Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

Oh no!!! Chernoff is writing on a tacky Flip Chart just like Baez.

So...is this attorney going to say that it is Alvarez's responsibility and by inference his failure that 911 wasn't called instead of it being Dr. Murray's responsibility to have already called 911?

That must have been so awful. I bet he regrets telling them that.

So...is this attorney going to say that it is Alvarez's responsibility and by inference his failure that 911 wasn't called instead of it being Dr. Murray's responsibility to have already called 911?

Its the ABC theory Talina.

ANYONE BUT CONRAD

jmho

Chernoff is trying to catch AA in missing a tiny detail to show impaired memory. Problem is, he is gonna have to do this to EMT's also. It's not gonna work.

Judge, thrown the flip chart out. Its elementary school carp! Chernoff just needs a crutch1

Dr Murray should of called 911 when he walked in room instead of personal assistant. He is dumb......ugh hope they hang him

http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html

Check the victim for unresponsiveness. If the person is not responsive and not breathing or not breathing normally. Call 911 and return to the victim.

:twocents:

Maybe had they not held court in a closet ,everyone could see.

Well that little set too was strange. So did the defense just get spanked for the deceptive things written on the pad?

The witness looks really uncomfortable.

I missed only a few minutes of Alvarez' testimony and find him to be a sincere and very credible witness. I don't think the jury will like watching the defense try to tear AA apart when he provided so many details of what was going on the morning that MJ died. jmo

Is there a link to view videos of the trial? Am going to be away for half of today.

even if he testifies a little different on the details from earlier hearings, to get over that hurdle that he was offered 200 to 500 thousand dollars for media interviews and refused every cent even though he is financially wiped out from losing his job and the notoriety of him being the guy who was there when Michael Jackson died,

that bolsters his credibility no end, how many of us would be as principled,

I'm beginning to wish that the Casey Anthony trial would have had this judge. No offense to HHJP, but this judge gives me the impression he would definitely not have tolerated Baez courtroom shenanigans at all. This judge has already put an end to the flip chart being written on by the DT.

Dr Murray should of called 911 when he walked in room instead of personal assistant. He is dumb......ugh hope they hang him

I wanna know what Conrad was doing outside the room when Alvarez reached the landing? Long distance CPR????

HLn.com has all the videos like they did for the Casey Anthony trial. I believe I heard them say last night it was under hln.com/michaeljackson. But it is on hln.com

even if he testifies a little different on the details from earlier hearings, to get over that hurdle that he was offered 200 to 500 thousand dollars for media interviews and refused every cent even though he is financially wiped out from losing his job and the notoriety of him being the guy who was there when Michael Jackson died,

that bolsters his credibility no end, how many of us would be as principled,

Agreed. I often think of what has happened to the dancers who were rehearsing to perform This is It with Michael. It was a true chance of a lifetime for them. My heart breaks for them.

Chernoff should have stayed in Texas!

Stupid details! Cernoff go home! I don't think Cr. Murray has a very good representation in this case actually.

I read that a while back and the bottle in the bag boggled my mind, until I took it apart piece by piece. Then I understood what dr. Murray did. Got to give him credit for his improvisation. Unfortunately, it's over for Murray. There is no way on this earth the DT can counter this information.

When I read this for this first time, I was blown away. I don't have any medical knowledge and it took me a long time to understand how this worked. Murray sure was creative and very, very reckless. I hope you're right and this doctor is convicted. Although this defense team seems to have more scruples than the Baez defense, they are still way out in left field with their strategies. IMO this judge is extremely fair and looks like he is making sure both sides stay within the boundaries of the law--no games in his courtroom!

I think Dr. Murray claimed he didn't know the address, so he couldn't call 911.

:sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back