2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, all the records would have been turned over to the SA. The SA or the DT would then have requested certain records be sealed by the Judge. So, it is understadable the Sheriff's Office wouldn't have sealed records. JMO

But there would have had to be a motion to seal either by the state or DT, and there hasn't been, so there are NO pix of Caylee or Casey that have been sealed.

I do not want this case to cause ANY law enforcement agency, especially OCSD, to begin second guessing their investigations or evidence.

For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.

Respectfully disagree. Police are not allowed to question a suspect who has counsel or has even requested counsel.

LE acted properly and worked very hard on this case. JBs client lied about this all along (imo) and therefore refused to pursue this with LE. imo, etc

BBM

Exactly! In fact there was lengthy pre-trial hearing in March that dealt with this that apparently many people did not pay attention to.

Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening:

He had control over his client and didn't want LE investigating the rabbit he was going to pull out of his hat at the beginning of the trial.

it was a talking head theory... LE said they do not exist

Yes I think it was just an interrogation technique they were using when talking to GA. I think the "bad photos" they were actually referring to were the ones showing Casey partying, dancing at the stripper pole, peeing in the parking lot etc. I think the "bad" was how the photos showed the real Casey. It was upsetting to GA in the interview to see those photos and the detectives were just trying to use that to get more info from him. IMHO.

As Yuri said, it is what it is. I believe this PC was held to try to bring some closure to the community that was harmed by this ill-gotten verdict. I hope we here at WS who have had difficulty with this outcome (absolutely myself---I too am surprised at how I am brought to tears when I think about all that happened--before during and at the conclusion of the trial) can take some comfort in knowing that we just saw these dedicated members of LE 100% believe(d) in the validity of the forensics and the evidence trail that they followed---and which, as most people know--only led to one person. I also am comforted that it was made clear that GA was never a suspect nor were ICA's fantastic allegations regarding *****'s in her mouth EVER substantiated by anything other then HER WORD---and we all know how good her word is---about as good as JBs.

May we find peace in this and in knowing that Caylee has found her peace in the arms of her Heavenly Father.

To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.

I agree. I'm mainly mad at just one LE, Officer Cain. If he had taken Kronk seriously back in August I'm sure there could have been more evidence found. Although with this jury I'm not sure even if a videotape of Casey killing Caylee would have been enough for them to convict her.

For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.

apparently she is thinking of changing her looks and her name... (and will also need to finish high school I suppose)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/1...o-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/

Respectfully disagree. Police are not allowed to question a suspect who has counsel or has even requested counsel.

LE acted properly and worked very hard on this case. JBs client lied about this all along (imo) and therefore refused to pursue this with LE. imo, etc

I think they were offering to investigate FCA's accusation of sexual abuse against GA and she didn't wish to press charges.

[wonder why]

JMO

it was a talking head theory... LE said they do not exist

That particular talking head also claimed the knife w/ DNA from both Amanda Knox and her victim was found hidden in a box, in the back of her boyfriends closet.

If and when you or anyone else e-mail this talking head and ask for clarification, corroboration or documentation of her statements, you will be promptly IGNORED.

Any company that pays money to her or her parents for anything, needs to be boycotted. There was talk of a promotion company dumping Baez, and I like to think it is because other clients of that company threatened to drop them. All of this profiting on the murder of Caylee needs to stop and that includes some of these nitwit TH folks....

As a lawyer representing his client he has every right to keep her from being questioned by police... Just the way it is in this country.

Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?

Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I think I'm misunderstanding your point. LE may NOT approach a defendant after the defendant has retained legal counsel. This is a constitutional provision. LE may only talk to the defendant with counsel's permission and in counsel's presence.

Salem

I think that's what that one reporter was trying to ask about but it came out in a jumbled way about pictures of "Casey and Caylee" that ended up being sealed. The detectives seemed confused by that question because it was asked so vaguely and awkwardly and they replied that nothing they had was ever seal, it was all turned over to the prosecution and defense. So once again we have no real answer about the "bad photos" of Casey.

Can someone explain to me about these 'bad photos' and who is Wendy Murphy?

What do you all think? are any of the 17 jurors watching this?? Wondering about that.

This would be way too difficult for this jury. Their collective IQ is less than the sum total of the people in the room. Their greed will catch up with them as will it with CM, JB, AF, LKB, The A's and KC. Mark my words. :great:

I think she may well end up doing something like that, as long as all these supposed media offers of $$$ are thwarted. She is uneducated,unskilled, with minimal work experience, no one to give character references and without CA backing her up she would flounder in the working world. We can but hope.
For myself I will contact any organization that makes an offer to her to express my outrage.

What I have taken from this is that YES ICA is a Monster who Murdered Caylee Marie but escaped justice!So far anyway.

Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?

my guess is because it was a confabrication...

((LE offered to talk with her about it))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79