IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they look like each of them have a dark knapsack on their back? Or is it just me watching a blur each time in that video? I find it hard to believe these kids ran away. But to go with someone they know ? who knows? Such a strange case with the time frames.

That video is of such poor quality that it's hard to make out anything except there were two people on two bicycles, IMO.

I find it a little strange that the girls (if that's them in the video) are biking so far apart from each other, unless perhaps they're racing?

Well i know its a blur and eyes can play tricks on us but this is what i see.
Pic 1. first bike/person looks like a knapsack is on the persons back
Pic 2. second bike/person looks like knapsack is on the arm of someone
pic 3. I see blue looks like knapsack is on shoulder/was sliding down arm in first pic of second bike/person.
knapsack.jpg first bike backpack on someones back
knapsackarm2.jpg second bike backpack sliding down arm
knapsack2of2.jpg second bike backpack is back on shoulder It was hard to get the shot because the play button is in the way when i pause to get the shot.

JMO JMO JMO

What if the family knows the girls knapsacks are missing but aren't telling police because it will then be a runaway case? Or maybe they are just blurs that i hold out hope they are knapsacks. JMO

http://www.kgan.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kgan_vid_12072.shtml

Watch the video with the points i posted and what do you think? Might have to enlarge to see it.

Law enforcement officials who have spent the past nine days searching for a pair of missing cousins in Iowa say some family members are not being completely cooperative and are now under close scrutiny.
(RBBM) :waitasec:

"Law enforcement has not received total cooperation from all family and close friends. We feel there's someone out there that has pertinent information about the girls' whereabouts," FBI spokeswoman Sandy Breault said.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-says-fami...operating-160731195--abc-news-topstories.html

Well i know its a blur and eyes can play tricks on us but this is what i see.
Pic 1. first bike/person looks like a knapsack is on the persons back
Pic 2. second bike/person looks like knapsack is on the arm of someone
pic 3. I see blue looks like knapsack is on shoulder/was sliding down arm in first pic of second bike/person.
View attachment 24880 first bike backpack on someones back
View attachment 24879 second bike backpack sliding down arm
View attachment 24878 second bike backpack is back on shoulder It was hard to get the shot because the play button is in the way when i pause to get the shot.

JMO JMO JMO

What if the family knows the girls knapsacks are missing but aren't telling police because it will then be a runaway case? Or maybe they are just blurs that i hold out hope they are knapsacks. JMO

Watch the video with the points i posted and what do you think? Might have to enlarge to see it.

I don't know about the first picture, but to me the second picture just looks like a person's legs where you indicate there is a knapsack.

But as I've said, the video quality is so poor that I can't make anything out too clearly.:banghead:

That video is of such poor quality that it's hard to make out anything except there were two people on two bicycles, IMO.

I find it a little strange that the girls (if that's them in the video) are biking so far apart from each other, unless perhaps they're racing?

They’d just passed Elizabeth’s house in the video and are westbound on her street. They probably drove by, and after not seeing Grandma waving them to come in for lunch decided to go for another quick loop around the neighborhood — probably racing just in case Gran caught sight of them. It rained earlier and had been gloomy all morning so the girls were maybe trying to get as much outdoor playtime as they could because Lyric had to go home (back to Waterloo) with Gran @ 1:00--1:30-ish.

Chief Deputy Rick Abben will be back today and presumably giving a press conference this afternoon. I wonder if he will comment as to whether LE feels the girls are alive. If he doesn’t mention it in his comments, I hope someone asks him… it’s Day 11.

They’d just passed Elizabeth’s house in the video and are westbound on her street. They probably drove by, and after not seeing Grandma waving them to come in for lunch decided to go for another quick loop around the neighborhood — probably racing just in case Gran caught sight of them. It rained earlier and had been gloomy all morning so the girls were maybe trying to get as much outdoor playtime as they could because Lyric had to go home (back to Waterloo) with Gran @ 1:00--1:30-ish.

Chief Deputy Rick Abben will be back today and presumably giving a press conference this afternoon. I wonder if he will comment as to whether LE feels the girls are alive. If he doesn’t mention it in his comments, I hope someone asks him… it’s Day 11.

With Isabel Celis case the LE said they were hopeful she was alive. But in this case they say strongly believe their alive. hmmm Not sure what to think.

I don't know about the first picture, but to me the second picture just looks like a person's legs where you indicate there is a knapsack.

But as I've said, the video quality is so poor that I can't make anything out too clearly.:banghead:

If the two girls or just one of the girls did indeed have a knapsack and it hasn't been reported to the public, the knapsacks could be evidence that LE is holding back for one reason or another.

It appears it's ok to give opinions. I don't feel those girls were at the lake at all. I know that a dog hit on a scent, but that's not always reliable.

I think the lake was a diversion, and if the times were 'off' just a bit, abductor(s) with a plan already in place would have been able to drop the bikes in a fairly short amount of time.

It does seem planned, and for a quick execution of the plan the girls probably had to be familiar with the person(s) they are with.

Sunday, Evansdale Police were back on the ground talking to people who live near the lake. According to those homeowners who didn't want to appear on camera, police searched their homes and asked them several question regarding the day the girls disappeared. Authorities said Saturday they have reason to believe the two girls are still alive. But, they are not saying what that reason is.

RBBM :waitasec:

http://www.kgan.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kgan_vid_12079.shtml

Elizabeth's parents are going to be on ABC in a few minutes

With Isabel Celis case the LE said they were hopeful she was alive. But in this case they say strongly believe their alive. hmmm Not sure what to think.

If the girls are alive I hope they find them soon.

The FBI was also involved bigtime in the Greone children kidnapping case and they never found them.

Dylan had been alive out there with Duncan for 6 weeks being raped and tortured before he was finally murdered by the vile .

And he brought Shasta back home after 7 weeks of hell on earth but I find that highly unlikely to happen in this case.

IMO

On NBC Today Show I happened to turn it on and caught the end of what appeared to be an interview with Misty and Tammy and the reporter was John Yang. I just caught the very end so not sure if it was a new interview or what. They appeared to be sitting at a table near the lake. My computer is not being cooperative so was not able to get online and search to see if there is a video of that. This was somewhere around 8:10 a.m. (Eastern time)

I finally found the surveillance video at the beginning of this news segment. HTH!

If you are going to go through the trouble of putting up security cameras, let's use a video that actually records something you can SEE. For goodness sake!

IMO, JMO, MOO

I think the camera is focused to a distance that is closer to the building than the two girls on bicycles were.

If someone were prowling to break in or vandalise the back of the store, they'd have to move closer to the building. That would give the camera a better chance to catch the perp's face.

The store owners don't really care about who uses the street behind the store, so it doesn't make any sense to focus the camera for the street, catch lots of innocent traffic in clear focus but have blurry pictures of someone who came closer to the building.

On NBC Today Show I happened to turn it on and caught the end of what appeared to be an interview with Misty and Tammy and the reporter was John Yang. I just caught the very end so not sure if it was a new interview or what. They appeared to be sitting at a table near the lake. My computer is not being cooperative so was not able to get online and search to see if there is a video of that. This was somewhere around 8:10 a.m. (Eastern time)

I saw the report, too, and hope that video will be posted on the NBC website shortly. It was mentioned that certain individual(s) - not sure who, sorry - was/were asked to repeat polygraph. I'm dog-sitting for a few days and was distracted during the segment.

Law enforcement officials who have spent the past nine days searching for a pair of missing cousins in Iowa say some family members are not being completely cooperative and are now under close scrutiny.
(RBBM) :waitasec:

"Law enforcement has not received total cooperation from all family and close friends. We feel there's someone out there that has pertinent information about the girls' whereabouts," FBI spokeswoman Sandy Breault said.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-says-fami...operating-160731195--abc-news-topstories.html
Again, ABC News runs with it. They are on the heels of the Inquirer, imo. Breault did not say they were under close scrutiny yesterday in the presser.....although I'm sure they are still a POI.

I saw the report, too, and hope that video will be posted on the NBC website shortly. It was mentioned that certain individual(s) - not sure who, sorry - was/were asked to repeat polygraph. I'm dog-sitting for a few days and was distracted during the segment.

Thanks. I know how distracting dog sitting can be. I "baby sat" my granddog a few weeks ago and yes....it was very distracting at time. Hopefully that video will be available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82