Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO A civil suit against the school board makes more sense, their pockets are deeper and of course, he wouldn't have to wait as long to file a negligence suit.

If you mean the school district (the school board is made up of elected volunteers and I don't think they would be found liable) then it is too late. A tort notice has to be filed within one year when suing a government entity in Oregon.

If and when Kyron is legally declared dead, which usually does not take as long as when an adult is declared dead, Kaine could sue the school for wrongful death.

There is an interesting story breaking in New Mexico, where it is possible a boy who went missing at age 7 may have been raised in Utah. He is now 18. Check out how similar his age 7 picture looks to his age 18 picture.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/santa-fe-man-claims-to-be-missing-boy

Police long suspected his brother (who died in prison) was a suspect. Who knows what DNA results will show, but I wanted to post it here, just so we remember anything can happen. Maybe that's why Mom's never give up hope!

There is an interesting story breaking in New Mexico, where it is possible a boy who went missing at age 7 may have been raised in Utah. He is now 18. Check out how similar his age 7 picture looks to his age 18 picture.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/santa-fe-man-claims-to-be-missing-boy

Police long suspected his brother (who died in prison) was a suspect. Who knows what DNA results will show, but I wanted to post it here, just so we remember anything can happen. Maybe that's why Mom's never give up hope!

It's not him. Just read an update.

The above notes about Kaine or Desiree suing the school is very interesting. They would have to establish that Kyron was in fact at school that day and that the school was negligible. I think this is still debatable. Apparently several witnesses saw Terri, yet only one student claims to have seen Kyron. I don't know that a lawsuit could rest on the eye witness accounting of an eight year old (Tanner). There are so many questions around Terri's statements to law enforcement in the early days of the investigation...things she said before she "lawyered up". I don't think that LE was looking for a body this last weekend, I think they were looking for items on a list that Terri said she threw from her vehicle. One has to wonder why she would tell LE about items she threw from her vehicle while she drove around that day? I would only venture to guess that she was leaving a trail of where Kyron is not. JMO. It's unfortunate that LE cannot release a true accounting of her timeline to the public to allow for a fresh set of eyes from the public. Regarding the statement above about following the suspect and waiting for them to crack...this is true. I'm sure LE has been tailing Terri privately for a long time waiting for her to slip. Sadly, I don't think she will.

The above notes about Kaine or Desiree suing the school is very interesting. They would have to establish that Kyron was in fact at school that day and that the school was negligible. I think this is still debatable. Apparently several witnesses saw Terri, yet only one student claims to have seen Kyron. I don't know that a lawsuit could rest on the eye witness accounting of an eight year old (Tanner). There are so many questions around Terri's statements to law enforcement in the early days of the investigation...things she said before she "lawyered up". I don't think that LE was looking for a body this last weekend, I think they were looking for items on a list that Terri said she threw from her vehicle. One has to wonder why she would tell LE about items she threw from her vehicle while she drove around that day? I would only venture to guess that she was leaving a trail of where Kyron is not. JMO. It's unfortunate that LE cannot release a true accounting of her timeline to the public to allow for a fresh set of eyes from the public. Regarding the statement above about following the suspect and waiting for them to crack...this is true. I'm sure LE has been tailing Terri privately for a long time waiting for her to slip. Sadly, I don't think she will.

I did not know this at all!!!! She was throwing stuff out of her truck? Classy. I think you're right about leaving a trail of where she says she was, that is way too convenient and suspicious to me. I just can't see her throwing stuff out of the truck without it being done for the purpose you mentioned. Good thinking!

O hai! I was just asking after you the other day; I'm glad you're still around here.
Great post. Ears to the ground have started to hear more, at least on my side of the river. Yours too by the sound of it.
Be well.

Do you have a link about items being thrown from the truck? Thank you.

Kimster, although I don't post here often, I do read the comments whenever I have time. While I definitely understand Josiesmom's right to post what she wants, I don't feel that it is appropriate at all that she posted what she did regarding Kyron's mother, Desiree Young. Regardless of Desiree's past, she is the mother of a missing child. Desiree is not and has never been the focus of the criminal investigation into Kyron's disappearance. That said, I feel that it is in extremely bad taste for someone--at any point in this investigation--to come on a forum and make such statements regarding whether or not Desiree Young likes children. She claims to be a neighbor of Desiree and Tony Young, she gives second-hand information that she claims came from her teenage children, and even uses Desiree's lack of interest in her own pregnancy as a valid reason for her obvious personal dislike of Desiree Young. For what it's worth, I have four children ranging in age from two years to fifteen years old, I have lived in the same home for seven years, and I don't interact with my neighbors much. My next door neighbor has been pregnant three times in the seven years my family have lived here (in Portland, Oregon), she looks about ready to have her child any day now, and I have spoken to the woman a grand total of one time. Does that mean that I don't like children? I love children, especially my own. Have I ever lost custody of any of my four children? No. I am just a very private person--that's all. It doesn't sound like--from her story--that Josiesmom really even knows Desiree Young personally. Not only that, Kaine even confirmed in an interview in November of 2010--after Desiree's statements regarding Kyron wanting to live with her and Tony--that Desiree had in fact expressed concern (in so many words) and asked for Kyron to come and live with her and Tony. Does somebody out there have the link? If you do, would you kindly post it? Anyway, these are just my own opinions. I just don't feel that it is appropriate to bash the mother of a missing child. Unless it is factually proven otherwise, I am going to believe Desiree's statements that she had a severe medical condition and felt that Kyron (at the time) would be better staying with Kaine when he was two years old. Anything else, in my opinion, is just gossip. Thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I was kind of taken aback by this, as well.

But perhaps it's because I don't socialize much with my next door neighbors because, well....I just don't like 'em!

Doesn't mean I don't like children. Just don't like my neighbors much.

I am hoping someone who has heard of TH throwing items from her truck as she drove around on June 4th will come here and tell us where to find such a link. I thought I had read everything on this case and I know I have never read that.

I remember reading that the PTA president saw Kyron with TH that morning. And then there is that photo of him by his exhibit ? IMO he was there,at least briefly,that morning... MOO

But we don't know what exact questions were being asked of Terri in the early days. We can only guess at that. She 'Lawyered' up because there was a necessity to do so such as the bio parents going on national TV to announce her guilt to the world.

I am hoping someone who has heard of TH throwing items from her truck as she drove around on June 4th will come here and tell us where to find such a link. I thought I had read everything on this case and I know I have never read that.

This just does not sound right, and no link? Idle gossip perhaps? My personal opinion is, if Terri threw things from her truck that day then a leak would have let everyone know about it and the bios would have also said something about it by now.

I have read pretty much everything "MSM" has published (FWIW) and then some too. Cyclemama started her thought with "I think" and ended it with a JMO. Unless someone posts a link otherwise, it is just that, a thought on CM's part. Please feel free to correct me here Cyclemama, I would never try put words in poster's mouth.

However, liz b addressed the "no adult seeing Kyron at the school on June 4th" by commenting the PTA lady did witness Terri taking pictures of Kyron at his display that morning. This I do remember reading in MSM. If Kyron was not seen at the school by any adult, I believe we would have heard both Kaine and Desiree "screaming this from the rooftops".

That's a new one on me, too.

I have read pretty much everything "MSM" has published (FWIW) and then some too. Cyclemama started her thought with "I think" and ended it with a JMO. Unless someone posts a link otherwise, it is just that, a thought on CM's part. Please feel free to correct me here Cyclemama, I would never try put words in poster's mouth.

However, liz b addressed the "no adult seeing Kyron at the school on June 4th" by commenting the PTA lady did witness Terri taking pictures of Kyron at his display that morning. This I do remember reading in MSM. If Kyron was not seen at the school by any adult, I believe we would have heard both Kaine and Desiree "screaming this from the rooftops".

I just read the post again and it reads as though there is knowledge that TH did this...or else I am reading it wrong...the post said one has to wonder why she would do this?

The thing is, that there was only one student, TP, that made a statement to the press, after LE asked that no one talk to the press. We are not privy to the statements on the forms, LE issued to everyone, that was at the school that morning. We do know that at least one student was called to the GJ, but his mother would not give a statement to the press, as to the questions asked and answered. There were quite a few people called to the GJ, we aren't privy to questions and answers. Evidently not enough info for an arrest. We also "think," a student, could have seen Kyron, by the truck, after the bell had rung, because of statements made by Desiree. What we have never heard is that, Kyron got in the truck and drove away with Terri.
I find it hard to believe that LE has a list of items, that Terri threw from her vehicle leaving a trail, and are still looking for these items a year later. And one would have to wonder why Terri would give LE a list of items, that she threw from her vehicle, on that day.

Does anyone know if TH gave baby K some of the medicine she bought ? I mean gave it to the baby right away ? Before she went driving around ? I have been searching for a link about this,but have not found one...TIA...

The thing is, that there was only one student, TP, that made a statement to the press, after LE asked that no one talk to the press. We are not privy to the statements on the forms, LE issued to everyone, that was at the school that morning. We do know that at least one student was called to the GJ, but his mother would not give a statement to the press, as to the questions asked and answered. There were quite a few people called to the GJ, we aren't privy to questions and answers. Evidently not enough info for an arrest. We also "think," a student, could have seen Kyron, by the truck, after the bell had rung, because of statements made by Desiree. What we have never heard is that, Kyron got in the truck and drove away with Terri.
I find it hard to believe that LE has a list of items, that Terri threw from her vehicle leaving a trail, and are still looking for these items a year later. And one would have to wonder why Terri would give LE a list of items, that she threw from her vehicle, on that day.

Does anyone remember the name of the older student that said he saw Kyron in the gym with friends. He is also the one who said he saw the Horman's truck out of the gym window?

The only thing I can think of, if this is true, is perhaps she threw trash--like a FM receipt or a Starbucks coffee cup--out the window as she was driving around and told them about it to shore up her alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆