General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is of my opinion, that the disappearance of HaLeigh circles around drugs. No matter how many avenues I travel in my personal thought process, I keep coming back to the baseline of drugs being involved.

It has only been further established in my way of thinking, with the arrests/charges and eventual incarceration of many people that surrounded this baby girl.
yeah, they were a bunch of users and dealers, that's for sure, and IMO, drugs probably weren't the only crimes being committed. I think LE knows most of what happened, and who did what. Surely, they got that from the LDTs. IMO, they need either a body or a corraborating witness, or both. IMO, this is why Misty has been labeled the key. She can be that witness, and lead LE to a body. Since LE conducted the Shell Harbor search, based on Tommy's word, his story must have had some verifiable truth in it. For now, I guess we're all stuck playing the waiting game.

yeah, they were a bunch of users and dealers, that's for sure, and IMO, drugs probably weren't the only crimes being committed. I think LE knows most of what happened, and who did what. Surely, they got that from the LDTs. IMO, they need either a body or a corraborating witness, or both. IMO, this is why Misty has been labeled the key. She can be that witness, and lead LE to a body. Since LE conducted the Shell Harbor search, based on Tommy's word, his story must have had some verifiable truth in it. For now, I guess we're all stuck playing the waiting game.

bbm, I am inclined to agree with you on this. I don't believe Ron or his family were involved in any way, at all. I go back and forth on Misty, but I do think Tommy was involved, and he is the one who put himself there and with HaLeigh's body :( and is the only one who has been named a suspect. :(

I also can't see Joe being involved. Would like to hear more (although the possibilities of course are disturbing and upsetting to me) about the van and Timmy and Chelsea too. JMO

God bless HaLeigh and her family

No way did Ronald let Misty know where the body is, for that info, I would prob ask Hope Sykes.

jmo

bbm, I am inclined to agree with you on this. I don't believe Ron or his family were involved in any way, at all. I go back and forth on Misty, but I do think Tommy was involved, and he is the one who put himself there and with HaLeigh's body :( and is the only one who has been named a suspect. :(

I also can't see Joe being involved. Would like to hear more (although the possibilities of course are disturbing and upsetting to me) about the van and Timmy and Chelsea too. JMO

I can see JO involved. #1, he was there. #2, he played a big part, in Tommy's story, which may be a lie, but IMO, their roles might have been reversed. #3, he lawyered up, and has kept his mouth shut. IMO, if he was completely innocent, like he claims, he would have more to say. Him being so quiet, is a smart legal move, but IMO, it points to him not wanting to incriminate himself. Just look at the trouble the others have gotten into, due to their constant talking, changing stories, getting caught in lies, failing LDTs. It seems either he or his lawyer is smart enough to not fall into that trap. MOO

For a long time I've tried, and have been unable, to understand or come to terms with something GGM Sykes said, a year AFTER Haleigh disappeared, during an interview with Dana Treen, on February 7, 2010:

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back"

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

Aside from no mention of laundry, green beans, or shirts on a porch, GGM gave NONE of the glowing praise of Ronald's babysitter/bed buddy that she did nine days after Haleigh vanished:

"She fed them. She bathed them. Every morning when Haleigh went out to go to school, she looked like she just stepped out of a beauty shop," Sykes said. "Y'all don't know her. Those children love her, and she loves them. I know everybody makes a big deal that she's only 17, and that's true, but she's a lot more mature than a lot of people that I've seen and that I know who are 25 and 30."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Reward...h-Case/-/475880/2052994/-/u7g621/-/index.html

Not only did she offer ZERO praise of Misty Croslin, she now tells us that on February 9, 2009 she was actually MAD that Ronald had even let this mature, loving care giver come back! I don't see how two statements, one year apart, about the same girl could be more opposite.

There's another aspect of the more recent of the two statements that makes me wonder about what GGM is now saying.

Break her statement down into the following three key components and read it again:

Sykes dropped by.

She said she was upset

Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

I'm forced to wonder, WHEN did GGM mean that Misty left the kids alone? Is it not, at least, possible that GGM was referring to February 9, 2009?

For a long time I've tried, and have been unable, to understand or come to terms with something GGM Sykes said, a year AFTER Haleigh disappeared, during an interview with Dana Treen, on February 7, 2010:

Aside from no mention of laundry, green beans, or shirts on a porch, GGM gave NONE of the glowing praise of Ronald's babysitter/bed buddy that she did nine days after Haleigh vanished:

Not only did she offer ZERO praise of Misty Croslin, she now tells us that on February 9, 2009 she was actually MAD that Ronald had even let this mature, loving care giver come back! I don't see how two statements, one year apart, about the same girl could be more opposite.

There's another aspect of the more recent of the two statements that makes me wonder about what GGM is now saying.

Break her statement down into the following three key components and read it again:

I'm forced to wonder, WHEN did GGM mean that Misty left the kids alone? Is it not, at least, possible that GGM was referring to February 9, 2009?

Who knows what GGM meant? Just proved that somewhere along the line she was lying. She was mad that Ron took her back after she left him without a babysitter in the same time frame she had been talking about how mature etc Misty was. Which is it?

Who knows what GGM meant? Just proved that somewhere along the line she was lying. She was mad that Ron took her back after she left him without a babysitter in the same time frame she had been talking about how mature etc Misty was. Which is it?

And this is an example of Annette lying to the public to cover for Ronald, and his choices. His enablers are hurting this case because they dont want anything bad to happen to him, as his mom is really proud of him for going to prison and being incarcerated, because she is still trying to somehow make people believe he hung with Misty and asked the UC for some powder and confessed dope boys didnt take Haleigh, to trap Misty, um, hello, wouldnt the cops brief Ron, and he would have just been acting, and he wouldnt have went to prison??? Its all such a shameless scam, right from the get go. What is it about Ronald that makes people not want to find out the truth? I guess they loved Ronald more than Haleigh and its ok shes somewhere resting not in peace, thats for sure. jmo

I was thinking about this case last night and the child's mattress on the floor in Ronald's bedroom came to mind. Since, as far as I know, we have never seen the inside of Jr's room, how do we know if his bed mattress is in there? Maybe the mattress on Ronald's bedroom floor is really Jrs. I woud really like to know if there were two child mattresses in that MH when LE arrived. Could Haleigh have been in her own room and died there on her own mattress? Could her mattress be missing because her "death smell" could have been on it? Haleigh's bedframe was shown on the walkthru, missing a mattress. Chelsea stated that the children slept on their own toddler beds, meaning that there should have been two child beds in the MH.

Have any of you seen any information on what exactly was in Jr's room?

I do think that Ronald locked the children inside the MH that night. I think it possible that Ronald drugged Haleigh to keep her from raising a fuss at being left alone. I think that Teresa knew that the children were alone and she tried to get Misty to babysit but couldn't find her prior to Ronald "showing up" at work. Ronald probably told Teresa that he had given a little something to Haleigh so that she would sleep and Teresa sent her mother over to check on her. GGM may have found a dead or dying Haleigh.

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back"

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...way_long_ago_1

So what was her grandson doing that he wasn't able to watch over his own kids on a weekend that he wasn't at work?

So what was her grandson doing that he wasn't able to watch over his own kids on a weekend that he wasn't at work?
I never thought Misty was used for babysitting, but it's statements like this, that make me wonder. Was Misty primarily a babysitter, or girlfriend? The answer to that question, would go a long way, in explaining some things.

I never thought Misty was used for babysitting, but it's statements like this, that make me wonder. Was Misty primarily a babysitter, or girlfriend? The answer to that question, would go a long way, in explaining some things.

Probably depend who you ask & when. Misty would probably say GF. Ron who knows but he sure didn't take long to marry her.

I do think that Ronald locked the children inside the MH that night. I think it possible that Ronald drugged Haleigh to keep her from raising a fuss at being left alone. I think that Teresa knew that the children were alone and she tried to get Misty to babysit but couldn't find her prior to Ronald "showing up" at work. Ronald probably told Teresa that he had given a little something to Haleigh so that she would sleep and Teresa sent her mother over to check on her. GGM may have found a dead or dying Haleigh.

And didn't GGS take Elisa (the nurse) with her? I may not be remembering correctly.

I can see JO involved. #1, he was there. #2, he played a big part, in Tommy's story, which may be a lie, but IMO, their roles might have been reversed. #3, he lawyered up, and has kept his mouth shut. IMO, if he was completely innocent, like he claims, he would have more to say. Him being so quiet, is a smart legal move, but IMO, it points to him not wanting to incriminate himself. Just look at the trouble the others have gotten into, due to their constant talking, changing stories, getting caught in lies, failing LDTs. It seems either he or his lawyer is smart enough to not fall into that trap. MOO

I don't know Dodie, he was there, but I don't think he was at the MH. JMO. I agree being quiet is a smart legal move, but JMO it doesn't indicate guilt. I suspect his lawyer wisely told him to shut up, and I also think that the Croslin siblings decided to put the blame on him to point away from themselves. JMO

I have ALWAYS said, that Crystal, only having two weekends a month, probably logged in more hours with those kids than Ron did, everyone knew he couldn't care properly for those kids, and imo, Teresa and Annettes biggest unspoken fear came true, Ronald was not a GOOD parent and got those kids to punish Crystal, I have read the court papers.

jmo

And didn't GGS take Elisa (the nurse) with her? I may not be remembering correctly.

I'm not sure that was ever confirmed. Almost from the beginning it was "we". Who the "we" was seemed to be another secret/red flag and along with what the "we" did and when.

iirc the list of who the we was included Elisa, Junior (coming home), the dog. I even thought that it was TN and that was how it came out that she had been there that evening.

I'm on the fence about Joe, but I lean towards no involvement, either. If Joe was the main perp, it seems too easy to me for Misty and Tommy to gang up against him, instead of the story that was put out in the beginning. If Joe was a bystander/minor accomplice, it seems very dangerous to me for them to point the finger at him so much later in time. They can't predict he won't talk.

I still consider Misty the most likely central figure here. It's possible, IMO, Tommy was the main perp, but I can't put this together to work with Misty not having a clue what happened. IMO, at the very least, Misty has been complicit in the cover-up, and has some knowledge of what actually happened.

IIRC, Misty left on Thursday. If Ron works M-F, this would have left him high and dry for a babysitter on at least Friday, and possibly Thursday as well.

I don't think every single person who has spoken in this case does nothing but lie, but I do think there are a lot of lies floating around, and it's hard to tell what is truth and what isn't, so I take it all with a handful of rocksalt.

IDR if it was Art H or Steve B, but one of these relays what they claim they were told by Chelsea.

"According to Chelsea", after Ron and Misty got together, Ron was working a lot, and when he wasn't working, he was going off with friends, family, etc. and leaving Misty at home most of the time taking care of his children. She says (paraphrasing) Misty says she felt like Ron was using her as a babysitter and for sex.

I don't know Dodie, he was there, but I don't think he was at the MH. JMO. I agree being quiet is a smart legal move, but JMO it doesn't indicate guilt. I suspect his lawyer wisely told him to shut up, and I also think that the Croslin siblings decided to put the blame on him to point away from themselves. JMO

BBM

My opinion, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members