you may encounter.

Where to put this post? hmmmm. Seems it fits several threads, lol.

I'm listening to that GMA interview with the Smith's Jan 6th, and a LOT of things are crossing my mind, but I can't even keep up with myself, lol!

First, spreading the lie:
"But a couple who had been in talks to adopt the baby are sticking by the Arizona mother, saying she hid Gabriel to protect him."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-arizona-mother-refuses-police-find/story?id=9489263

Second:
Pressuring Logan (I wonder just how nasty and threatening they were on the phone with him!!!). Did they threaten to have him arrested, sued, that they would drag him through the mud (which they have).
See charging document below.

Third:
Listen to the GMA video (at about 6 minutes 23 seconds) when the reporter points out that Logan says he was being pressured by them....listen....it's the frog in Tammi's throat when the truth pisses her off!!! And of course, TS interrupts JS to answer that!!! (The same frog you hear in the phone call from EJ to TS that was reported by Yami May 3rd).
This is from the charging document...
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf
She has not been truthful about her role in the crime.
She has displayed extreme measures at trying to obtain Gabriel Johnson (i.e. placing her cousin's name on a court document which was ficticious, calling a Superior Court Judge and requesting direct assistance at obtaining Gabriel, asking a friend's help in committing a forgery,
using the media and verbally making false statements regarding this investigation which had an impact on incoming tips to the Police Departments involved in the investigation,
saying the father made a threat against her on the 12/28/09, when there is evidence which captures her in a lie and she stated to Tempe Police that she would use an attorney to pressure Logan McQueary to release his custodial rights.

Fourth:
The big fat smirk on her face when she clearly says "she told me I have one message to give to Logan"...and goes on to say sign over your rights and I'll bring him back. That smirk, is because it was so easy to blame EJ for that idea, because EJ is in jail and can't argue the facts!
Logan has said the Smith's have tried to pressure him into signing adoption papers. The Smith's have always said that is not true and that Elizabeth told them Logan was abusive.
The Smith's have since said that Elizabeth duped them and that they are also the victims.
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/01/26/20100126missingbaby01262010-CR.html

I don't think EJ ever had that "one message to give Logan", because it sounds EXACTLY like the threat TPS gave Logan when she was released from jail due to her own criminal actions. Here's the link to that threat.
http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

It's very interesting that it seems second nature to TS to resort to threats and intimidation to get what she wants. Could this be the reason that the person/people that is responsible for hiding G hasn't come forward yet? Maybe it's not so much that the people that have G are staying silent because they think they are protecting G or TS, but that they are protecting themselves.

This is entirely speculation on my part, but what if the situation played out like this...

TS asks friends/relative/contact to help her get a young mother (EJ) and her son (G) out of an abusive relationship. TS say's don't worry, I will handle all the details, all you have to do is take care of the baby for a short period of time while I (TS) assist the young mother in setting up a new life for herself and her baby.

After everything starts coming out, the people that are taking care of G, get worried and want to come forward, but TS tells them, "If I go down, you will go down!" They have already seen TS in action, i.e. all of her initial interviews, and see how TS is painting a very negative picture of EJ, not that I don't think that EJ isn't responsible for alot of the mess she's in.

If the people holding G have children of their own, TS may very well have threatened them with the loss of their own children, by threatening to shift the blame to them with LE.
JMO
If the real situation is similar to my scenario, I would hope the the people that have G, would realize that the longer they keep quiet, the harder it will be for LE or actually, for anyone to believe whatever they have to say.

catbird1....I fully agree with you. I have felt she is holding something over their head..whatever it may be. They have something to lose if they turn over G, and TS is very comfortable making threats and accusations...and who wouldn't believe sweet innocent her over mystery couple? Godly, businesswoman with a husband and child. Maybe at least one member of the couple has a criminal record? I've been thinking that would be a HUGE hindrance to somebody wanting out of the situation they are now stuck in.

IMO, it's either they have a lot to lose personally (ie family/children, business, reputation, family name), they have their freedom to lose (or both), they have a monetary benefit in this, or they simply have strong beliefs not unlike TS herself. Or, I suppose any combination of the above.

Going along with your theory, Catbird, if this newly released tape of the phone call between EJ and TS starts putting more heat on TS and her constantly changing stories, maybe whomever is holding Gabriel will realize that if they come forward it is Tammi who will do the time and they can get less time because they turned themselves in and provided evidence to convict the real criminal in all of this?

Of course, it is still possible that whomever has him does not know TS -- I think it is likely -- IMO TS is well-versed in finding ways around our laws, ethics, and live under her own laws, while manipulating others, and covering her own --erm -- well the body part she specializes in -- she stated herself that no dots connect back to her -- so it is likely that she personally has never met whomever has Gabriel? She made sure that the dots would not connect?

catbird1....I fully agree with you. I have felt she is holding something over their head..whatever it may be. They have something to lose if they turn over G, and TS is very comfortable making threats and accusations...and who wouldn't believe sweet innocent her over mystery couple? Godly, businesswoman with a husband and child. Maybe at least one member of the couple has a criminal record? I've been thinking that would be a HUGE hindrance to somebody wanting out of the situation they are now stuck in.

IMO, it's either they have a lot to lose personally (ie family/children, business, reputation, family name), they have their freedom to lose (or both), they have a monetary benefit in this, or they simply have strong beliefs not unlike TS herself. Or, I suppose any combination of the above.

I'm just so sickened about this. I hate to think Gabriel would be in someone's "care" that feels they are stuck with him. I truly hope that is not the case...our little boy deserves better than this. :sick: This highlights exactly why Gabriel may still be in danger...we don't know WHO has him. We don't know what these people are capable of. We don't know how they are 'caring' for Gabriel. We don't know if they are good people. We don't know WHAT their possible criminal record(s) could be. This is why the thought that people would support him being taken and hidden from his family is so disturbing. How can they do that to Gabriel? To say he may be somewhere better? Absurd, sickening, and a huge disgrace and failure to sweet G.
IMHO. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megs89