2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know - after listening to this, I will never again say things to myself like "Casey cannot possibly be that stupid to believe...( You can fill in the blanks here)". Never again.

Doesn't mean that she was always that bad.

IT could show how far she had to go, to block what she did from her mind.

I've said this before on other threads...Casey thinks she is going to get off scot-free and walk out of jail to find book deals and reality show pilots waiting at her feet. She found this attention, as ill-gotten as it is, to be intoxicating. The Howard Stern comment just blows my mind but yet, doesn't surprise me at all.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she thought Hef would call and she'd get an offer to do Playboy either.

KC called it the sunglass game because Rob took his sunglasses off in the car rides to have eye contact with her while talking and then she would take her's off. So the following day she told Tracy that she put on eye make up for the sunglass game.

You know my day has been blah because the a/c went out but it has gotten a whole lot better now!!! Laughing at KC expense..hahaha...Now I see why they didn't want the tapes released.

Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

Caylee as in the name? or Caylee as in her bio dad is Italian but if Casey were Romanian/Irish that would make Caylee 1/2 Italian, 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Romanian...

BBM
Well I agree there

I'm thinking (hoping, maybe) that it's a combo of her personality, nerves from being interviewed, and maybe the oddness of the subject of what they are discussing. If you listen, she laughs when she talks about the absurd things (like the matching ankle bracelet, for example). I can picture her shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head as she is laughing.

ITA. The laughter seems to stem from her utter disbelief in what she thought would be a typical job, that instead turned into a through-the-looking-glass visit to CaseyLand complete with the CaseyLand enablers.

There are soooooo many reasons they didn't want these tapes released. And boy are they making for a great Friday afternoon lol.

There are soooooo many reasons they didn't want these tapes released. And boy are they making for a great Friday afternoon lol.

I know lol

HAPPY LABOR DAY KC!!!

KC had Tracy put a watch around her ankle so she would have an ankle monitor too.

WTH...bahahahaha

This tape has sealed the deal on her conviction no doubt.

Tracy said that she would brag about eating so much and then after meeting with [Baez] he would coach her to act sad about Caylee and then would brag that on the same day she had lost so much weight but would realize what she said and be like "Oh except for that Wendy's we ate"

I'm a long time lurker....

After listening to the first portion of Tracy's interview, I have to admit she comes darn close to making Casey Anthony almost sound like a sympathetic character. No doubt in my mind, some of the descriptions she uses clearly could sway a juror into believing Casey Anthony is insane. Why Baez never went that angle is the dumbest move in legal history.

I don't know if Casey is still convinced about the mistrial after seeing her last court appearance. She sure is a piece of work, the whole family is. I feel dizzy after hearing Tracy's interview and am hesitant to start any of the others. Usually I digest them as fast as they come out, I'm floored.

Tracy mentions one of those online sites, like Websleuths, and says she hates them all and she thinks they are all just a bunch of losers and she thinks all "they" do is stay on the computer 24 hours a day and blah blah blah!

That's so funny. Sometimes I think that too and I love being here!
Especially today - great stuff on Casey. She's wackier than I thought.
jmo

OK MAYBE this is minor compared to everything on these tapes, but remember when KC and JB walked out of the jail after LP bailed her out. JB announced that KC said that she wanted to hold her head high because she was innocent? well KC told Tracy that what she really said was "get me the fu*k out of here".

So at the time when she 1st was released why was ABC and/or CBS paying for her and Bozo's lunch?! I thought that there were no monetary gains made with those stations at 1st?

After listening to the first portion of Tracy's interview, I have to admit she comes darn close to making Casey Anthony almost sound like a sympathetic character. No doubt in my mind, some of the descriptions she uses clearly could sway a juror into believing Casey Anthony is insane. Why Baez never went that angle is the dumbest move in legal history.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone on the jury might think that she is really insane. I mean who behaves this way when their daughter is missing. Even if you've killed your daughter, you don't behave this way b/c you are worried about getting caught. It's completely unbelievable. Howard Stern, The Hills, Sunglasses game, Myspace, matching home confinement bracelets.

welcome-1.gif

Lots of very good info but her laughing is driving me :crazy:

Interesting that Tracy says at one point- "Oh, it was on one of those websites I can't stand, like Websleuths".....

That's so funny. Sometimes I think that too and I love being here!
Especially today - great stuff on Casey. She's wackier than I thought.
jmo

Ain't she though...nuttier than a
fruitcake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads