AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that Logan didn't even KNOW the Smiths - am I wrong? That they had never met, and then Logan started receiving the extortion attempt to get him to sign the papers so he could see his son again --

I am actually beginning to HATE this woman, and I don't take that word lightly.
I had understood the same, that he didn't know them.

Am very late into baby Gabriel's case and have just started looking around. TS has had activity on the Family Preservation site with this comment
Tammi Smith's Discussions.LOOKING FOR A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND REALLY WANTS ONE... im here to help you

What is going on here ... there are even people replying saying they would do it for a rich couple who has lots of money. This has probably already been discussed. Looks like TS is a baby broker to me. All MOO of course.

http://www.surrogatemother.com/profile/TammiSmith

I've been wishing for some time that Mike Brooks & Jean Casares would take over her show permanently ~ and have it focus only on the missing and victims of crime. :prayer:

Amen to that !

I too would like to know why TS has such animosity toward Logan. I realize she's probably been fed a lot of garbage by EJ, but why do they still continue to vilify him? :waitasec: MOO

If I lived in such a convoluted reality, one where it was ok to take babies from their new (and emotionally unstable) mothers and somehow I thought I could strongarm or backdoor (not a colon pun :angel: ) the father into submission, I suppose the father would actually appear like a villain to me, if he gave me any resistance.

I am friends with Logan (real life friends, known him for almost 19 years, my mom and his mom are best friends (well, were, his mom passed away a couple years ago). On Dec. 24th I asked him on FB what was going on with Gabe because he said something about still trying to find him (i no longer live in az so we arent in a lot of contact). At that time, he was FB friends with TPS, she left a comment on my post saying everything was logans fault. Then the day of the custody hearing, she left him a comment saying they tried to make elizabeth show up but elizabeth refused, and then post like 4 or 5 pics of Gabriel on logans page with the comment "Pray for Gabriel." They are no longer friends on there, but they were for a short time (I think they had just become FB friends a day or so before I posted my comment). Long story short, that message could have been intended for Logan.

Also....the story about them meeting at the airport. I have no idea if its true or not, but I do know that Boston is where EJ lived (and i think was born) before arizona. I never met her but I was kind of friends with her twin brother, and he told me that their mother was murdered so they moved to az to live with their grandfather. Just thought I would share since people are questioning her ties to boston. And i do NOT want to defend her in any way whatsoever, but it is possible that TPS would walk up to her and ask her if she needs help. When I was flying with my one month old son and he was crying I had quite a few people ask me "do you need help? would you like me to hold him for you?" nobody asked to adopt him, but maybe if I had met someone like TPS it would have lead to her asking that.

Logan has had a bad past but is a wonderful dad and deserves to have his son home with him. He would never do anything at all to harm gabriel in any way. thank you to everyone for digging and trying to find baby gabe!!

Thanks for extended input. I did not know they had been friends on Facebook before.

I too would like to know why TS has such animosity toward Logan. I realize she's probably been fed a lot of garbage by EJ, but why do they still continue to vilify him? :waitasec: MOO

To set up an alibi as to why they were even involved in this.

Am very late into baby Gabriel's case and have just started looking around. TS has had activity on the Family Preservation site with this comment

What is going on here ... there are even people replying saying they would do it for a rich couple who has lots of money. This has probably already been discussed. Looks like TS is a baby broker to me. All MOO of course.

Tammi Smith's Discussions.LOOKING FOR A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND REALLY WANTS ONE... im here to help you

So Tammi is trying now to find a couple who wants a baby? Yeah, brokering. What's the date stamp on that post? Get a screen shot of that also someone!

:shocked2:

One of the things that I like most about living in Arizona is that many public records are easily available online. I haven't searched them yet for info on the Smiths, so if anyone else wants to have a go at it, here's some links:

Information on AZ business corporations:
http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/main.p

AZ Realtors database:
http://159.87.254.2/publicdatabase/SearchIndividuals.aspx?mode=2

UCC records:
http://www.azsos.gov/scripts/ucc_search.dll

Maricopa County property search:
http://www.maricopa.gov/assessor/ParcelApplication/Default.aspx

Maricopa Superior Court docket search:
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/index.asp

Maricopa Business name search:
http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/

Oh Elepher, you don't know the half of it :crazy:
We have her on surrogate sites, a full bio on experienceproject.com and Cafemom, have FB caps of her posting that EJ had found underground help that was taking care of legalities, diapers, formula etc. and we have pages and pages of her changing her story. And she has a friend in Tennessee who does adoptions, she contacted her by her own admission, apparently so the friend could tell EJ how much trouble she could be in...yeah right!

She's up to er eyeballs in this yet she see herself as a Martyr.

BTW I'm glad you're finally here!

If I lived in such a convoluted reality, one where it was ok to take babies from their new (and emotionally unstable) mothers and somehow I thought I could strongarm or backdoor (not a colon pun :angel: ) the father into submission, I suppose the father would actually appear like a villain to me, if he gave me any resistance.
You just might be right ~ he is the villian because he won't comply with their "adoption agreement". It doesn't matter that he most likely is a very decent person who would be a great dad; they see themselves as better. MOO

I have been thinking about this postpartum issue.... I have always heard that happens after the second child, not the first.(first child can also mean miscarriage/abortion/stillbirth/ectopic. Postpartum depression can also happen after any life changing events.

Does anyone know if she really was on medication for this or any mental problems?

I thought she looked like a spoiled brat when she left the courtroom, kinda cocky.

Maybe the Smiths are just in it for their 10 mins of fame. They could not possibly believe they can hide the child somewhere then go get him after this blows over. Someone will always, always be watching them.

Do we know for sure that she even went to TN? or is this her story and a blurry video thing.

We cannot trust anyone right now, so who actually saw the child alive last?

I love this site. You all are the greatest sleuths. You all manage somehow to gather information and work out details before LE does.

Some very interesting comments by TPS on that site, if you click on some of the people who commented on the main page it will take you to their pages and you can see TPS's comments to them.

Some very interesting comments by TPS on that site, if you click on some of the people who commented on the main page it will take you to their pages and you can see TPS's comments to them.

Most definately the Crabb's should be checked into - will screen shot some of them as it is readily available on the internet and is public access.

Sure, things are disappearing fast now that the gig is IMO almost up:

Here's one of her comments:

"Are you willing to do a TS? What state do you live in? We have been looking for a while!!! My 3 year old daughter is getting very antsy wondering when her new baby sister or brother will come, lol.....I do missions in Africa but they won't let anyone outside africa to adopt! So we are going the surrogate route since I had an emergancy hysterioectomy about 10 years ago (age 26). Please email or call us at (*advertiser censored*) *advertiser censored*-1887 xxxx@healingwatersaz.com

I don't think NG is open to the truth. She seemed to resent that Marc Klaas spoke his mind about them a couple of nights ago. ;)

I still can't get over her yelling at M Klaas. I was shocked. He is just a top notch person all the way around and certainly deserves much greater respect.

I just don't know where NG's head is sometimes.

Tammi Peters Smith What would Jesus do? Say oh, well, let them find him! NO, he would walk barefoot and carry his own cross to his own death, just to save us all from our sins...So why should I cover my head and hide and not help? Jack and I have been the key to this whole investigation, we've helped them find just about every good clue that they have...The News ... See MoreMedia is "Reality TV" we know what goes on behind the scenes, but you don't...in order to play anything on TV, they have to have a new development in the case. That being said, we are their punching bag, and that's ok, cause if it helps find him, then we did our job! Our boss is God and he will be very happy that we did what was right even if it hurt us in the process....XOXO...When we find him and the whole truth is out, I pray your not hurt by the things you've said about me...I love you no matter what, but I wish you believed in me! After this,I hope you'll never doubt me again, nobody else that's close to me doubts us at all.....
Yesterday at 9:55pm

Here's one of her comments:

"Are you willing to do a TS? What state do you live in? We have been looking for a while!!! My 3 year old daughter is getting very antsy wondering when her new baby sister or brother will come, lol.....I do missions in Africa but they won't let anyone outside africa to adopt! So we are going the surrogate route since I had an emergancy hysterioectomy about 10 years ago (age 26). Please email or call us at (*advertiser censored*) *advertiser censored*-1887 xxxx@healingwatersaz.com

What is a TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member