How much does Jeremy know?

I will not speak for anyone else here, but I for one, do not want anything "swept under the rug". I want Lisa found. I think everyone here does.

And I myself wonder why certain people are so quick to want to completely 100% percent believe that DB/JI are guilty. Why? Truly, it makes me sad, for the human condition, that people are practically salivating over the thought that DB is some evil person who killed her child. It is like they are almost GLEEFUL about it. It hurts my heart. I have been though a heck of a lot, lot of hard times, and the older I get, the less apt I am to make judgement calls on things, ESPECIALLY if I don't have evidence to support such judgements.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion. If certain people want to think they are "superior" or smarter or whatever because they feel DB is guilty, so be it. I am not directing this at YOU, I am talking general tone of this forum. I am the one who has to live with myself, and I am quite content with me just the way I am.

Thank you for this post, and it speaks for me as well. The only one(s) I want to see pay for disapearing and / or harming Lisa Irwin is the preson(s) responsible for it. I am not wanting these parents to pay for Casey Anthony's lucky break or any other case. I say that because the name keeps coming up, which makes me feel the hatred for CA is playing a big roll in this case.
I'm quite content to sit on the wall and look at the evidence and facts given me, and if anyone wants to accuse me of being here for ulterior motives, then man up and call a spade a spade. Until then I remain who I am and here for the reasons I state, proper justice.

Thank you for this post, and it speaks for me as well. The only one(s) I want to see pay for disapearing and / or harming Lisa Irwin is the preson(s) responsible for it. I am not wanting these parents to pay for Casey Anthony's lucky break or any other case. I say that because the name keeps coming up, which makes me feel the hatred for CA is playing a big roll in this case. I'm quite content to sit on the wall and look at the evidence and facts given me, and if anyone wants to accuse me of being here for ulterior motives, then man up and call a spade a spade. Until then I remain who I am and here for the reasons I state, proper justice.

Thank you for this post, Dewey.

And I agree with the part I bolded, completely. CA comes up ALL the time. Well,, Caylee is not Lisa, CA is not DB. EVERY missing child case should not be compared to that one. I too, feel the hatred for CA is leaking into every other case. And it is too bad, and unfair.

JMO

I will not speak for anyone else here, but I for one, do not want anything "swept under the rug". I want Lisa found. I think everyone here does.

And I myself wonder . Why? Truly, it makes me sad, for the human condition, that people are practically salivating over the thought that DB is some evil person who killed her child. It is like they are almost GLEEwhy certain people are so quick to want to completely 100% percent believe that DB/JI are guiltyFUL about it. It hurts my heart. I have been though a heck of a lot, lot of hard times, and the older I get, the less apt I am to make judgement calls on things, ESPECIALLY if I don't have evidence to support such judgements.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion. If certain people want to think they are "superior" or smarter or whatever because they feel DB is guilty, so be it. I am not directing this at YOU, I am talking general tone of this forum. I am the one who has to live with myself, and I am quite content with me just the way I am.

BBM

<modsnip> I, for one, and, I also believe for many, that no one is "salivating over the thought that DB is some evil person who killed her child." What kind hearted, loving person, the type of individual who continually comes to these forums, thinks about "salivating, et al."

<modsnip>

Whoa whoa whoa. :nono:

The topic of this thread is "How much does Jeremy know?" Get back on track toot sweet, peeps. :tyou:

KNOCK IT OFF IN HERE!!!!

I don't want to have to snip anymore posts for subtle snark or because others feel they have to defend their opinion. If you can't handle a difference of opinion, then maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

Some might think JI knows alot and others may think he doesn't know a darn thing. That is all well and good. Post why you think he does/or does not know anything. Be respectful of each other and try to think with an open mind instead of bashing others because they don't think like you do. Get over it.

Salem

Actually, there was high water from storms in the area that Caylee was found almost 6 months later.

As far as Kansas City goes, there WERE high waters at this time. As a matter of fact, the main interstate was closed down for several months because it was totally flooded. I don't think that this matter though, since I believe that Lisa was thrown into the river. This flooding and high water would only serve to make it easier to dispose of her body.

Do you have a link for the "matter of fact"?

What do you consider "*the* main interstate" in Kansas City?

I-35? I-70? I-29? I-670? There isn't a "main" interstate in Kansas City and any interstate closures were an hour plus from the Irwin-Bradley residence. Well at least from high water. Now a wreck seemingly shuts down an interstate every day.

I do not believe that JI could have come home and then done anything to harm her, or to dispose of her, because there was not enough time. I do believe that LE knew what time he left the Starbucks. And if he had been away from the site for any length of time, they would have known that as well.

So, imo, the only way he could have known anything or helped would have been IF it happened before he went to work. And I am still on the fence about that.

It just seems so odd and suspicious to me that NOBODY can step forward on the record, apparently, and say they saw that precious baby up and around and alive and well during that afternoon and evening. All we got was remote hearsay on the magazine timeline implying that SB saw her in her crib at 4:30, and her 4 yr old saw her at 6:30.

When my DD was that age she was the CENTER of attention. No way someone could come to my house from late afternoon until 10:30 pm, and NOT SEE my little baby girl.
Even if she had been sick---no, ESPECIALLY if she had been sick. That whole thing just makes me way suspicious of them all that evening.

Jeremy knows a lot. He knows his baby is gone forever. I would love to hear him on the 911 tape. I also would like to know what he was doing for x20 min before the call. I am also willing to believe it may have been longer than 20 minutes...since they both seem to minimize time to their advantage.

He put forth that an intruder stole the phones so they couldn't call 911. I am guessing that was to give alibi for him/her taking so long to dial 911. He appears to be subtle.crafty when he speaks of "who did it". One can get the impression he is blaming her but wants to protect them both at this time. The fact that he refuses to speak to LE alone tells me he is afraid they will break him. He has information..and plenty of it.

There were 2 children in the home whom we know were interviewed immediately and then later.

I would think one of the first things LE would of wanted established is if they saw their sister as well as a timeline. They were interviewed by professionals and I would think that these 2 children (and maybe 3 if SB's daughter was interviewed as well) would of been able to provide enough information to LE to satisfy them that BL was in fact there and seen alive.

If anything came out of those interviews to the contrary I would have a very difficult time believing that either of them would still be in that home. CPS would of been notified and would of become involved.

I see no indication that CPS is involved. The children still remain in the home with the parents.

Thus I find it very difficult at this point to be stating that she was missing prior as some have posted.

There were 2 children in the home whom we know were interviewed immediately and then later.

I would think one of the first things LE would of wanted established is if they saw their sister as well as a timeline. They were interviewed by professionals and I would think that these 2 children (and maybe 3 if SB's daughter was interviewed as well) would of been able to provide enough information to LE to satisfy them that BL was in fact there and seen alive.

If anything came out of those interviews to the contrary I would have a very difficult time believing that either of them would still be in that home. CPS would of been notified and would of become involved.

I see no indication that CPS is involved. The children still remain in the home with the parents.

Thus I find it very difficult at this point to be stating that she was missing prior as some have posted.

I keep coming back to this as well in regard to whether BL was alive and well prior to 6:40pm. Yes, we do not have anyone saying they saw BL prior to that time but we do have a number of possible folks that could of seen BL (PN, SB, boys, SB's daughter) and all of those folks would of told LE this. If LE believes that BL was missing as early as Sunday, they have given no indication of this.

I think the reason there hasn't been a whole lot of reporting/information as far as where DB/BL/JI was prior to BL missing is simply there isn't enough information to make that relevant. The media has sources, many of those sources have ears within LE and I am fairly confident that if sources were tipping off media that LE believed the child was missing much earlier than we are all lead to believe, I think you would of saw more poking around those events (where was DB during the day, where was JI during the day, did the boys go to school, etc).

I also question the reasoning behind wanting to believe the timeline, specifically the last time BL was seen, is inaccurate? Is it because if you don't change the timeline, the chances of JI being involved go down significantly and because many now believe JI is involved, the timeline must be adjusted? Or is there some fact that I have been missing that directly points to BL not being around for a day and a half.

One thing I have not seen is hypothetically, if BL had been missing as early as late Sunday, how does that explain the events of the evening of Oct. 3rd? How does that explain DB drinking on the porch for 4 hours? How does that explain the missing cell phones? Did DB know her daughter was dead by the time she went out on the porch and casually drank with her neighbor? Did the boys ever notice that their baby sister was missing for over 24 hours? Why did JI decide to call cops when he came home? I don't expect anyone to really answer these questions, my point is having BL gone for longer than we are lead to believe brings up more questions about that night than we had already.

I do not believe that JI could have come home and then done anything to harm her, or to dispose of her, because there was not enough time. I do believe that LE knew what time he left the Starbucks. And if he had been away from the site for any length of time, they would have known that as well.

So, imo, the only way he could have known anything or helped would have been IF it happened before he went to work. And I am still on the fence about that.

It just seems so odd and suspicious to me that NOBODY can step forward on the record, apparently, and say they saw that precious baby up and around and alive and well during that afternoon and evening. All we got was remote hearsay on the magazine timeline implying that SB saw her in her crib at 4:30, and her 4 yr old saw her at 6:30.

When my DD was that age she was the CENTER of attention. No way someone could come to my house from late afternoon until 10:30 pm, and NOT SEE my little baby girl.
Even if she had been sick---no, ESPECIALLY if she had been sick. That whole thing just makes me way suspicious of them all that evening.

BBM

But you see, that is the rub. There may be people (PN, SB, boys) that did see BL at certain points in time during the day and they have told LE this. Why must it be said in front of a camera (or made public) in order to be validated?

If Lisa was sleeping hard from intoxication. Jeremy could have come home and had lots of time to take Lisa away either healthy or not. Is it possible Jeremy knows what happened and Lisa does not?

If Lisa was sleeping hard from intoxication. Jeremy could have come home and had lots of time to take Lisa away either healthy or not. Is it possible Jeremy knows what happened and Lisa does not?

I think you mean DB, not lisa.

If your scenario is true, that leaves a gap in time away from his work that neither the video or his boss (who was working with him that night) cannot account for. LE has gave no indication that there are issues with JI being at work at the times he said he was. They made that pretty clear early in the investigation.

That's an interesting theory to mull over. If such a scenario were to take place, JI would be hugely sadistic to stand by and watch DB take the heat in the court of public opinion.

One thing I am curious about, if JI knows nothing, how he isn't positively eaten up with suspicion. Even if DB is innocent, I would think a normal human reaction to the story laid out would garner a healthy dose of suspicion. He seems to be standing united with her. Does he harbor even a shred of suspicion against DB?

I do mean DB. I apologize for the careless error. Multi tasking is a mistake for me. :)

One thing I've thought about: if someone is truly a witness to something that might shed light on what happened to Lisa, I am glad if they don't go to the media with it. Because that might give a head's up to the person or persons involved, or (if you are of the belief that DB and/or JI are guilty) give the DT advance notice of what a witness might say and time to try to discredit that witness.

It's one reason I think Samantha Brando might actually know something and have been asked by LE not to speak with media about it. It also might be one reason Jersey has been kept so secluded from the media--maybe he saw something, even if he isn't involved. The fact that everyone who might be a witness isn't blabbing all over the media and going on talk shows actually gives me hope that LE might have something.

JMO!

BBM

But you see, that is the rub. There may be people (PN, SB, boys) that did see BL at certain points in time during the day and they have told LE this. Why must it be said in front of a camera (or made public) in order to be validated?

They put a timeline in their People magazine article. Why wasn't PN's sighting included then? Why would they bother to put a 4 yr old's purported sighting of the baby if they had all of these other ones as well?

One thing I've thought about: if someone is truly a witness to something that might shed light on what happened to Lisa, I am glad if they don't go to the media with it. Because that might give a head's up to the person or persons involved, or (if you are of the belief that DB and/or JI are guilty) give the DT advance notice of what a witness might say and time to try to discredit that witness.

It's one reason I think Samantha Brando might actually know something and have been asked by LE not to speak with media about it. It also might be one reason Jersey has been kept so secluded from the media--maybe he saw something, even if he isn't involved. The fact that everyone who might be a witness isn't blabbing all over the media and going on talk shows actually gives me hope that LE might have something.

JMO!

People have said that SB has spent a whole lot of time with the Bradley's since the kidnapping. She and DB are apparently as close as ever. So I doubt that she is talking to LE as a witness for the prosecution.

They put a timeline in their People magazine article. Why wasn't PN's sighting included then? Why would they bother to put a 4 yr old's purported sighting of the baby if they had all of these other ones as well?

Where did the timeline come from in the People magazine article? How do we know PN didn't tell LE that he saw BL before he took DB to the store? My point was exactly that, how do we know who saw and didn't saw if that information was only given to LE? Nobody has went public with their version of events, about anything (sightings, time they were in DB's house, etc).

The 4 yr old purported sighting did not come from LE.

People have said that SB has spent a whole lot of time with the Bradley's since the kidnapping. She and DB are apparently as close as ever. So I doubt that she is talking to LE as a witness for the prosecution.

So you believe she would lie for DB to LE, to cover up the disappearance of a baby? What information leads you to believe that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back