GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next defense witness, Chief ??? (missed his last name)

34ouc74.png

This is the weirdest testimony I have heard from the last 3 witnesses...

Who is this LAWYER?? Do we know of him??? What does this have to do with the case? Or proving his client not guilty?

they are certainly flying through witness' here.

ms arais should be thankful she had nurmi and wilmott because if this guy was defending her she'd be in DR long ago.

the last 2 witness' (the neighbors) i didn't really get why they were there

they are certainly flying through witness' here.

ms arais should be thankful she had nurmi and wilmott because if this guy was defending her she'd be in DR long ago.

the last 2 witness' (the neighbors) i didn't really get why they were there

They were there to testify they didn't hear anything .....
because they were sleeping.

I know I am losing IQ watching these 'witnesses' come and go like strangers in the night. Never saying much and adding nothing....

I didn't hear anything either, because I was also sleeping, and I was in California. They should call me.

Objection, your honor, the witness is leading the defense attorney!

Next defense witness, Chief ??? (missed his last name)

34ouc74.png

This guy is the Fire Chef. Kingman Kansas has an all volunteer fire department. But you would think that he would at least wear his fireshirt to court.

"As a fireman, when you arrive on the scene, you enter the house and attempt to put out the fire don't you?"

---

"yes"

Next defense witness ____(missed name), videotaped scene that night.

iqewx3.png

"As a fireman, when you arrive on the scene, you enter the house and attempt to put out the fire don't you?"

---

"yes"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I thought you showed up, placed a pole in the middle of the street and you and your fellow firemen did a strip show. :floorlaugh:

I know I am losing IQ watching these 'witnesses' come and go like strangers in the night. Never saying much and adding nothing....

HA! I was going to post the same thing.. My brain is decaying listening to this testimony.

I gotta say, I am not sure how this attorney is helping his client!?

This lawyers voice reminds me of Grandpa Walton..

Next defense witness ____(missed name), videotaped scene that night.

iqewx3.png

I think this guy was the police officer that left his dash cam running during the fire. He has been on the stand I think 3 times now. Once for prosecution and twice for defense. So defence is calling witnesses back twice just for gits and shiggles.

If Brett Seacat is paying for this defense team I hope the camera pans to him. Any minute I anticipate seeing fire come out of his ears.

are we thinking BS (how appropriate :floorlaugh: ) will be taking the stand today?

'Opened the door, so to speak'. Is that attorney lingo? WTH? Either he opened the door or it was already opened.

:floorlaugh:This attrny is going for the "Forgive me, I'm just a dumb old country boy" act. Reminds me of Andy Griffin as sheriff on Mayberry.

are we thinking BS (how appropriate :floorlaugh: ) will be taking the stand today?

That was kind of the hype for today, but defense filed 30 or 40 on their witness lists, so we could be seeing every single neighbor on the stand first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave