Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS...I'm not sure how to save it....the last time I tried to save a Myspace page when it was still public (and the person put it to Private later), it didn't work...

Jep...oh believe me, I won't refresh it or cancel out the page. I'm trying to take a screen shot of it, but my dang laptop gives me a hard time whenever I try and do screen shots, and that's what I'm on right now.
But I'll go through the comments now and see if there's anything worthwhile

That station above said they were going to talk with Casey's boyfriend at the 6pm newcast but I couldn't fin anything.

Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!

I'd say the fact that the apartment where Casey said Zanny lived was actually vacant and had been since February points to Casey, not Zanny, as being the liar. I mentioned on the other thread the possiblity that Casey got Zanny's name from somewhere and may have used it as an alias. Maybe it was actually Casey, saying she was Zanny, who looked at that apartment as a possible rental. Was she planning to rent it under a false name? Has LE asked Zanny if she actually looked at the apartment?

SAVE IT!! :eek: Do you know how?! I don't know about your toolbar...but mine has a little page with a pencil that says Page next to it. Click on that. Then hit Save as.... It will save it to your computer. Then you can upload the whole page to Photobucket.

If there's nothing on your toolbar, click on "File" in the upper left corner and "Save Page As." Should work in IE or Firefox.

oh, no, Aimee, I couldn't get the link to work!

He was on here last night as "Sword's Man" if I'm not mistaken.

Good theory, but if that were the case, why would Casey have ever told LE zanny's name to begin with? If she truly was afraid and didn't want anyone to know where her daughter was out of fear, it seems she wouldn't have given the name of the woman, IMO.

Very good point!!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
Current mood: determined
Category: Religion and Philosophy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=417843893
Jesse's dad's blog about WS.

FYI HE QUOTES MANY MEMBER'S HERE

wow....could you give us more info? It wont let me see his blog when I click the link....and I went to Jesse's myspace just now to go click on his dad and try to access it that way but Jesse's myspace is now private. I'm very interested to see what he has to say!!

Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!

If GM & GP both worked, isn't it possible that they were out of the house by the time Casey's day began?

Her parents HAD to know she was a heavy drinker & she probably slept later than a regular 9 to 5 kind of mother.

Casey's immaturity & lack of responsibility is probably exactly WHY she & her mother argued AND her immaturity is probably her mother is used to covering for a lot of wild messes Casey has created in the past.

I doubt she EVER imagined Casey could do something THIS 'sick.'

Not a dumb thought - just more speculation!

If there is a Zanny who babysat for Casey for the last 18 months, her phone number is bound to be on cell phone records, and there may be email exchanges. This absence would be very telling.

I did look at the friend's myspace page - there was only one comment left on the public page from Casey, on I think July 1st. It said something like "Same number?"

The rest seemed pretty innocuous - nothing jumped out at me, and the other comments didn't seem to be from anyone we've seen before. Tara and her husband are very happy with their "comfortable lifestyle" and are looking forward to expanding their family.

To be honest, this myspace page seems a lot more wholesome than the party-hearty pages of her other friends. Maybe the connection was through their baby girls?

SS...I'm not sure how to save it....the last time I tried to save a Myspace page when it was still public (and the person put it to Private later), it didn't work...

Jep...oh believe me, I won't refresh it or cancel out the page. I'm trying to take a screen shot of it, but my dang laptop gives me a hard time whenever I try and do screen shots, and that's what I'm on right now.
But I'll go through the comments now and see if there's anything worthwhile

You can do either control print screen or shift print screen and you can copy it into a Word document.

Here is his blog (Jesse's dad's)
Thursday, July 24, 2008

Category: Religion and Philosophy <snipped>

---

Let's post a link - our TOS prohibits lifting posts from here without the original poster's permission, so we don't want to do the same. Thank you!

The dogs are trained to exclude other odors. They can also tell between a deceased human and a deceased animal, for example. I'm sure mistakes can happen, but rarely. Especially, w/two dogs...and the blacklight.
Hi everybody :) I've been following this without much time to post and mostly to read to catch up! Cadaver dogs are trained to specifically find dead human remains ~ not pizza or any other food item that may have spoiled inside the hot car. I can't figure out what's with Cindy. She says on the 911 call that the car stunk like a dead body had been there (paraphrased) and now she's claiming it was a pizza. Why? Caylee's her granddaughter who's been missing since the middle of June, her daughter has either killed or sold her to drug dealers (my thoughts) and she's saying Casey is a good mother while on the witness stand in court. :eek:

Quote from Cricket:
* Cindy stated several times in interviews that she had spoken to her daughter, but that Casey always had a reasonable reason for why Caylee couldn't talk to her on the phone. It wasn't until the day of the 911 calls that she realized that Casey's explanations weren't making sense - and she called LE.

If she did talk to her daughter several times, then WHY in the 911 calls did she say her daughter and granddaughter have been missing for a month????

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Category: Religion and Philosophy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=417843893
Jesse's dad's blog about WS.

FYI HE QUOTES MANY MEMBER'S HERE

I couldn't get to it from here. It just opened up my myspace blogs, not his. And I can't find the thread of all the myspace links. Can you give me the link to his page?

If there is a Zanny who babysat for Casey for the last 18 months, her phone number is bound to be on cell phone records, and there may be email exchanges. This absence would be very telling.

bingo.

lack of cell phone records + lies about where she worked + lies about where the "sitter" lived + smell of decomposition = why LE thinks Caylee is dead.

You have posted the wrong url to the blog. please try again. you have .... in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck