Players Myspace & FB discussion

Lindsy is "Burning Hot" and I don't think it's the weather! Wonder what's going on? She always seems to be the one in total control. I'm thinking something bad is happening!

She might be checking how quickly her mood updates are posted here...you never know. Come to think of it, she could be reading some of my posts here...YIKES..

Where is Amber and Nay? Amber just had her twenty first birthday this week...

These two have been completely off the radar. What's up with that? MySpace pages, do they have them?

I searched and found neither. Maybe Kristina P did away with her myspace after that whole cyber-stalking charge. Just an idea. Maybe someone who uses myspace might be able to find them better on there, I use Face book.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755794&IMG=37631

KRISTINA RENEE PREVATT
PALATKA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 4:17:53 PM - Booking#: 09-03302
Release Date & Time: 10/16/2009 1:12:54 PM
DOB: 5/30/1990 - RACE: W - SEX: F
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR F T $0.00
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR F T $0.00
948.06- PROB VIOLATION N N $0.00
784.048-2 STALKING FOLLOW HARASS CYBERSTALK ANOTHER M F $1,504.00 10/16/2009 1:08:50 PM
893.13-6a COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE F T $1,004.00
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F $504.00
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR F T $1,004.00 8/19/2009 5:07:23 PM
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR F T $1,004.00 8/19/2009 5:07:43 PM
$5,020.00

Does it strike anyone else as odd that these people use myspace instead of facebook? Most people quit myspace when facebook became popular.

I think this shows what a disconnect from reality and what an isolated life they all live.

Just a little thought. LOL

Social websites expose class divide

Social networking websites are increasingly splitting along class lines, according to one prominent academic.<snip>

Does it strike anyone else as odd that these people use myspace instead of facebook? Most people quit myspace when facebook became popular.

I think this shows what a disconnect from reality and what an isolated life they all live.

Just a little thought. LOL
You may be right. My 21 year old daughter maintains both, & it's funny, because Facebook is used for her 'real' life & she hangs on to myspace essentially, to keep up with an ex & his goings on. ( that's sad, but it's her las connection to him). Myspace is used more for fighting, getting in digs, & just plain meanness. You wouldn't believe some of the messages she has received. everything from, I'm gonna kick ur azz, gonna fu** u up', to 'blah, blah, blah, that's why I'm fu** **g ur man, right now.' Members are very open with their private lives, & often have wars of words, with plenty of trash talk, for all to see. Where Facebook is civilized, Myspace is a place to post cuss rants, sexy pictures, & hard partying pictures. So, when a lot of people were shocked @ Misty's, 'I got your man' post, it didn't phase me. I've seen hundreds just like it.

Social websites expose class divide

Social networking websites are increasingly splitting along class lines, according to one prominent academic.<snip>
Thanks for that article. I just read it, & it makes sense to me. I guess once high school kids were allowed in, Facebook seemed more 'sopuisticated'. But it does make me mad that the military banned myspace. I wonder if the soldiers start using FB, if they'll then ban them from using that.

She might be checking how quickly her mood updates are posted here...you never know. Come to think of it, she could be reading some of my posts here...YIKES..

Elle, today Lindsy's mood is "HURTING" with a smiley face. That's just too cryptic for me! Makes me think you could be right. Double yikes!

Elle, today Lindsy's mood is "HURTING" with a smiley face. That's just too cryptic for me! Makes me think you could be right. Double yikes!

well, then, by all means..........

HI LINDSY!!!!!

Wonder WHY she would add a smiley face if she is hurting...JMO

Yesterday, Lindsy was "DRAGGIN AZZ", and today she is "CONTENT" with a green smiley icon showing all teeth. Wonder if that means content as in Tommy passed his poly, and all is well, or content as in, he did the best he could do, and I'm content with that? Elated would have been a better word for passing the poly, and content would serve if the test was inconclusive. Wish I knew what happened on Thursday!

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks! :)

Just a reminder peeps. We cannot quote comments from myspace or facebooks.

You can provide a link if it is a public AND if they are a player that has been named in the mainstream media, and discuss the general idea of what is being discussed. You cannot bring the text to the thread. Thanks.

You can quote the mood of the day.

Yesterday, Lindsy was "DRAGGIN AZZ", and today she is "CONTENT" with a green smiley icon showing all teeth. Wonder if that means content as in Tommy passed his poly, and all is well, or content as in, he did the best he could do, and I'm content with that? Elated would have been a better word for passing the poly, and content would serve if the test was inconclusive. Wish I knew what happened on Thursday!

Don't know about Lindsey, but IF my husband was given an LDT concerning a missing child and failed I doubt my mood would be content or that I would be thinking he did the best he could do....JMO

Lindsy hasn't had a "mood" comment in 3 days. Since she keeps in contact with LP on a regular basis, I'd say he told her not to make any comments to anyone. I'm thinking he meant about the poly, but she is taking it to mean in every aspect.

That Joe looks so creepy.

If you follow his family trail on myspace there are many photos of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back