ND - Missing sisters found in Wilmington; two men charged with kidnapping/trafficking

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
Two men have been arrested on charges of kidnapping and human trafficking after two missing North Dakota teens were found in Wilmington.

Jeremy Dean Moots, 22, and Justin Richard Angermeier, 28, were arrested Tuesday at the Travelodge motel at 4118 Market St., according to jail records.

According to Wilmington Police Detective Sgt. Thomas Tilmon, the two sisters–ages 15 and 16–were reported missing Aug. 6 from Fargo, North Dakota.

http://portcitydaily.com/2014/08/13...en-charged-with-kidnapping-human-trafficking/

Two men have been arrested on charges of kidnapping and human trafficking after two missing North Dakota teens were found in Wilmington.

Jeremy Dean Moots, 22, and Justin Richard Angermeier, 28, were arrested Tuesday at the Travelodge motel at 4118 Market St., according to jail records.

According to Wilmington Police Detective Sgt. Thomas Tilmon, the two sisters–ages 15 and 16–were reported missing Aug. 6 from Fargo, North Dakota.

http://portcitydaily.com/2014/08/13...en-charged-with-kidnapping-human-trafficking/

Would be nice to know which magazine co supports this type of sales force. Jmo

ciao

I've heard of this happening before; I don't think that it's any particular magazine, but rather the company is sort of a clearinghouse for magazine subscriptions. I'm relieved that the girls weren't hurt and that the trafficking was not sexual; considering what a frontier region parts of ND are right now, I was worried when I read the thread title.

We are 294 miles south of Williston and we are seeing effects here. There are people staying in motels/hotels here and driving north for their shifts. We are also seeing people, including some families with young children, sitting on the grass at the entrance to WalMart, needing food or gas to continue their journey to the oil fields.

I've heard of this happening before; I don't think that it's any particular magazine, but rather the company is sort of a clearinghouse for magazine subscriptions. I'm relieved that the girls weren't hurt and that the trafficking was not sexual; considering what a frontier region parts of ND are right now, I was worried when I read the thread title.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back