long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mistress Josie" appearing on JVM is an all-time low for HLN. This is making a mockery out of an innocent man being slaughtered to death. :furious: I could care less what her opinion of Travis and Jodi's relationship is. I only hope that the Alexander family doesn't watch this s***!

It just doesn't seem right, or fair. JA and her defense team are purposely dragging this trial into oblivion, and if there's been ANY misconduct, I'll wager they are the perpetrators.
MOO and stuff.

The defence lacks integrity, I've seen many trials many defence attorneys in action. They are by far the worst of the worst, very sloppy and disrespectful behaviours.
Wilmott and nurmis behaviour in the courtroom have been quite the circus atmosphere. Wilmott comes across as a petulant child and very disrespectful to the judge. Nurmi sits in his seat slouched and playing with his nostrils.
Nurmi just loves to discuss sex sex and more sex, how did it make you feel, anal sex,oralsex, sex sexsex. Rehashing, rehashing over and over ....the sex over and over is nauseating.
Enough already.

OMG. Tell me JVM has a real dominatrix on her show tonight....

I gotta say, I can think of some people that need to wax. My daughter rode hunter and jumper, and I saw a few women wearing jodpurs and you could see dark shadow where their hair is.....I remember thinking I would shave that before I'd walk around showing that.

That's a very expensive sport. One would think such women could buy lined pants or purchase some panties.

Oh wow wonder why

They might have felt compelled to tell the truth because they were being questioned by the judge for that hearing about Juan's fans. That wouldn't be 'ratting out' exactly, imho. If the judge asks, you do tell the truth!

That's why it totally sucks that the DT got to have the jurors questioned over that 'rockstar' incident :( It's never good if a jury gets questioned too often before deliberations, lol. The rules are so darned strict that some things are better left unasked if possible, imho.

I think the attorneys were either in the room with the judge, or were given a transcript of the questions and answers they were asked regarding the JM being asked for autographs, and responding politely, the one time he left through the front doors.
Since the motion states for reason that the court 'refer back to the transcripts of these proceedings for factual basis' - which means they don't want to or can't say - in the motion.
Based on the way it's written, if I understand correctly, she could have said almost anything, even that she's seen the defense attorneys leave through the same doors many occasions, and that could be enough for them to argue this.

My own opinion, is that it's probably a ridiculous reason, and they want #5 off the jury, and will use any reason to get that.

i see this as Jodi Arias detecting this juror isn't going her way; could have been a certain expression or somethng like that and Jodi, who IMO is driving this defense, wants that juror off the jury so Nurmi is doing her bidding.

Reemer v. Untied States, 347 U.S. 227,229 - a random person approached a juror and told him that he could make "a lot of money" if the verdict was guilty. The juror reported the statement to the Judge. The FBI investigated the case and determined that the statement was made in jest, and the trial continued. The Supreme Court determined that the court made the wrong choice and remanded the case back to the state court to determine whether there was any prejudice to the defendant based on the comment.

His family also believed it was Travis--his side of the conversation was digitally enhanced so it was audible. He is yawning and tired and half-asleep at the end. HTH. The entire recording was played, so both sides believe it's Travis.

How do we know that Travis' family believe it's him?

Umm methinks JVM has 'jumped the shark' today with Mistress Josie & 50 Shades of Grey

jmso

mistress josie on hln....my alter ego? :floorlaugh:

I see you she came in work clothes to tell us what we already know about the phone sex tape... but whatevs. :giggle:

That was the first time when she interviewed them. But, on Thursday after court was dismissed she individually interviewed them and Jodi was not there. I am not sure about the attorneys. jmo

The attorneys would have had to be there. And I would be shocked if Jodi wasn't in chambers while the jurors were being interviewed. They have made repeated stinks to ensure Jodi is present for all in chambers discussions.

"Mistress Josie" appearing on JVM is an all-time low for HLN. This is making a mockery out of an innocent man being slaughtered to death. :furious: I could care less what her opinion of Travis and Jodi's relationship is. I only hope that the Alexander family doesn't watch this s***!

Who is Mistress Josie? Omg...I just saw the post above this. Is this real? It wouldn't surprise me to learn that JA was involved in this type of occupation.

This friggin happens every time we have a looooong break. The pot gets stirred .....HLN gets antsy....

I know the DT have filed multiple times for mistrial.....even months (years!) ago!!!

This is just another *thang*....I don't think its a big deal. However....I do find it odd that from the beginning of the trial...comments were made about juror number 5 right off the bat. By watchers....by media...and now look.

Self fulfilling prophecy? Or something else....?

Either way its pretty coincidental. Moo.

Remember the Scott Peterson trial? There was talk about 1 juror and how everybody was sure she was pro Scott... She was the juror with the pink hair and spoke out after the verdict how guilty she knew he was. Just goes to show no matter what color hair they have no one is ever sure about anything until after the fat blue haired lady sings :great:

I know they aren't suppose to say anything like that before they begin deliberations but... if this juror #5 thinks that now, most likely it isn't going to change, so what the heck is the difference. She most likely would be a whole lot more vocal once they enter deliberations. If a judge honestly thinks these jurors aren't already leaning in certain directions then she wasn't paying attention to the jurors questions. So send her home and be done with it, that's why there are alternates.

Maybe juror 5
Stares to much at Jodie, maybe this is the juror that was observed laughing loud as she was leaving the courtroom.
Heck Jodie's mom and aunt constantly do that! Maybe Donovan snitched to the the duhfense.

I see you she came in work clothes to tell us what we already know about the phone sex tape... but whatevs. :giggle:

maybe she'll show up as an expert witness in this case.
Think she has he CV posted on the net?

Reemer v. Untied States, 347 U.S. 227,229 - a random person approached a juror and told him that he could make "a lot of money" if the verdict was guilty. The juror reported the statement to the Judge. The FBI investigated the case and determined that the statement was made in jest, and the trial continued. The Supreme Court determined that the court made the wrong choice and remanded the case back to the state court to determine whether there was any prejudice to the defendant based on the comment.

BBM

Interesting... So I wonder since "Tri" is probably the most identifiable juror wonder if anyone (media) approached her to contact them after verdict or maybe offered to pay for interview after verdict rendered???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie