GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the two boys are in the VW which is the vehicle in the drive way of a burning home that the defendant does not have the keys to? However defendant has the keys to his PU truck. hmmmm

So the two boys are in the VW which is the vehicle in the drive way of a burning home that the defendant does not have the keys to? However defendant has the keys to his PU truck. hmmmm

Interesting right? I was thinking.. He may have dropped the keys to the VW while he was in the house... ;)

Those poor little boys.

attorney Defendant Seacat packs things up for the evening.

2vrxsv6.png

Wow! Brett is definitely running his defense team. At the end of court, he's talking to his attorney he's pointing as he's talking blah, blah, blah.

Kind of reminds me of Scott Peterson! :devil:

just sayin'
fran

Done for the day. I'm not sure what was accomplished while I was watching other than some neighbors were in their houses sleeping and don't know anything.

I miss Juan.

His story is she shot herself then set fire to the house.

He's good as locked up for 50 years.

Coroner found no soot or anything in her lungs, she was dead when the fire started.

That was kind of the hype for today, but defense filed 30 or 40 on their witness lists, so we could be seeing every single neighbor on the stand first.

Interesting right? I was thinking.. He may have dropped the keys to the VW while he was in the house... ;)

Those poor little boys.

Even though Brett Seacat wants to present himself as father of the year I'd bet that the child protective seats were in mom's car not the dad's PU. Dad wanted the two boys strapped in so he could do what he thought he needed to do.

Coroner found no soot or anything in her lungs, she was dead when the fire started.

His story is she set fire to the house and then called him and then shot herself.......still no soot in her lungs tho. Either way his goose is cooked!

so what in the h... was the purpose of all those witnesses? I am really c0nfused. Is BS now claiming that 2 kids on a VW set the fire :confused:

His story is she set fire to the house and then called him and then shot herself.......still no soot in her lungs tho. Either way his goose is cooked!

oh that's right, called him! WHO does that! no one...

so what in the h... was the purpose of all those witnesses? I am really c0nfused. Is BS now claiming that 2 kids on a VW set the fire :confused:

I used to think that the attorney was laying down the groundwork so that he/she could wrap it all together for the jury in closing arguments. like a nice package. Ever since J Baez I wonder if the main goal isn't to muddy and confuse the jury and everyone else listening to the trial.

oh that's right, called him! WHO does that! no one...

I didn't hear all of the prosecution witnesses. I wonder if they had a cell phone guy on the stand to testify whether either cell phone had a call to the other one, or I suppose the defendant could have called his phone from hers that night as a cover.....would not be hard to do.

I truly miss not having the days testimony on youtube to follow up on at night.

I used to think that the attorney was laying down the groundwork so that he/she could wrap it all together for the jury in closing arguments. like a nice package. Ever since J Baez I wonder if the main goal isn't to muddy and confuse the jury and everyone else listening to the trial.

I keep waiting for that defense attorney to go over to the coat rack and pick up his sweater and put it on and sing a nice round of our neighborhood like Mr. Rogers used to do.......

I didn't hear all of the prosecution witnesses. I wonder if they had a cell phone guy on the stand to testify whether either cell phone had a call to the other one, or I suppose the defendant could have called his phone from hers that night as a cover.....would not be hard to do.

I truly miss not having the days testimony on youtube to follow up on at night.

I don't know how much that would help Thundar with witnesses wanting no televised or recorded transcript of their testimony.

See ya all tomorrow. Instead of counting sheep tonight I'll count close neighbors who will be called in to testify about sleeping tomorrow....

For me, the journal entry suicide note is so bogus that it really riles me up. I'm sure he got that projector to copy her handwriting. I think Brett is toast from all the evidence against him.

"Prosecution undercuts handwriting expert in Kansas cop's murder trial" June 5, 2013
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/05/justice/kansas-murder-trial/index.html

"The prosecution was able to score a point during cross-examination, however, by getting Odenbaugh to admit she is not currently certified and is semi-retired."

"Prosecutors also displayed a board with another sample of Vashti Seacat's writing alongside the suicide note. The expert admitted there are discrepancies between the two."

..................and he is going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member