GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the previous thread:

Originally Posted by slug
just been looking over some timelines of this case and the one here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12109085

"makes it look like she left the pub went into waitrose then went home before going out again to tesco and bargin booze.
This new timeline makes more sense to me than the original, which seemed to me to give her too much time to get home, even allowing for the shopping stops. I guess she would be a brisk walker.

It now seems certain that the cider and pizza were bought to feed a visitor, who contacted her after she got home (maybe actually waiting for when she arrived?)."

The general consensus was that the BBC timeline was just badly worded. I'm not so sure.

Why were keys and phone at home if she went out again? How could she go out without her keys?

Was there a post somewhere earlier that placed RS as living in Hants?

Swansea University student Rebecca, Jo’s best friend since they met at college in Winchester, Hants., nine years ago, revealed they were happily finalising festive plans.
[...]
”She seemed very happy and we were making plans for Christmas and New Year. She was due to come back home on Christmas Eve and we had agreed to meet up.
[End of Qoute]

http://swns.com/last-person-to-spea...ng-bristol-womans-christmas-plans-221230.html

I agree, maybe best to do the poll at at the start of the next thread.

Re CJ - If the police clear him too readily, it would tend to undermine their case that his arrest was justifiable when they are sued by him.

maybe chris jefferies is trying to bully the police to exonerate him by threatening top london lawyer with the case.....and they are just not biting...

Sorry to keep on about DNA but surely if someone tried to strangle you you would without doubt fight for your life in which you would try to injure your attacker. This would then leave traces of DNA on your body. We do not know if there was a struggle or if in fact there are other injuries on JY body. If the L/E are awaiting DNA testing would they be doing a reconstruction etc. I feel they would wait for the results and then throw the kitchen sink at it.

but she would surely have mentioned that to Rebecca at 8.30 when they spoke.
Maybe....if it was innocent but, maybe not if she didn't want anyone to know? Really am going round and round in circles on this one!

Dead Seagulls, usually young ones, are a common sight on the streets of central Bristol, during breeding season. These guys, out on the town obviously been drinking and came across it.

Completely irrelevant, but the seagull pictured is lesser black-backed gull in adult plumage, making it at least four years old. They are perceived as a nuisance in Bristol and there have been proposals to cull them.

Not unless RS & CAG were both on their way over ?? Now that makes sense !

Was there a post somewhere earlier that placed RS as living in Hants?

Am not entirely sure where RS lives but it's nowhere near Bristol. Think she is a childhood friend who lives near Joanna's mother, and that's why she arranged to see her Christmas Eve (when she was planning on going to her parents with Greg)

Why would you be fooling around with a dead seagull? They're a nuisance where I live, but I still wouldn't touch one even if it were dead.

Thank you for the welcome Mikeymot.

In response to a previous post I think she was murdered in the flat but I have my doubts as to the case nearing any completion. One would like to think that they have a good idea of the perb but it certainly doesnt feel like that at the moment.

Why were keys and phone at home if she went out again? How could she go out without her keys?

Because she took the cider and pizza back to the flat from Tescos, was probably murdered there, then phone keys etc were left behind when her body was removed.

Because she took the cider and pizza back to the flat from Tescos, was probably murdered there, then phone keys etc were left behind when her body was removed.

So she left the pub, made one stop, went home, went out again for pizza and cider, went home, and then something happened ... presumably she had an invited guest? Since there has been no news about making plans with someone, would it be someone she met and spoke to on the way home?

Am not entirely sure where RS lives but it's nowhere near Bristol. Think she is a childhood friend who lives near Joanna's mother, and that's why she arranged to see her Christmas Eve (when she was planning on going to her parents with Greg)
Think I remember reading, earlier in this thread, that RS was at University in Swansea and broke up for Xmas holidays on the 17th and would have been making her way back to Hampshire....unless she decided to stop over with J/Y en route? Weather in Wales was pretty bad then.

Wondering if this puts a different slant on things? Step mother seems a bit tetchy...

Soon afterwards she would have passed the row of pubs and bars known as the Clifton Triangle where Mr Wood was attending his work Christmas party.

also

Mr Wood’s stepmother Teresa Yeandle yesterday refused to comment on his relationship with Miss Yeates.

At her terrace home in Trewellard, near Penzance, Cornwall, she said: ‘I’m not very happy about him being pulled into all this – it’s got nothing to do with him. She wasn’t a close friend of his.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-text-friend-replied-late.html#ixzz1AgA5TZMx

So she left the pub, made one stop, went home, went out again for pizza and cider, went home, and then something happened ... presumably she had an invited guest? Since there has been no news about making plans with someone, would it be someone she met and spoke to on the way home?

My theory is that she went straight home after leaving Waitrose. Almost at once she made contact with someone she knew (probably waiting for her at the flat, either inside or out, depending who it was, i.e whether they had a key}, she tells them to make themselves at home while she nips down to the local shops for food and drink. She goes back to the flat 10 minutes later, then some conflict arises, and she is strangled.

But just a theory.

Maybe....just ANOTHER theory...she called in on CAG with pizza and cider...they ate there (but he doesn't want to get involved in the investigation) maybe had a couple of glasses of wine and a good chat catching up on old times....then J/Y left, early hours of the morning...with the two small bottles of cider still in her bag....got home and either someone was waiting for her (this could be 4/5/6 a.m.) or she disturbed something that was going on...maybe in her flat? But at least this would explain the missing pizza....she never took it back to the flat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23