2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right they have a juror that has a cruise planned for the 7th...That's in 3 days. Let's say they come back with murder 1 - then there's the penalty phase, this would go past that date of the 7th unless they the jury would be aloud to go home and then come back. Does anyone know if they are aloud to go home before penalty phase? I'm worried because of this time frame.

WFTV showing Hopespring Drive. 52 no parking signs have been placed in the neighborhood. They are afraid that once a verdict comes in a protest will start. :sigh:

Plenty of women don't see the gynecologist as a teen. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the criteria for going is typically after a woman becomes sexually active or if problems arise w/ reproductive system. It doesn't shock me that ICA didn't go. For all we know she was lying to her mom about being sexually active at all. Since CA bought everything else hook, line & sinker (or buried her head in the sand)....its plausible.

Yes. WTH would Baez know about it? I was glad HHBP said he didn't know and asked for recorded proof.

I'm so excited! Justice is on its way, Caylee! You're in good hands! :blowkiss:

Morning, everyone. Happy 4th!

I do find it a little surprising that Casey did not see a gynecologist prior to becoming pregnant. It's recommended that the first visit be when the girl is a teenager, regardless of whether she is--or tells her parents she is--sexually active. Since Cindy is a nurse, I'm surprised she didn't do this. Then again, I'm not aware of how active Cindy was in getting medical care for her family. I found this quote interesting:

"In the May 2006 issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) reaffirmed its recommendation that teenage girls first visit an OB/GYN between the ages of 13 and 15. Here, Dr. Laufer talks about this recommendation, as well as confidentiality concerns and the gynecologic exam."

The link is the interview with Dr. Laufer, talking about why teenagers should visit the gynecologist.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/views/october06/teen_girls_first_obgyn_visit.html

ETA: Posted before I saw GeekyGirl said the same thing. Sorry!

WFTV showing Hopespring Drive. 52 no parking signs have been placed in the neighborhood. They are afraid that once a verdict comes in a protest will start. :sigh:

I feel so sorry for the neighbors there - talk about being between a rock and a hard place!

Good morning everyone and Happy Fourth of July. Did everyone see ICA just lower her chair???? I want justice to prevail this 4th of July!!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::happy4th::fireworks2:

My 2 daughters did not see a GYN until they were 18 and the other 19...So when you went to a GYN has nothing to do with anything. They had there periods when they were 13 yrs.

I do find it a little surprising that Casey did not see a gynecologist prior to becoming pregnant. It's recommended that the first visit be when the girl is a teenager, regardless of whether she is--or tells her parents she is--sexually active. Since Cindy is a nurse, I'm surprised she didn't do this. Then again, I'm not aware of how active Cindy was in getting medical care for her family. I found this quote interesting:

"In the May 2006 issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) reaffirmed its recommendation that teenage girls first visit an OB/GYN between the ages of 13 and 15. Here, Dr. Laufer talks about this recommendation, as well as confidentiality concerns and the gynecologic exam."

The link is the interview with Dr. Laufer, talking about why teenagers should visit the gynecologist.

http://www.childrenshospital.org/views/october06/teen_girls_first_obgyn_visit.html

Hmm...that is not what my OB/GYN's office told me about my teenaged girls.

I've seen this literature in my Gyn office, but my DD will be 15 soon and her pediatrician has never suggested she visit the gyno yet.

Good Morning everybody. I woke up abruptly at 5am, before the alarm went off. Caylee Marie must of gently nudged me awake. She is with us today. I can sense her bright excited spirit. Sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe, please sprinkle some sunbeams around the ones who will be speaking for you today. They need the added essence of your sunny spirit. Let the jurors sense the essence of you, of who you once were when you lived down here on earth. Bless their wisdom, and give them strength to pursue justice for you. It will be done.

I really hope LDB goes up there today and points out to the Jury to remember why we are here- someone who the Defense seems to have forgotten (do they ever even mention her by name?) CAYLEE. They are not there to fight for justice for the person who dumped her in the swamp like a piece of trash, they are fighting for CAYLEE, who has no voice of her own anymore.

Don't cry for me, or for the life I lost,
Don't remember me, as being tossed.
Remember my voice, when singing a song,
Remember the good times, I'm not alone.

I see the moon, I see the stars,
I'm smiling at you from afar.
No more pain for me to bear,
No more tears, and being scared.

High five to you, for thinking of me,
But I truly still live, happy and free.
With Angel's wings, I roam around,
Exploring the beauty, in this place I found.

I know you miss me, I do understand,
But I am so happy, in my Fathers right hand.
My heart still beats, happily away,
They did not take, your sunshine away. :)

Why is everyone talking about JB's unbelievable theory of OBGYN issues? He did not get to use them, and they were very farfetched. I don't think he used them, I stopped listening to him after a while. Lol.

Judge is in.

There were some switching of jurors at the end of jury selection. I'm wondering if the lawyers agreed to make the woman who was going to the UK for vacation, in an alternate seat.

HHJP is on the bench... Where's the trial thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater