Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question to ask. How do we know if ATG might have enter her house as she was getting ready, and she ran down the street and he caught up to her?

I have a question to ask. How do we know if ATG might have enter her house as she was getting ready, and she ran down the street and he caught up to her?

We don't but the LE stated the doors were locked. Don't think he would have stopped and locked the door.

Wasn't the front door locked?

I think its much more possible that he waited in a neighbor's driveway and grabbed her as she walked by. I wonder how many of the neighbors were home that morning.

I have not posted here in a while but I have been reading all of the posts since the arrest of Antolin.

I have some issues with the constant flow of misleading and conflicting information in this case. I also think that given the very few facts we have regarding Antolins' involvement in this case, it is unfortunate that everyone has decided he is guilty. If you disagree with me, and would like to read my own take on this issue, take a peek at my blog entitled thequeenofscrutiny.comhttp://thequeenofscrutiny.com ( I hope I did not just violate any posting rules for the board by mentioning the link. If so please remove and accept my apology.)

A few points for consideration:

I wonder if the police may be aware of more than one person involved in this situation, and have decided to put the screws to Antolin in order to get him to roll over on the other person. If there is gang involvement, there is very little chance of ATG saying anything to police.

Other possibilities:
What if Sierra was walking and Antolin accidentally hit her with his car? Hotsteno had mentioned way back around the time she went missing that her mother had to pick up glass out of the street from a car accident.
We are fairly certain that he had some contact with her, but to what extent we do not know.

I am just thinking that the big reveal that we are hoping and praying for from the Sheriff's office may not materialize. I think if they had something more damning, they would have already released the information.

I just find it amusing that the same people who were certain that Marlene LaMar was somehow involved in her disappearance are now just as certain that Antolin is guilty.

A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer. I looked at his myspace page and the facebook pages of his family. I saw nothing that looked "ghetto", but largely hardworking, family oriented people. Even if he is guilty, I still don't think that passing judgement on his family is fair.

I just wish that we could get a clear statement of the facts from the SCCS office rather than a few facts sparsely distributed in a sea of discrepancies.

Thanks! Same here! I can't imagine what ATG did or did not without firm proof.
" A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer"

It is sad that still being poor or from somewhere else means being accused.

I have not posted here in a while but I have been reading all of the posts since the arrest of Antolin.

I have some issues with the constant flow of misleading and conflicting information in this case. I also think that given the very few facts we have regarding Antolins' involvement in this case, it is unfortunate that everyone has decided he is guilty. If you disagree with me, and would like to read my own take on this issue, take a peek at my blog entitled thequeenofscrutiny.comhttp://thequeenofscrutiny.com ( I hope I did not just violate any posting rules for the board by mentioning the link. If so please remove and accept my apology.)

A few points for consideration:

I wonder if the police may be aware of more than one person involved in this situation, and have decided to put the screws to Antolin in order to get him to roll over on the other person. If there is gang involvement, there is very little chance of ATG saying anything to police.

Other possibilities:
What if Sierra was walking and Antolin accidentally hit her with his car? Hotsteno had mentioned way back around the time she went missing that her mother had to pick up glass out of the street from a car accident.
We are fairly certain that he had some contact with her, but to what extent we do not know.

I am just thinking that the big reveal that we are hoping and praying for from the Sheriff's office may not materialize. I think if they had something more damning, they would have already released the information.

I just find it amusing that the same people who were certain that Marlene LaMar was somehow involved in her disappearance are now just as certain that Antolin is guilty.

A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer. I looked at his myspace page and the facebook pages of his family. I saw nothing that looked "ghetto", but largely hardworking, family oriented people. Even if he is guilty, I still don't think that passing judgement on his family is fair.

I just wish that we could get a clear statement of the facts from the SCCS office rather than a few facts sparsely distributed in a sea of discrepancies.

BBM: Not necessarily. LE doesn't always release everything they've got on a person. However... his DNA on her clothes that were in the bag, her DNA in his car, along with other evidence they're not revealing right now.... IDK, it sounds pretty damning to me.

Thanks, I didn't know that about the door being locked. Didn't jump in this until the arrest

Thanks! Same here! I can't imagine what ATG did or did not without firm proof.
" A few of the comments I have read on this forum demonstrate how the perception that ATG's family is "ghetto" is directly related to your presumption of him being a murderer"

It is sad that still being poor or from somewhere else means being accused.

I have never used the word "ghetto" but I do think it's very telling that the father is in jail for doing something sexual with a minor, the brother was deported after too much jail time and then passed from alcohol abuse, and the wife and sister refer to a 15 year old girl, that is likely dead, as a *advertiser censored*.

jmo

Have the details about how his car was first linked to this case ever been revealed? Did someone witness him in the neighborhood on that day? I apologize for bringing this up if it's already been discussed, but I missed it.

Have the details about how his car was first linked to this case ever been revealed? Did someone witness him in the neighborhood on that day? I apologize for bringing this up if it's already been discussed, but I missed it.

I believe it was seen on surveillance (from neighbors, buses, etc) multiple times, near the areas of crime (her home, the bag, etc).

NO accident and then he covered it up. 1 the car would show a dent, damage of some kind, no broken glass ect.

Not to talk bad of any family member but ATG's wife and sister did speak ill of Sierra, which they brought on that Ghetto image by doing that. Me I could careless of their background unless it brings Sierra home.

If FS truly believed that ATG is innocent, then it makes absolutely no sense for her to go to social media to disparage the name of the victim. If she wanted to proclaim his innocence, it would make more sense to say that he's not the kind of person to ever commit such a heinous act. Instead, she says it's not possible because Sierra is not his "type". Not that he would never do such a thing, but that he would never do it with someone like her. FS knows it happened and is blaming the victim, on either a conscious or subconscious level. It also makes me wonder if this is not the first time she has faced allegations against him, and blaming the victim is her standard coping mechanism. IMO

I find it a bit strange that they picked him up when they did because they were worried he may be a danger to someone else. For him to know the police were following him, and for him to do this, well he would have to be absolutely brain dead.

SBM

I suspect he may not know all that much about modern investigations or forensic tools. In other words, not a CSI fan.

I think that AGT knew he was being followed and did things to evade the surveillance.

If I were LE, having impounded his car and interviewed him a couple times, then seeing him try to evade surveillance, I'd put an obvious tail on him. Let him shake off the obvious tail, then have 2-4 different tails take turns following him discreetly.

And hope that AGT would think he had successfully shaken off his tail.

And the GPS units? I would put two in the car from the very beginning. One in a fairly easy location to find, one that would require actually getting under the car to find. I think most people who found one would stop looking.

Having a working GPS unit on his car would make it much easier to deliberately let him go out of sight for a few minutes, then pick him up with a different tail.

SBM

I suspect he may not know all that much about modern investigations or forensic tools. In other words, not a CSI fan.

I think that AGT knew he was being followed and did things to evade the surveillance.

If I were LE, having impounded his car and interviewed him a couple times, then seeing him try to evade surveillance, I'd put an obvious tail on him. Let him shake off the obvious tail, then have 2-4 different tails take turns following him discreetly.

And hope that AGT would think he had successfully shaken off his tail.

And the GPS units? I would put two in the car from the very beginning. One in a fairly easy location to find, one that would require actually getting under the car to find. I think most people who found one would stop looking.

Having a working GPS unit on his car would make it much easier to deliberately let him go out of sight for a few minutes, then pick him up with a different tail.
You're hired to be on the investigation team. :rocker:

Until we know exactly what DNA LE has on him I can't say with certainty, but based on what has been released so far I think he might actually know a lot about modern investigations. I think his only trip up was he thought he would have more time, jmo. Of course if we find out there was sperm and blood and saliva all over everything then I retract my statement ;)

And if he's a sociopath he is not hanging his head in shame, he's just playing a part, imo.

I do not think he is brain dead.

All jmo.

I have never used the word "ghetto" but I do think it's very telling that the father is in jail for doing something sexual with a minor, the brother was deported after too much jail time and then passed from alcohol abuse, and the wife and sister refer to a 15 year old girl, that is likely dead, as a *advertiser censored*.

jmo

RIGHT! They did! Their bad.
But I don't think that we have to react on that.
Also if his father or cousin did bad, doesn't always mean that he'd do.

I just would like to think clear and find her alive or not.

I think its weird that he was so calm about being watched, but not too long ago freaked out on LE when they came in his house to serve on someone else. Seems like an act. JMO

Could be.

Or it could be that he's territorial. In his mind, being followed in public is okay because it isn't happening in a place he feels he owns. But coming onto his territory is not okay and he loses it.

With both dogs and humans, my personal experience says that strongly territorial ones are actually less confident. The more confident the dog or human, the less territorial they are.

To me, that fits with attacking from behind and targeting short women.

From what I can tell, the sequence of events was as follows.

In late March, the forensic testing of the items belonging to Sierra was completed and DNA "not belonging to Sierra" was found.

A comparison of this DNA with the California DNA Database (of everyone arrested on felony charges) got a "hit" with Torres, a resident of Morgan Hill with a minor criminal record.

Checking out Torres, LE discovered that he drove a red Jetta. All available video's were reviewed and it was discovered that the Jetta was in the "vicinity" of the abduction at that time. It has not been disclosed how close to the various sites connected to crime this Jetta was and how many othere cars were also there. Apparently the driver can not be identified by the video.

Ok guys- I am so sorry but...

THAT BAG IS STILL BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME...

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I reckon we should have a bag thread...

My current theory is that AGT grabbed Sierra, restrained her in some way and placed her in his car. He chucked her cellphone out the window right away because he wanted to be rid of it.

Then he drove her to a spot familiar to him where he was sure he would not be interrupted.

He stopped, let her out of the car and, as a head game, forced her to strip for him. She undressed and carefully folded all her clothing, being very exacting as a way to buy time (other victims of sexual assault have done the same thing). She put her clothing in her bag and then placed it in the car, hoping that she would need it afterwards.

I don't know what he did with her. I do wonder, though, if he was not able to rape her and killed her out of frustration. Oddly enough, it's not uncommon for rapists to be impotent during an attack or to be unable to ejaculate.

I think he disposed of her body somewhere not too far from where he made her strip. And her shoes are either still on her body or very close by.

Afterwards, on his way home, he found the bag in the car and then he had a dilemma. He's got a wife at home who is just 19 and who is not going to be happy if she finds a JC bag with another woman's bra and panties in it.

From his familiarity with the area, he placed the bag and her books behind the cactus on the assumption it would never be found.

BBM: Not necessarily. LE doesn't always release everything they've got on a person. However... his DNA on her clothes that were in the bag, her DNA in his car, along with other evidence they're not revealing right now.... IDK, it sounds pretty damning to me.

To add to this: - This evidence LE have, sounds quite damning to me, and it has nothing, nada to do with his class why posters are saying they feel he could be the perp. He could be from a wealthy background, he could be a celeb, I don't care what his race, class or anything is, I ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT LE HAS SAID AND WHAT THEIR FINDINGS ARE WHICH POINT TO DNA IN HIS CAR OF SIERRA's and DNA on Sierra's clothes in her bag.

To that effect, I don't think any poster here has insinuated the family is "ghetto"? Where are those specific posts...maybe I'm wrong, but I don't recall. I find his mother to be a very sweet lady who almost had me in tears after watching the video of her answering questions posed by reporters.

Lastly, I thought this was a forum whereby one could address all types of scenarios in their opinion and within the 'bylaws of the forum' posted by MOD's?

At one point I had presented IMO gang activity, besides stranger abduction as my two scenarios.

Sorry I used your quote Txlady2 for my little rant...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am with you on that one. Sierra's choice of words is very telling, why say "lucky" instead of "safe" as someone else suggested...using the world lucky barely makes sense, she's fifteen not ten, she definitely said lucky for a reason. If only she had put emphasis on the word and capitalized it, that would be extremely significant.

It's pretty common in my area for men harassing women to yell "you wanna get lucky?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member