17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
natalie jackson on JVM

....press conference is strange....TM's family is only calling for justice....his family is praying for GZ...they are a praying family.....

Sorry if this question has been already asked. Does anyone think the frail and fragile gentleman in the white button down shirt in the background of the presser was Robert Zimmerman Sr.?

I missed the beginning, so maybe they announced it was him? Can anyone confirm?

shoot..! I don't know.. anyone else??? I was so gobsmacked by the attorneys that I didn't even notice anyone else in the background

I think this is a good time to post Trayvon's mother's words: I saved this to remind everyone what Trayvon's mother wants!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-shmuley-boteach/sybrina-fulton-trayvon-martin_b_1409832.html

I have no time for anger. I don't want to grant it a place in my heart. I simply want justice. I don't hate him and I'm not angry at him. But my son died and we deserve to know what happened. It's not for the police to determine justice. It's for the courts. And we'll stand by what the court says. But that's what I'm focused on. We want an arrest. But it's not out of anger or hatred. I have too much to do to be sidetracked with any of that. But when your son dies and there isn't even an arrest, it makes it so much harder.

FT on now......

he says he had no inking gz was avoiding his attys....at no time while talking yesterday did he show signs of stress...was very monotone lucid and calm...just gz being bz.....says the lawyers were lawyering....was surprised they fired gz as a client.....gz didn't mention any problem with the attys.

Sorry if this question has been already asked. Does anyone think the frail and fragile gentleman in the white button down shirt in the background of the presser was Robert Zimmerman Sr.?

I missed the beginning, so maybe they announced it was him? Can anyone confirm?

I didn't catch it.

TONIGHT ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO

THE TRAYVON MARTIN/GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CASE.

ALSO WILL UPDATE THE SEARCH FOR SIERRA LAMAR.

JOIN US IN JUST A FEW. 8 PM EASTERN/5 PM PACIFIC.

LISTEN HERE!!!!!!

FT on now......

he says he had no inking gz was avoiding his attys....at no time while talking yesterday did he show signs of stress...was very monotone lucid and calm...just gz being bz.....says the lawyers were lawyering....was surprised they fired gz as a client.....gz didn't mention any problem with the attys.

Did FT talk to GZ in person or over the phone?

lol you're just sad you don't get to drool over the hot DA from the Hemy Neuman case :woohoo:

OT...maybe not for long! Looks like Andrea is up next!

Back on topic...thanks so much to everyone for keeping us updated. I was doing carpool pickup, etc. and completely missed the presser.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder what craziness will come out of central FL when this is over.

GZ's actions to me is the epitome of narcissism and the need for control... if you ask me....
Going against Counsel
Calling the prosecution??
It seems like he thinks he's untouchable
It is in perfect alignment with what (IMO) happened the night trayvon was murdered

If GZ told Hannity anything of substance about this case, could Hannity be subpoened? I wonder what Hannity's attorneys are advising/warning him about. He may not really want to get too over involved, or maybe he wants the publicity. I dunno? Any thoughts?

I was in the car during Hannity's show and he had the daughter of Jesse Jackson on (Santita?) and another black woman who is a conservative Dineen Borelli (sp?). He acknowledged talking to George and they had a long conversation about the case. He also played the NBP tapes (very scary!)
and tried to get Santita to codemn the bounty on GZ.

I didn't get the impression that he has any concerns whatsoever about having talked with GZ.

eta: to clarify, Hannity and his two guests had a long conversation. Hannity did not comment on the lenght of his conversation with George...my bad!

From what I heard.. I viewed his statements as being a planned strategy to further divide... My question is WHY? JMHO

Really irresponsible on the attorney's part considering a LE patrol car was shot into today. It's almost as if the attorney is baiting people to rebel. jmo

Zimmerman's lawyers withdraw from shooting case
By KYLE HIGHTOWER, AP
25 minutes ago

SANFORD, Fla. — Two attorneys for the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin withdrew from the case Tuesday they say because they haven't heard from George Zimmerman in days and he is taking actions related to the case without consulting them.

Attorneys Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig said at a news conference they haven't heard from George Zimmerman since Sunday. They said that against their advice, Zimmerman contacted special prosecutor Angela Corey who will decide if he should face charges. A spokeswoman for Corey's office didn't immediately respond to an email and two phone calls.

Sonner said he had talked to Zimmerman almost every day the last couple months...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20120410/US.Neighborhood.Watch.Lawyers/

Really irresponsible on the attorney's part considering a LE patrol car was shot into today. It's almost as if the attorney is baiting people to rebel. jmo

That happened in Sanford?

OT...maybe not for long! Looks like Andrea is up next!

Back on topic...thanks so much to everyone for keeping us updated. I was doing carpool pickup, etc. and completely missed the presser.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder what craziness will come out of central FL when this is over.

That would be significantly unjust,, as was the events of today with the police car being shot at ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23